Best Weight Loss Drug?

AznRaver said:
Get the vasopro ephedrine by mega pro from most online BB stores.

Same difference, bro. Primatene is more readily available, and he asked for something that he could buy at the store.

Roger&Me, you seem to be well educated on this subject. This thread caught my attention so I did a little research just to back it up. I used to take Adderall and at one point and briefly before that I took Desoxyn, both extremely strong methamphetamine and amphetamines wich I'm sure you know is used to treat ADD. In my case it was originally recreational that quickly turned into part of everyday life, great for weight control and as a energy booster to get through the day a little easier working construction. I've been off Adderall now for a few months and quickly gained the weight back that I had previously lost. And unfourtunaly do not have the prescription anymore. What can you tell me about Primatene Tablets to lose weight. Have you used this product in the past or currently? Any info from someone with first hand experience would be helpful, thanks in advance.

They're basically just ephedrine and guafenesin. Ephedrine is a CNS stimulant that aids in thermogenesis and thus fat loss. However, it kind of concerns me that you're so dependant on CNS stimulants for weight loss. Not that I'm totally against them, they can be a useful tool, however, they are a mere 10% of the equation and just fill in the gaps of a good diet and exercise plan.

AznRaver said:
The N is illegal and banned by the FDA in every form. Replace th N with vasopro ephedrine obtained at most BB sites. The A has been proven to be useless and inefective. Replace the A with Synephrine and /or green tea extract. so it looks like a E/C/Y/S/GT stack.

Norephedrine is nothing more than phenylpropanolamine, which I believe(though I'm not quite sure)isn't illegal, just "banned" and can be obtained legally through various legit sources.

it's a valid topic, and that's why i'm leaving it open. just know that y'all are responding to a notorious troll.

Thanks for the info, and thanks for the concern, I have a long history of substance use and abuse. I have a decent to good diet, but not so decent of a exercise routine, being in construction I've lost all motivation for any extra physical excursion.
And as far as this thread, I think it if it were posted in a more fitting or appropriate way such as an announcement by a Mod this thread could have potental.

E/C/Y/S and the updated ANARCHY stack w/fish oils is all you need legally as far as supplements are concerned. If you want to goto the gray/blackmarket, you can go with N, clen, t3, DNP, etc, but with many sides. I would recommend an E/C/Y stack for a beginner before you hurt yourself with illegal shit. And yeah A(aspirin) is crap and proven throughout the years as crap in any fatloss stack. get with the program teenie weenie.

btw: vasopro ephedrine is much cheaper than primatine. who's side you on again? we all know.

*~* ChEshirE Cat *~* said:
And as far as this thread, I think it if it were posted in a more fitting or appropriate way such as an announcement by a Mod this thread could have potental.

A weight-loss drugs 101 thread is being worked on as we speak... :)

AznRaver said:
who's side you on again? we all know.

lol, conspiracy theorys abound! :)

All of the pro-bbrs I speak to still use CLA for pre-comp dieting (on top of ECA stacks, etc). And its not THAT much more expensive than fish oils... and tastes much nicer! :D

And yeah A(aspirin) is crap and proven throughout the years as crap in any fatloss stack

I'm curious. Why is aspirin worthless in the stack? Please explain.

Does anyone know if Ephedra is banned in Canada??

And would it be illegal to cross the borders into the US with ephedra based energy pills for personal use?
I used to buy Stacker 3 when it contained ephedra a year ago. And that was by far the best weight loss pill that I've ever used.

p-mo said:
lol, conspiracy theorys abound! :)

All of the pro-bbrs I speak to still use CLA for pre-comp dieting (on top of ECA stacks, etc). And its not THAT much more expensive than fish oils... and tastes much nicer! :D

CLA is a joke! #1 fishoils, #2 sesamin oils, and #3 flax oils. Drop the CLA as the mediocre effects takes 15-20g/day for BB'rs. you got $$ to burn?

Who's side are you are again, newbie?

-AznRaver

Tech Kinetics said:
Does anyone know if Ephedra is banned in Canada??

And would it be illegal to cross the borders into the US with ephedra based energy pills for personal use?
I used to buy Stacker 3 when it contained ephedra a year ago. And that was by far the best weight loss pill that I've ever used.

You can get NYCA stack domestic Canada. Far more effective than Stacker 3, beleive that.

Just LMK if you want some, PM me. Its legal and domestic (no border to cross).

anyone know what the best weight loss drug is that effects you minimally psychogically? ie something thats not a stimulant :)

no one seems to have answer your question

Best Wieght Loss Drug?

DNP is the most powerful weight loss drug, if best means most efficiant and strongest!

I've used the ECA stack and while safe, the rebound effect after a couple of weeks was hard (fatigue and light depression). CNS stimulants do the job, but by definition it is a tiring and draining high, certainly pro-aging too.

My belief is that you can get very good results with healthy supplements that actually FEED your body in special ways, some of them potentialy increasing lifespan or protecting against aging etc. Combine a lot of them for a nice, natural high and weight loss.

My stack:

1-
ALCAR (Acetyl-L-Carnitine) - Amino Acid, 2x1g day, anti aging, mitochondrial support, clean stimulation, potential nootropic, weightloss
2-
R-ALA (R-AlphaLipoicAcid) - 4x 100mg day - Blood sugar maintenance, insuline sensitivity, vascularisation, antioxydant and anti aging
3-
Forskolin: 2x 25 mg day - Modulation of cAMP, increasing fat loss with a great safety record, potential anti cancer and skin protector, slight vasodilatator
4-
Apple Cide Vinegar: Very effective (2-3 times a day). Blood sugar maintenance, fat burning, inflammation control, yeast and bacterial control for digestive system, helps digestion...
5-
Coconut Oil: Healthy saturated fat, small to medium quantities every day, thermogenic, unique oil as more than 50% of fats are MCT (medium chain tryglycerides) that cannot be stored by the body if the energy is not consumed

Sesame oil also has some benefits.

Fish Oil of course, and not only a few drops.

6-
Green Tea Extract: Tolerable caffeine content, thermogenic, healthy, lowers blood pressure, contains L-Theanin etc
7-
High Quality Casein Protein (ex: Optimum Nutrition): Take before bed with low carb and some MCT fats for sustained release of proteins and keeping anabolic throughout the night.

Very healthy stack, all items coun as Food too.

Green Tea, Alcar, Forskolin and maybe some ALA form are all easily sourcable in bulk for CHEAP. ALA is the most expensive and could be skipped at worst, even if it is the best of them for life extension.

Casein tastes great and not more expensive / g protein than most meats and cheese

Coconut oil is delicious, doesn't turn to transfat when cooking etc.

All items are in one way or the other proven to have a variety of health benefits, and are furthermore linked to body composition in a cheap and synergic way:

GreenTea: Caffein, Thermogenic
ALCAR: Mitochondrial booster
Forskolin: cAMP and body composition
ALA and ACV: Blood sugar maintenance, insulin sensitivity
Coconut and Sesame: Healthy oils with different and complementary thermogenic functions

ECA is effective, and even if "safe", unhealthy and draining.

CLA has potential health concerns for some individuals (blood sugar irregularities)