Whose your inspiration?

Interesting... do you think its only Testosterone that would cause release of pheremones or will DHT-derives do the same?

I wodner how hard (and cheap) it would be to homebrew your own pheromone cologne. Prolly be the best way to do it, at least that way you actually can be sure it contains pheromones.

I dont think its just test, I think male pheromones are androgen related someway. Ive never really studied it, but im pretty sure the more androgen receptor binding you get, the more pheromones you body will produce.

you think it's the pheromones and not just your look, walk, and attitude while on a cycle that attract women? that's interesting, i've never heard that before

giza + roger & me, have you guys ever posted any pics on this site? i'm curious as to how big you guys are

HAHa yeah shit... the last thing we need is every junkie on this site with our pics. I think I've seen one of giza's pics before, not too sure what he looks like now but he's a pretty big guy.

I will never post pics of myself on this site. I don't want anyone that I know in real life to be able to recognize me, and I've had some drug-related legal trouble in the past, and I don't want to link anything that I've posted here to myself in any concrete way. Sorry, boys, but roger's a man of mystery 'round these parts.

well what do you guys look like (height /weight/bf) just curious, with all you guys know about gear i'm picturing giants, but dunno

I'm 6'1 223lbs 12% bf ... you could say I'm fairly big. I'm just about to turn 19 this month... been bouncing since I was 17. 17.25 " arms cold, round 305 bench, 405 dealift, 830lbs leg press, 155 barbell curl. I was considering competing in the next year or two, but I'd rather step on stage without a question of the winner.. so I'll give it a while.

I'm 6'4" 245lbs ~10-11% BF. 375 bench, 550 squat, 500 deadlift. I don't really measure myself at all, I just go by the mirror and how I feel. I was about 260-270 but cut up after I made the decision to not play college football. Oh, and I turned 19 yesterday.

5'7", 200lbs, 6-7% BF or sumwhere within there. Age 20.

12" cock.

Ok.... no more dicksizing!! I'll scan a couple of pics when I get access to a scanner... there's a couple of pics Ive got of some serious lats- and thats what I aspire to...

Please don't scan pics of your dick p-mo.

But for a serious question now... Does your dick get bigger when cutting? I'm not sure why I would think this... I kinda assume your get better blood flow when you shredded... kinda seems like when I'm bulking it seems smaller than normal... or maybe its just the proportion.

When I was 16 I tried VIG RX .. the shit endorsed by ron jeremy.. just to see if it really worked. Now I aint no tiny tim... just wanted to see how ridiculously big i could be. Nothing much happened.....

although i don't know much about gear, it seems the consensus is that the only thing that'll make it look bigger is shaving your pubes haha

ROFLMAO @ ron jeremy

I saw him last night with jenna jameson, trying to promote some 'XTENDZ' product on one of those cheesy paid commercials, LOL must be the new and improved VIG RX

That guy really couldnt look anymore like sasquatchesque nascar-white-trailer-trash