If you're thinking about doing steroids read this.

His argument is that drugs will dellude you into thinking that there not doing any harm (psychologically or physically) when in fact they are. Psychologically your blocking out all the harm their doing to you whilst physically they work their nasties on your brain, lungs, throat, veins, etc.

Anyway no one knows how much control drugs have over them until the maintain an abstinance for a pre-agreed length of time (for some this will be 4-6 months others a few years). If after this length of time the user continues to insist that his/her thoughts on the world and especially those thoughts about drugs havent changed then fair play the drugs have no control. But i wonder how long a few members on this board have been without a sober week let alone month or year...

Anyway I hope none of you get to the stage where they had as much control over you as they had on me... and I was clueless...

Giza said:
UNTIL THEN, if you are not an EX-drug user, you CANNOT comment on the delusions the drugs cause. Why? Because YOU are the delusion.

Yah, I'm an ex-drug user. I understand where you're coming from, it's just that I think it can be used occasionally and not cause problems. Anyone who uses it regularly, however, is most certainly delusional if they think that they're healthy.

Oh no. Please Giza, share more of your wonderful insights and impart some more of your vast knowledge to we poor, undeducated and "dilusional" fools.

I used to regard you as somewhat of an authority when it came to steroids and considered your posts well informed. Now it's obvious to me that you have no grasp of science, chemistry or biology. I just hope you don't misinform someone in regards to something important and get someone hurt.

And concerning your experiences with psychedelics, it's well documented here and elsewhere that those with a frail psyche should not embark upon that particular path. Those of us who educate ourselves about what we choose to put in our bodies are very familiar with that concept.

"Psychologically your blocking out all the harm their doing..."

Yes, couldn't have said it better myself, P-Mo. "You're" blocking out the harm they're doing. Not the drugs, but you.

If drug users are so deluded then how do you account for all the members of bluelight with vast knowledge of pharmacology and biology?

Originally posted by Distortion
I used to regard you as somewhat of an authority when it came to steroids and considered your posts well informed. Now it's obvious to me that you have no grasp of science, chemistry or biology. I just hope you don't misinform someone in regards to something important and get someone hurt.

On the contrary, I think that Giza is very well informed when it comes to steroids, nutrition, and exercise physiology. However, I think that many of his ideas about recreational drug use have been formed by unusually intense and/or traumatizing experiences with them that don't happen to most people. Perhaps he's just an anomaly.

I like him alot as a person, but I wish he's tone it down a little bit...

That would be an acceptable fault if he didn't propogate misinformation on a board about harm reduction, and also continuously insult and stigmatize his fellow drug users to satisfy his own motives.

I had nothing against the guy until he started calling us all crackheads and junkies.

BlueAdonis said:
Well thanks for announcing that? :\

By Gad Sir, you are a character

theres never any telling what youll say or do next

only that its bound to be ASTONISHING!

Giza said:
This is pointless. Why do I even 'try' to save you idiots from yourselves, I dont even give a shit if you live or die so ill just let you stay in your delusional little world until you, like I have, gain the MENTAL STRENGTH and INDEPENDANCE to be a drug-free person and then, when the cloud of drug hazed delusion disappears from your mind, you'll be like "OMG GIZA IS MY GOD - GUY KNOWS EVERYTHING!!".

UNTIL THEN, if you are not an EX-drug user, you CANNOT comment on the delusions the drugs cause. Why? Because YOU are the delusion.

dude, if you are so militantly sXe what are you doing on a forum like bluelight?! I play college football in Columbus, Ohio and I smoke herb a couple times a month and I lifted seriously when I had a serious addiction to heroin. while I noticed a serious decline in strength while addicted to opiates I have smoked marijuana pretty much my whole life and while the act of breathing in smoke is overall detrimental for your physical health the overall affect of smoking weed and lifting is minimal.

now if you were a long distance runner or sprinter it might be a different story...

Distortion said:
You seem to be the delusional one. You claim steroids are not a drug and deny that they have a negative impact on your health. You're fooling yourself. I mean, at least we "crackheads" will admit that drugs harm us, whilst you are so deep in denial that you lash out at other drug users to try and justify what you're doing to yourself.

Realistically, drugs are not to blame for anyone's behavior. Even the most hardcore junkie will admit that if they're being true to themselves. A drug is simply a chemical. It's not good or bad. Used in moderation it's a great time (well, most that is. I'll get to that later). Hell, most of them are even used in modern medicine. The problem is when people take it too far, when they fail to exercise the necessary self control. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying an addict is to blame, as we all make mistakes. But it sure as hell isn't the fault of the drug.

To use an analogy most of you (perhaps even Giza) may understand, psychoactive compounds are like a dirtbike. You can have a lot of fun riding a dirt bike responsibly. Hell, you can even have a hell of a time being reckless on one. But when you take careless risks you may get hurt. If you fall off and break your neck, you don't blame the fucking dirtbike. That's stupid. Only a weak minded fool who can't take responsibility for his actions would do something like that.

Steroids are potentially more dangerous than other drugs because you have to keep using habitually to see results. Everyone agrees drugs should be used in moderation to reduce health risks. Using steroids for one day would be pointless though. You have to keep pumping yourself full of that junk to see results. I on the other hand can enjoy a roll on the weekend and take a break for a few weeks, months, or hell even years.

And you make it sound like people who use psychoactives are in a drug induced stupor 24/7. Not true. After the drug leaves your bloodstream, usually within a few hours, it's all you baby. Nobody to blame but yourself.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and just reading what you're typing through a computer is making me literally sick to my stomach.

It's funny how konsept made totally untrue statements then shut the fuck up when I totally refuted all his 'facts' with articles and pictures to back it up. :O)

Plus I love that shirt arnold has on while he's smokin that J, 'Arnold is numero uno' haha what a cocky motherfucker but I love him all the same.

*comments removed, unedited version sent to worst of bluelight forum.

Please grow up, people.

-BA

Last edited by a moderator:
psychetool said:
It's funny how konsept made totally untrue statements then shut the fuck up when I totally refuted all his 'facts' with articles and pictures to back it up. :O)

Plus I love that shirt arnold has on while he's smokin that J, 'Arnold is numero uno' haha what a cocky motherfucker but I love him all the same.

*comments removed, unedited version sent to worst of bluelight forum.

Please grow up, people.

-BA

WTF are you talking about?

You said arnold was a pot headed cocaine addict bodybuilder, I said he wasn't.

You've done too many drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arnold seemed to be able to make huge gains while smoking cannabis and blowing lines, just check out his old movie. 'pumping iron?' I forget the name but it covers that and a lot more.

I never once said he was a pothead or a cocaine addict, where did you get that from ? I said he made gains while using both drugs, did I say he was a habitual user or addicted to either one ? No. I then backed up my story with a video of him smoking a joint, if that isn't considered 'smoking cannabis' I don't know what is...

On a more happy note, just moved up to 45s in curls. Not huge, I know, but i'm moving steadily upwards even with my "abhorrent drug abuse". Haha. :) Proof that even with cannabis and alcohol you can make more then decent gains without the aid of steroids.

why the hell is giza even on bluelight???
Bluelight is a testament to the fact that drug users DO care about their health and DO think about what they're doing.
There are many people that succeed in life, and are perfectly happy, and use drugs.

"UNTIL THEN, if you are not an EX-drug user, you CANNOT comment on the delusions the drugs cause. Why? Because YOU are the delusion. "

I am a sporadic user. There are periods where i may not have touched a psychoactive substance in months. According to your logic, at these stages, i should have come out of my delusions and realised that i had been on the wrong path. Well, that doesn't happen.
You just can't look at things in black and white. The world does not work that way.

"You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and just reading what you're typing through a computer is making me literally sick to my stomach."

what the hell was wrong with what distortion said???

Last edited:
monkeyjunky said:
why the hell is giza even on bluelight???

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT. He's one of the fucking last good people we have left. We lost ledom, DomPow, OCbinger, OceanBear, Trepidation, and 5alpha hasn't been here in weeks. THIS FORUM IS GOING TO ABSOLUTE SHIT! We need more serious bodybuilders like Sphinx(Giza) and less crackhead wannabes.

More bodybuilders=better forum. More crackheads=shitty forum.

fair enough, but my point is that there is a grey area; there are clearly lifters here that use recreational drugs, and your disdain ("crackheads" et al) for them is not helping anybody.