If you're thinking about doing steroids read this.

Konsept v 2.0

Bluelighter
I'm not trying to sound smart but just bare with me please.

It concerns me I'm reading posts of alot of 12O lb people who do alot of drugs and want to use steroids as soon as they start lifting. Note: if this is you, you're an idiot.

You need a rock solid frame to build on before you start doing roids. Simply put, if you don't be carefull and work out several years before cycling roids, you'll only fuck yourself up.

Those huge veiny guys you see in muscle mags and such had been working out for YEARS before they ever touched illegal steroids.

It is VERY unhealthy to use steroids as a substitute for hard work in the gym and a good diet. I can't stress enough the importance of supplying your body with nutrients and actually doing the work.

Also, alot of people on here do alot of drugs, and whatever, but doing this drugs while you're on steroids can kill you. Don't be an idiot. Either do drugs, or lift weights. There is no luke warm inbetween.

Also, there are several alternatives to steroids. One of my workout buddies has used 1-ad for football, and just to be a beast, and I have seen him throw up some very impressive weights, and he claims he has made gains that stayed with him. 1-ad is a testosterone suppliment a wee bit safer than illicit steroids. Pro-hormones are about to be illegal, but you can still buy 1-ad for low prices, and I'd highly recommend trying something like that over jumping straight into the roid pool.

Be carefull guys.

B-Rizzle.

everything you said seems true, but the only thing I'd change is: I wouldn't even recommend prohormones to someone that isn't following a strict diet and training session.

my reason being, if you don't know how to gain weight naturally, then you obviously know nothing about steroids either. If you do, then you are doing things completely ass backwards.

dbighead2 said:
everything you said seems true, but the only thing I'd change is: I wouldn't even recommend prohormones to someone that isn't following a strict diet and training session.

my reason being, if you don't know how to gain weight naturally, then you obviously know nothing about steroids either. If you do, then you are doing things completely ass backwards.

You're more than exactly right, but the side effects of those aren't as harsh as illicit steroids. I realize it's almost the lesser of two evils.

So your telling me that lifters can't go home after a workout and smoke a joint ? Yeah right....

Just because you use drugs does not equate you with an unhealthy lifestyle. Plenty of the juicemonkeys at my gym either smoke herb or do blow. (They are increasing chances of heart problems, I realize both raise bloodpressure. Dangerous, but not strictly deadly. I mean just by doing steroids and raising your BP you are putting yourself in a dangerous situation as well. ) They arn't suffering any consequences. Obviously they are not crackheads or total stoners, because when you spend a BIG amount of your time getting high <on anything> then I do agree with your statement that it doesn't mesh. For all the recreational users out there I don't see a problem, though.

If you think i'm wrong I'd love to hear why you think smoking a joint at the end of the day would somehow effect your gains or cause probelms ?

Problems it causes: working your way into a nice snuggly case of lung cancer.

Is there really ANY OTHER reason needed not to do it?? Lung cancer scares the shit out of me... dunno about you.

So does breathing dirty air like the stuff in LA. Your point ?

I know more then a few people who have cancer for unknown reasons (non-drug users) and I know plenty of cannabis smokers who are strong as an ox. Cannabis, while it still has tar, has FAR less carcinogenic substances in it then cigarettes or even the air in a densly populated city.

Obviously it's not 'good' for you, but it won't hurt your gains...

Who cares if it does or does not hurt your gains. What good are gains when you lose your breath getting out of bed in the morning... you miss theentire point. Alls you argue is that drugs dont damage gains. This isnt true at all, but even if it was, thats nothiing compared to the other-things drugs do to you.

I don't know a single person who smokes cannabis and wakes up 'out of breath', how would you even be able to lift if your respiratory system wasn't in tip top shape ?

I think you are confusing cannabis with tobacco. Arnold seemed to be able to make huge gains while smoking cannabis and blowing lines, just check out his old movie. 'pumping iron?' I forget the name but it covers that and a lot more.

Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

psychetool said:
I don't know a single person who smokes cannabis and wakes up 'out of breath', how would you even be able to lift if your respiratory system wasn't in tip top shape ?

I think you are confusing cannabis with tobacco. Arnold seemed to be able to make huge gains while smoking cannabis and blowing lines, just check out his old movie. 'pumping iron?' I forget the name but it covers that and a lot more.

Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

I'm sorry. I've read your last two posts, and you're so wrong it's lowering my iq just reading it.

Arnold was not a pothead. He has smoked pot before. He was never a reefer, he never bought sacks of pot and sat on couches all day saying "dude" over and over. You don't know sh*t about bodybuilding I'm sorry.

And I've seen pumping iron. "Pounding lines?" Arnold did not have a cocaine habit either.

You don't know what you're talking about, just, I promise. If you think drugs are perfectly fine and healthy, keep doing them and benchpressing 12O pounds bro.

B-Rizzle.

Last edited:
Did I say he was a stoner ? No. I said he smoked pot and did lines during his training regiments, which is true. Take a look at this link for proof. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/11/15/entertainment/main529462.shtml

And this picture for a nice laugh.
arnoldsmokespot.gif

a magazine interview from the same era (1975) surfaced in which Schwarzenegger discussed attending sexual orgies and indulging in drugs like marijuana and cocaine.

It really doesn't matter what you guys think, I know the truth. I have nice gains and I cannot complain.

The article ( I can find it later... ) where arnie discusses the use of both drugs and the whores all takes place *AT THE GYM*.

Konsept v 2.0 said:
Also, alot of people on here do alot of drugs, and whatever, but doing this drugs while you're on steroids can kill you. Don't be an idiot. Either do drugs, or lift weights. There is no luke warm inbetween.

Yeah, there is a middle ground. It's called lifting weights naturally without needing to cheat. Then you can go get high on the weekends AND gain muscle. Boo ya.

It's sad how some of you build your whole life around this obsession. Go party and have fun, nobody gives a fuck how much you can bench.

Last edited:
Re: Re: If you're thinking about doing steroids read this.

Distortion said:
Yeah, there is a middle ground. It's called lifting weights naturally without needing to cheat. Then you can go get high on the weekends AND gain muscle. Boo ya.

It's sad how some of you build your whole life around this obsession. Go party and have fun, nobody gives a fuck how much you can bench.

And no one cares how many shots you can take or heroin you can shoot without oding.

-B-rizzle

ROFL

Id rather brag about how big my biceps are and how ripped my abs are than brag about how wasted I got last night and how big of a fool I made of myself.

But to each his own I suppose...

and how can U even try and argue that weed doesnt choke off your breathing?? Take a pipe thats never been smoked out of, load a SINGLE bowl of pot and smoke it. You can literrally watch the pipe go from clear to brown... with a SINGLE bowl. Multiply that amount of 'browness' you saw from that single bowl by the amount of bowls you smoke a day, then replace the example of the pipe, with your lungs, and TRY to tell me it doesnt CAKE your lungs in brown sludge and CHOKE your aveoli off from intaking oxygen.

GET REAL DUDE, SERIOUSLY, GET REAL.

Back when I used to smoke pot, I couldnt breath 1/10th as good as I can breath now. But back then I still thought I was 'breathing fine'. You cannot see the truth while under the influence of the poison. Heroin junkies cannot see the damage they do to themselves until they are not junkies anymore. Stoners cant see the damage they do till they are not stoners anymore. Tried, tested and proven FACT.

Giza said:
ROFL

Id rather brag about how big my biceps are and how ripped my abs are than brag about how wasted I got last night and how big of a fool I made of myself.

But to each his own I suppose...

and how can U even try and argue that weed doesnt choke off your breathing?? Take a pipe thats never been smoked out of, load a SINGLE bowl of pot and smoke it. You can literrally watch the pipe go from clear to brown... with a SINGLE bowl. Multiply that amount of 'browness' you saw from that single bowl by the amount of bowls you smoke a day, then replace the example of the pipe, with your lungs, and TRY to tell me it doesnt CAKE your lungs in brown sludge and CHOKE your aveoli off from intaking oxygen.

Back when I used to smoke pot, I couldnt breath 1/10th as good as I can breath now. But back then I still thought I was 'breathing fine'. You cannot see the truth while under the influence of the poison. Heroin junkies cannot see the damage they do to themselves until they are not junkies anymore. Stoners cant see the damage they do till they are not stoners anymore. Tried, tested and proven FACT.
:)

Giza said:
ROFL

I'd rather just not brag...

Giza said:

The thing is, you don't have to smoke it. You can eat it or vape it with no damage to your lungs whatsoever. Well, vaporizing probably causes some damage, but I digress.

It's funny, because I was fully aware of the damage I had done to my lungs while I was smoking. So do most people I know. That seems to contradict your tried, tested and proven FACTS!!11! There's just a difference between knowing and caring. If I cared that much about it I'd just cook up brownies, because obviously burning and inhaling anything is going to cause damage.

As a matter of fact, I don't think that your tirade applies to many substances, but steroids would certainly fit the description. Only once you're done dosing do you start to notice the (disgusting) side effects.

But, I suppose coming to this particular forum and knocking roids wasn't the best idea. It'd be quite like coming to this board and calling everyone junkies and throwing around misinformation. However, my original point still stands, there is a very nice middle ground some people might choose to take where you get the best of both worlds.

Lung cancer scares the shit out of you, who ever said you had to smoke weed? .If I were you I would be more scared about your heart and the extra strain steroids put on it. There is a reason why arnold had to go open heart surgery.

Last edited:
The best of both worlds? I never know destroying my health for the pleasure of escaping my worthless reality was a 'world' worth toying with.

This is sad, the ignorance of drug users to defend their own killer its absolutely absurd. Its like your kids being murdered by someone, and your defending him for doing it, are you really that fucking messed up in the head, to defend your own murderer??? I just cant bend my mind around the sheer idiocy and 'control' drugs have on the people on this forum. Such control that theyd actually defend their own killer, thats what I call a CRACKHEAD, when you would defend your own murderer because you 'love it' so much, thats got to be well on its way to being the definition of insanity.

^No offence but thats a pretty crappy arguement giza. Now if you can find someone with lung cancer from smoking pot defending it I will give it to ya but untill then. Also Just cause one smoke mull does not mean he/she will get lung cancer, just like if someone uses roids it does not mean that he/she will get cardio problems later in life.

Too add to that not all drugs have many physical dangers associated with them. For example mushrooms have very little negative physically effects, the main danger with them is the psychological problems that may result in the odd individual.

lol THATS THE POINT. Drug users in general are so deluded that they dont realise what damage their doing to themselves (until its too late).