If you're thinking about doing steroids read this.

I used to be a mod at Bodybuilding.com if anyone remembers me. I got in some legal trouble and have since avoided boards alltogether as they are too much temptation for me. I hope you will find that I have some valuable opinions as soon as I get in the swing of being a post whore again.
I think Giza was just starting to mess around at bb.com (or maybe it was par's board) when I headed out.
Roger&Me said:
FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT. He's one of the fucking last good people we have left. We lost ledom, DomPow, OCbinger, OceanBear, Trepidation, and 5alpha hasn't been here in weeks. THIS FORUM IS GOING TO ABSOLUTE SHIT! We need more serious bodybuilders like Sphinx(Giza) and less crackhead wannabes.

More bodybuilders=better forum. More crackheads=shitty forum.

LOL as if id ever post on bb.com

thats like saying id post on bolex or elitefitness. Ive got far better taste than that shit :D

Well EXCUUUUSE me I guess it was another board.
I didn't mean to get your pantys in a ruffle.
Giza said:
LOL as if id ever post on bb.com

thats like saying id post on bolex or elitefitness. Ive got far better taste than that shit :D

Roger&Me said:
FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT. He's one of the fucking last good people we have left. We lost ledom, DomPow, OCbinger, OceanBear, Trepidation, and 5alpha hasn't been here in weeks. THIS FORUM IS GOING TO ABSOLUTE SHIT! We need more serious bodybuilders like Sphinx(Giza) and less crackhead wannabes.

More bodybuilders=better forum. More crackheads=shitty forum.

Well thank you for your expert analysis, Mc Drbudmsoke or whatever your name was.

Wow, with such a "shitty" forum, you'd think there'd be more than 1-2 topic reports made each week. :\

^a low occurance of topic reports just means that there aren't alot of posts that violate the rules. I'm just saying that recently there has been a serious lack of progressive, in-depth discussion. Do you really find it neccessary to ridicule a large amount of things that I say?

i don't understand why people even visit a forum like this if they are so against recreational drug use. why don't you go find bodybuilding specific sites?

I do post on bodybuilding/AAS sites.... me being here is to help these idiots from hurting themselves but theyre too retarded to listen. I only post in SD pretty much. I dont see why people who dont even use steroids come to steroid discussion and try to talk about recreational drugs when theres several other forums for recreational drug discussion already present on the board. That would be me like going to the arts and entertainment section or w/e and start a thread asking if I use dianabol for 10 weeks at 200mg/ed and draw 10 paintings a day will I get big.

Whatever happened to...
I'm done.

Sphinx, i'd be happy to at least listen to your side if you could present it in a non-argumentative manner without the holier then thou attitude. Unfortunatly for us all, you can't seem to manage even simple aggression and egomaniacal problems and that reflects in all your posts. (ie in your profile, occupation : god)

Just chill out and present your side, then people can decide for themselfs who is right and who is wrong.

yes, Giza, you're here out of this inner desire to help people. you really seem like a people person, let me tell ya

"I have people skills. I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?"

The main point Giza is trying to make is that if you want to achieve your goals in terms of bodybuilding, it is extremely important that your lifestyle parallel's your goals. It is ridiculous for people with 5% of Giza's body building knowledge to come here and tell him to shut his mouth.

I am not AS hardline as Giza on the rec-drug issues, but i totally agree with his basic point. I am sick of all these stupid threads started about whether you can smoke pot to increase appetite and work out on cocaine or meth etc.. There are obviously exceptions to there rule but in general most recreational drugs are plain and simple detrimental to body building goals and gains.

I have experimented with a shit load of drugs eg, lsd, mushrooms, kedomine, mdma, 2c-i , ghb, cannibas, cocaine, and speed.

However, i realize that with every intake of these drugs i have usually set myself back in some small or large way when it came to the progression of my body. Even something as small as feeling like shit the next day in the gym cause of a night of MDMA, or having trouble breathing because of cannibas. They are all small steps backwards

I have limited myself to extreme moderation : once every 5 or 6 months i might try one of these drugs.

Also , just because you see Arnold smoking a joint doesn't mean that this was a regular occurance while training. If you watched the movie you should have noticed that they had just finished the final event and they were relaxing , eating cake, etc.. Its just stupid to see that image and cling to it cause you're a pothead and u dont' want to give it up.

Arnold wrote in the Encylopedia of body building that "once your goal is clear , your decisions become easy. " Meaning if you truly want to achieve your goal when it comes to strength training or whatever. You need to make decisions that lead you there. Rec drugs are small steps backwards . They are decisions opposite to body building goals.

So its your decision. Choose how serious you want to be about reaching you goal and the speed you want to reach it and act accordingly. But don't come on here and spout about how" you're huge and u smoke a reefer every day" because most likely if you had cut the cannibas out you could have gotten there faster and you would flat out be in better shape.

One of the only reasons i check this board out is to see what Giza and Roger&me have to say. Otherwise this board can be a shitstorm of people trying to train while holding on to other addictions that just hold them back.

Rant over.

it can hold people back but that's not necessarily true. if you guys feel this way it says somethign about the people that *you* know. i'm not gonna get into the things i do DESPITE my pot usage, or the thigns that the 3 varsity football players from my university that live in the apartment across from me do; i'm not saying it is not holding people back at all, but getting a little high nightly, or having a beer or two, isn't causing any realistic differences in their performances. i know there's special cases, we seem to have one of them arguing here right now, but many, many people can find a balance

This board is full of people that havn't found the ballance. Once you get your foot in you usually end up waist deep.

I'm glad there is a steroid/weight-training board here, its an outlet if for nothing else to improve overall health for people of "that" lifestyle. Bodybuilding has helped me overcome some drug problems and I don't mind the occassional speach from the bodybuilding guys about drug use.

Again calygula, i understand where you're coming from but what i'm saying , and i think its been proven, is that if you toss those rec drugs all together your play will improve even if its just slightly.

Football is a game of inches as you probably know better than me, what i'm saying is little differences count. You can certainly be a great player while training hard and smoking pot once and a while. But i'm saying if you really wanted to find out how could you could be you would eliminate that from your lifestyle.

actually i bet you know better than me. i don't watch tv or care for watchign sports at all. i don't know anythign about football, baseball, etc. always played sports (still do) but hate watching them, or TV, or anything.

I'd just like to add, that this is the most entertaining forum I've ever been on. Serious addiction to heroin while "Seriously" lifting... haha, now thats just comedy.

You havn't spent much time bodybuilding then. When you get around some gearheads you will realize painkiller abuse (nubain, ultram, even h) is a part of bodybuilding culture.

benn, what percentage of bodybuilders would you guess are seriously addicted to heroin?