If you're thinking about doing steroids read this.

not many, but the bodybuilding community in general at least where i'm from seems to use their fair share of rec drugs... Mostly pharms like valium, ghb, and cannabis though. Not very many people using hard drugs.

ah. i thought he meant for like healing from training or something. ya recreationally many lifters i know use, but then again all the lifters i know go to my college, so i think that makes a difference

They don't use it for healing at all, they say they are using it for pain but alot of times its just not.

BTW a bodybuilder isn't going to start with h for pain, but might be led to it by previous addiction to nubain.

I'VE BEEN ROIDING FOR 5 YEARS AND HAVE MANY INJURIES BECAUSE OF NOT BUILDING A SOLID FOUNDATION.i'M TRYING TO GET MY WHOLE RIGHT SIDE FIXED,SHOULDER,ELBOW, FOREARM i'M GOING TO PROLOTHERAPY FOR THAT, wHAT MADE IT WORSE WAS I USED DECA TO ELIMINATE ALOT OF PAIN.

^YOU FUCKED YOURSELF UP BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID. You're the kind of person that gives steroid users a bad name. And lose the caps lock...

FUCK YOU STUPID FUCK.nO SHIT i FUCKED MYSELF UP MORON DIDNT I SAY THAT!
SO FUCK ROGER AND YOU..

I wouldn't insult one of the more informed members of the board. Especially if you cant even spell Percocet correctly. We dont wanna hear....

Now if you were to ask a sensible question (IDK like what would be good to stack with Deca or SOMETHING other than YO DUDES!!!! I LUV PERCOSETS. THEIR GRATE...WHAT DO U FINK??) we would be more than happy to answer or have a discussion.

If you are serious about joining this forum Id make a thread giving details of your current stats, diet, training, supplements and cycle (if applicable). Or post in the current thread about Cycle/stats and training...

Yeah your caps lock key is right above the LH Shift key....

LOL bb'ers on heroin!? Wtf are u even talking about. Like seriously, ROFL if any bodybuilder was using heroin, hes NOT A BODYBUILDER, hes a junkie, and theres no fucking way you could maintain a well built physique whilst maintaining a heroin habit. Thats like trying to write a novel in a pitch black room, GOOD LUCK.

Ok smart guy, if you would have listened to my post and if you had any idea what you were talking about when it comes to recreational drugs you wouldn't be opening your mouth.
Giza said:
LOL bb'ers on heroin!? Wtf are u even talking about. Like seriously, ROFL if any bodybuilder was using heroin, hes NOT A BODYBUILDER, hes a junkie, and theres no fucking way you could maintain a well built physique whilst maintaining a heroin habit. Thats like trying to write a novel in a pitch black room, GOOD LUCK.

LOL sure bud, yup, heroin DOESNT destroy lives. Tell that to the clients.

okay, i'm sure there are some extenuating circumstances. with the absurd amounts of people practicing bodybuilding there will be a handful who are really serious yet do heroin. of course. i bet there's some that do crack. but to make a statement like 'it's part of bodybuilding culture' is a retarded stretch. if it were part of the culture there'd be a bunch of people hopping in here right now vouching for it, but there's not

and that article was about education. heroin would affect bodybuilding worse than it would affect education i'd imagine.

p-mo said:
I wouldn't insult one of the more informed members of the board. Especially if you cant even spell Percocet correctly. We dont wanna hear....

Now if you were to ask a sensible question (IDK like what would be good to stack with Deca or SOMETHING other than YO DUDES!!!! I LUV PERCOSETS. THEIR GRATE...WHAT DO U FINK??) we would be more than happy to answer or have a discussion.

If you are serious about joining this forum Id make a thread giving details of your current stats, diet, training, supplements and cycle (if applicable). Or post in the current thread about Cycle/stats and training...

Yeah your caps lock key is right above the LH Shift key....

I've been on many boards until they seem to disapear.so,just because this roger guy has more posts,I can go to many bodybuilding chat room boards and have lots of posts giving members advice.
This guy didnt have to jump all over me for being truthfull in my hard learned expierence.

Hey dude if you would have read my post just a little better you would see i wasnt asking for advise(maybe a misunderstanding).
About the capn dude I'm a neanderthal when it comes to typing,Iwrote my post and they were all in caps when i looked up so i said fuck it I'm not saying anything to offened anyone so it shouldnt really be offensive.

SMOKEAHOLIC said:
I've been on many boards until they seem to disapear.so,just because this roger guy has more posts,I can go to many bodybuilding chat room boards and have lots of posts giving members advice.
This guy didnt have to jump all over me for being truthfull in my hard learned expierence.

Hey dude if you would have read my post just a little better you would see i wasnt asking for advise(maybe a misunderstanding).
About the capn dude I'm a neanderthal when it comes to typing,Iwrote my post and they were all in caps when i looked up so i said fuck it I'm not saying anything to offened anyone so it shouldnt really be offensive.

Ok well I'll just tell you a lil bit more about 'this' board. It's meant as a collection of posts that people can read and search to do with steriods and Bbing in general. Im sure you know the format , someone asks a question by posting and the rest of us respond to that post in an intelligent manner.. IDK what any of your posts have had to add to the discussion... Im sure if u stick around you'll be able to give some information and advice to people.

Deca for pain? NOT a good idea... Were you cycling? PCT?

And the caps thing... no bother... just try not to do it again.. sounds like your shouting for no good reason...

Yeah and Rog is pretty smart.. stick around and read some of his old posts (as Dr. McBudStoke) and you'll see that he knows his shit...

SMOKEAHOLIC said:

Hey dude, I'm sorry I jumped down your throat. It was innapropriate and I shouldn't hav done it.

it would be entirely possible for someone to maintain a purely recreational "habit" (i.e. probably not more than once a fortnight) and be *serious* about bodybuilding.
Obviously the fact that opiates greatly decrease appetite would severely hamper performance if it were used with any great degree of frequency.

p-mo said:
Ok well I'll just tell you a lil bit more about 'this' board. It's meant as a collection of posts that people can read and search to do with steriods and Bbing in general. Im sure you know the format , someone asks a question by posting and the rest of us respond to that post in an intelligent manner.. IDK what any of your posts have had to add to the discussion... Im sure if u stick around you'll be able to give some information and advice to people.

Deca for pain? NOT a good idea... Were you cycling? PCT?

And the caps thing... no bother... just try not to do it again.. sounds like your shouting for no good reason...

Yeah and Rog is pretty smart.. stick around and read some of his old posts (as Dr. McBudStoke) and you'll see that he knows his shit...

Deca is used to work through joint pain and ease up the tendons alot.

I started using it my second year when i had massive elbow pain.
Yeah i was cycling until my shoulder gave out now i go to prolotherapy that shit works on your ligaments very well I'm recovering fast already back in the gym.I'm done with post cycle stuff,just trying to strengthen evreything up till full recovery.
I'LL stick around and see how things are.later