Whose your inspiration?

I was kidding about the cocaine thing. The last thing I would want to see is a person like mariusz die from his heart exploding while he is competing in a competition.
He is the future of strong man! The best part is, he is only 6 foot tall or so. As am I, so he is a defenite inspiration!

yeah he's a "short" guy, compared to all of the other guys. But I think he weighs either 250 or 280!

I wasn't knocking, its jsut with PC people wouldn't even joke about this sort of thing, nevermind saysing someone who uses drugs recreationally is not bad.

ARNY used to be mine in High school. Then I saw a picture of him after he was elected governor and it shot my mind set to crap. I can't stand him anymore. But in his hay-day, he was a beast!

I'm a smaller guy (triathlete) with no real chance to ever come close to 200 lbs. However, it's no problem for me to look fairly ripped because of low body fat (maybe 4-5%). So, I'd have to say Brad Pitt in Fight Club would be my ultimate body type.

650874-649079-arnie.JPG

Hasnt someone already posted a moving .gif of that somewhere on this board? (possibly on the 'Pot to increase appitite' thread)

=D But we all love Arnie

Meh- he's less than 180lbs. How can he be 'an inspiration'? Man if after 3 months in the gym I 'COULDN'T' kick his ass I'd be demanding my money back. He's a pussy and anyone that knows ANYTHING about getting pussy will tell you that if you ARE a pussy you getting NONE till all the big dicked mother-fuckers get their share. =D

Last edited:
HAH, I tottally agree. I was just stating that he is ripped. Although I powerlift, I still fluctuate between 230 and 245. I will never be small again. As for pussy, I've seen many-o-dusch bags with the HOTTEST women!

jtxtac said:
I've seen many-o-dusch bags with the HOTTEST women!
seriously

Besides, most women, I don't think, care tremendoulsy about bodies, as long as your not a lardo. I mean guys aren't that picky as long as not a lardo and or ugly.

most girls are turned on by a nice body. But I guarentee the smaller guy is going to get a girl before the bigger guy. Most girls that I know aren't turned on by huge guys.

Someone maybe 150-180 can easily get girls if he knows how to do it.

p-mo said:
Meh- he's less than 180lbs. How can he be 'an inspiration'? Man if after 3 months in the gym I 'COULDN'T' kick his ass I'd be demanding my money back. He's a pussy and anyone that knows ANYTHING about getting pussy will tell you that if you ARE a pussy you getting NONE till all the big dicked mother-fuckers get their share. =D

Hey don't forget, Royce Gracie never got above 180 lbs, and he had no problem handling people bigger than him (shamrock comes to mind).

Remember, everything is relative. I'll never be above 200 lbs (unless the metabolism slows to a crawl) so I have to pick my inspirations carefully:p

To be fair ANY professional boxer would kick my ass. I just hate how often people bring up Brad Pitt when speaking about how they want to look.

not everyone wants to be really big. Some people prefer that small cut look like Brad Pitt, or anyother "male model"

When you set goals, you have to set them to what is obtainable.

It would be like a small guy saying he wants to look like Arnold, he knows theres no way in hell he'll get there. But he knows if he works hard, he can have that Brad Pitt look.

So he goes for what he can obtain with hard work.

But really, if you want that Brad Pitt look, alls you need is tight skin, and some cardio, you'll be there in no time.

How much do you guys think he weighed in Fight Club? To be fair, I also think the lighting helped him out a bit in that movie.