Pot and workout

Giza said:
I find it makes him lose all respect in my eyes. You aint a bodybuilder, your a crackhead. 6x a day LOL so-so sad. If you need weed to help you eat, im sorry to say son, but you just aint cut out for bodybuilding. Thats like a needlephobic person trying to become the next Mr. O

LOL some dreams you just gotta give up on or be a FUCKING MAN ABOUT IT.
Dude, you're fucking ridiculous! I mean, let the man do what the fuck he wants to. You sure ain't ever gonna be Mr. Olympia either, so what is your fucking dream, asshole?!
He said he has a medical condition...

Hey, if you were a natural I could understand what you said, but this is fucking ridiculous. Just cos you ain't ever gonna reach your goals doesn't mean he won't. See he has a medical condition, ever heard of those? He might be losing lbs by the second without workout... You don't know his fucking motivations, you don't know his goals, so who are you to fucking judge him like that?!

Btw that lung capacity shit is strange... I smoke pot daily at nights after workout and I'm sure fuckheads like Giza wouldn't stand a chance against me on a bike... Shit I can go @180bpm (max196) for half an hour without having trouble breathing. Maybe i should really consider quitting weed and get further into the whole endurance thing...

crOOk

Last edited:
By the way, I got a warning from a moderator because of this thread. I guess apposing viewpoints and charged discussion are prohibited.

So I guess watch those curse words fellas I guess the tender young ears in the STEROID section of a mainly rec drug forum might hear something vile and set them on a downward spiral towards.... naughty language.

crOOk said:
Hey, if you were a natural I could understand what you said

I hate when people say this "natural" shit. Is eating 300g of protein a day natural? Is taking a gram of vitamin C a day natural? Is taking 20g of creatine a day natural? Of course not. Just because you don't take steroids doesn't make you "natural". That's bullshit.

In addition, steroids and rec drugs can't be compared. Steroids help you reach your goals, rec drugs help you get fucked up. Big difference.

I can't agree with that roger. Just how you pay 30 bucks to go to an amusement park, you might pay 30 bucks to pop some pills. Either way you are spending money for ENTERTAINMENT. You take gear to make you happy, atleast thats why most people take it (indirectly I know).

Who says a goal to have fun is any less worthwile than a goal to get big. Niether serve any purpose but to make the individual happy, but isn't that what life is about?

Let people pick thier poison, if they enjoy drugs and can take the consequences more power to them, if they do steroids and can take the consequences more power to them. If you arn't hurting someone else then who am I to pick which is better.

^to me it just seems like a more noble cause to set goals and work hard to achieve them than to get messed up. Not that I'm judging drug users, I've done my fair share of rec drugs in the past, I won't deny that. However, I do realise that AS have a far different effect on someone's life than rec drugs do. They are conducive to different lifestyles.

*name calling removed.

Grow up. 8(

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish 5alpha was here to trim all the bullshit but keep the important facts. Seems like every thread started in this damn forum ends up turning to a bash on sphinx party and I for one am sick of it. Thats not to say I haven't done my fair share of bashing but rather that we should try to concentrate more on the information and less on the specific people.

^yah man, I wish 5alpha would come back too...he's good for the life of the forum.

He was on AIM a few days ago, and I hit him up but with no reply...

Last edited:
Weed's all good.

Weed's a great tool for bodybuilding.

Increases the appetite like crazy. Induces muscle relaxation and just overall a great stress reducer. Some after workouts and eat a lot.

Weed is not bad for bodybuilding. A lot of meth/amphetamine, yes, that can be counterproductive, but weed, hell no. What annoys me is when fucking idiots with their holier than thou attitude criticize me for smoking weed saying I got no discipline and that kind of shit.

I smoke weed daily, drink moderately, take E and still can squat 405 for at least 6 good full reps on any given day weighing in at 165. I'm in shape all year round and train hard, do my cardio and keep a high calorie diet. And I've not even touch roids yet and I've been training for over 10 years. Come the summer I'm going to do a cycle and take my physique to the next level.

And u can bet that I plan to continue smoking weed.
:)

I'd like to add that I like smoking only after workouts. Occasionally I blaze before, but I'll admit that's no the best thing to do as it gets me tired and unfocused during my workout. I like to smoke after to help with the comedown from the various preworkout stimulants that I take before a training session.

Roger&Me said:
I hate when people say this "natural" shit. Is eating 300g of protein a day natural? Is taking a gram of vitamin C a day natural? Is taking 20g of creatine a day natural? Of course not. Just because you don't take steroids doesn't make you "natural". That's bullshit.

In addition, steroids and rec drugs can't be compared. Steroids help you reach your goals, rec drugs help you get fucked up. Big difference.
Yes, eating vitamin C, creatine and proteine is natural. Why wouldn't it be?
Dude what are you saying?
And to differentiate between juice and recreational drugs is utter bullshit as well. You always take drugs to reach your goals. Shit anything you do is aimed at reaching your goals...

Well, but I guess this is just a question of opinion. Let's just leave it with that. Guess I'm a juicehead, too, then... ;)

Oh and working out ain't work. And it ain't noble either. You do it for yourself and because you WANT to, even if it means torturing yourself.

@Drogon
Yo the man! People like Giza should take you as a good example. 10 years without roids, that's the way. Respect, keep posting man! Btw I've never smoked out before workouts, only after...

crOOk

Last edited:
^^^^^He means the amount of vitamin C and the amount of protein, as well as all the other vitamins/supplements taken.

@Roger&Me
So? Still natural. Steroids are not. That's it. Anyway, it's ridiculous. You know EXACTLY what I meant.
There are juiceheads and naturals, simple as that. Everyone knows what's meant, or at least what I meant in that special situation, so why even bother arguing about such a ridiculous categorizing thingie? Do you want to argue about a word and turn this into a philosophic question? ;)

crOOk

hes saying that its a grey line and that its not really a differentiation that needs to be made anyways. Natural vs. natural, lifting in general isn't natural, but niether is standing on your head, just because its un-natural doesn't make it a problem. If you arn't competing then who gives a fuck if anyone else is juicing, just like I don't expect juice heads not to give a fuck if I smoke weed.

Do we really need this kind of philosophical discussion about te word natural? ;) For me there is a line, a very clear one, too, for you there isn't one. What's the big deal?
You might feel I'm losing my grip on reality when categprizing people like that. I on the other hand think you're losing yourgrip on reality if you don't see the difference between fucking with your hormone balance with steroids and taking large amounts of vitamine C or even creatine which might hurt your kidneys a tiny bit at the most...

All I did was pay respect to Drogon who has never used roids, even after 10 years...

crOOk

Nothing wrong with weed to relax and increase appetite, but not before a workout for obvious reasons.

Roger&Me said:

not all rec drugs help you get plainly fuckd up. couples use it to reach different heights in a relationship. lots of stuff like empathogens and entactogens can be used on psychiatry. I would have never got into weightlifting if it was not me noticing patterns in meth usage that made me stop.
MDMA usage, although can kill my gains has always made me wanna workout more. I even eat on rolls cause im paranoid to lose gains. i just try to recover the next day and come back in the gym pumping the iron as hard as i can. its all a mental game man, if you have a friend or a gym buddy helping you out, even better, so u can pull out those forced reps. not every druggie on this forum just wants to solely get fucked up man, we all have dreams to wanna look good while were gettin messed up.

^I'm not going to any extremes like saying every drug-user wants to do nothing but get fucked up, I'm simply saying that there's a big difference between rec. drugs and steroids.

Roger&Me said:
I'm simply saying that there's a big difference between rec. drugs and steroids.

no difference if you are responsible. <EDIT- more flames....>

Last edited by a moderator:
Roger&Me said:
^I'm not going to any extremes like saying every drug-user wants to do nothing but get fucked up, I'm simply saying that there's a big difference between rec. drugs and steroids.

no difference impo. Both are recreational unless you are 60yo and on HRT.

I do both. moderation and being responsible is the key. it's hard being a teen juicer and being so close minded. why are you here at BL rather than at an anti-recreational drug BB site? i don't get it?

Last edited: