If you're thinking about doing steroids read this.

See if you can follow my logic through context, its simple.
I said opiod painkillers are a part of bodybuilding culture, these drugs include nubain, ultram, and addiction and resistance to these substances can lead to heroin use. I didn't say heroin is part of bodybuilding culture at all. I am saying that the opiate use that bodybuilding culture carrys with it can lead people away from purist bodybuilding (the healthiest) to being a junky.
calygula said:
okay, i'm sure there are some extenuating circumstances. with the absurd amounts of people practicing bodybuilding there will be a handful who are really serious yet do heroin. of course. i bet there's some that do crack. but to make a statement like 'it's part of bodybuilding culture' is a retarded stretch. if it were part of the culture there'd be a bunch of people hopping in here right now vouching for it, but there's not

BigBenn said:
I didn't say heroin is part of bodybuilding culture at all.
yes, you did.
BigBenn said:
When you get around some gearheads you will realize painkiller abuse (nubain, ultram, even h) is a part of bodybuilding culture.

haha no prob. this is getting old; i will say i believe there are people out there who do well at anything, despite heavy drug usage. focusing on exceptions is usually pointless and gives people the wrong idea. the overwhelming majority, like 99%, of people actually using heroin on a regular basis are incapable of handling a serious bodybuilding or powerlifting routine/lifestyle. (i'm trying to picture someone eating a wholegrain bread/natty pb sandwich, a protein shake, and simultaneously putting in a needle...)