If you're thinking about doing steroids read this.

And what steroids arnt drugs too?.

You can just as easily say that non drug users are so ignorant that they believe just because someone takes drugs that it will eventually fuck them up, this is not true. Now im not saying that drugs cannot fuck your life up we all know this to be true, all drugs have risks assoicated with them but this does not mean it will lead to the users undoing. Hell many drugs may aid in discovering ones self ie ecstasy, shrooms, lsd, weed, drugs may add in better physic ie steroids.

We as a society need to move away from the stereotypes that drug users are ruining their lives and that we use drugs to escape reality this is simply not true. I maintain a 70 percent average at uni smoking weed on the weekends and dropping some ecstasy every 1 or 2 months. I may live till im 100 doing this or I may die walking out the door tomorrow in which drugs have not disadvantaged me in life.

Last edited:
the important thing is moderation. If you want to smoke weed that's cool, but doing it more than once a month or so and still calling yourself a healthy person is kind of pretentious.

Exactly. Just FYI I dont really do any drugs anymore. I prolly have done every drug you could name (bar crack and smack) but dont anymore. I havent used steriods either (but MAY in the future).

I've managed to maintain a 60-70% GPA at uni (Im final year atm) whilst smoking weed daily and doing ecstacy every week as well as a whole heap of psycs, etc. I thought i was OK. Till i stopped. Drugs delude u into thinking they have no effect when they actually have a PROFOUND effect. Dont let them delude u. Keep drug use in moderation or it WILL hurt your gains (and your mind).

Maybe there are people that dont let their drug use control their lives... i just dont know any.

bill joe said:
^No offence but thats a pretty crappy arguement giza. Now if you can find someone with lung cancer from smoking pot defending it I will give it to ya but untill then. Also Just cause one smoke mull does not mean he/she will get lung cancer, just like if someone uses roids it does not mean that he/she will get cardio problems later in life.

Too add to that not all drugs have many physical dangers associated with them. For example mushrooms have very little negative physically effects, the main danger with them is the psychological problems that may result in the odd individual.

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to explain to a druggie that, however surprising this is, drugs are actually bad for you.

Roger&Me said:
the important thing is moderation. If you want to smoke weed that's cool, but doing it more than once a month or so and still calling yourself a healthy person is kind of pretentious.

And who smokes marijuana once a month?

haha I know I don't plan it for once a month, but that is usually how often I get an "urge" to do it.

but I don't think marijuana hurts your gains. But I KNOW it hurts your cardio gains.

well, it could hurt your gains, since cardio helps you lift longer.

but for ME, I've never noticed it hurting me much at all.

^yah, I don't subscribe to the "marijuana is evil" theory that's prevalent here in SD, however I do think that it's something that has some definite potential to hurt you and it takes a responsible person to use it correctly.

This is pointless. Why do I even 'try' to save you idiots from yourselves, I dont even give a shit if you live or die so ill just let you stay in your delusional little world until you, like I have, gain the MENTAL STRENGTH and INDEPENDANCE to be a drug-free person and then, when the cloud of drug hazed delusion disappears from your mind, you'll be like "OMG GIZA IS MY GOD - GUY KNOWS EVERYTHING!!".

UNTIL THEN, if you are not an EX-drug user, you CANNOT comment on the delusions the drugs cause. Why? Because YOU are the delusion.

yeah for me, as long as I run everyday, marijuana never hurts me, but I am sure to not use it before I lift or run, it is always afterwards.

Giza said:
This is pointless. Why do I even 'try' to save you idiots from yourselves, I dont even give a shit if you live or die so ill just let you stay in your delusional little world until you, like I have, gain the MENTAL STRENGTH and INDEPENDANCE to be a drug-free person and then, when the cloud of drug hazed delusion disappears from your mind, you'll be like "OMG GIZA IS MY GOD - GUY KNOWS EVERYTHING!!".

UNTIL THEN, if you are not an EX-drug user, you CANNOT comment on the delusions the drugs cause. Why? Because YOU are the delusion.

Have you not used steroids before giza? stop being so hypocritcal and start realising that these are drugs also and just as bad for you as many other drugs.

Giza said:

You seem to be the delusional one. You claim steroids are not a drug and deny that they have a negative impact on your health. You're fooling yourself. I mean, at least we "crackheads" will admit that drugs harm us, whilst you are so deep in denial that you lash out at other drug users to try and justify what you're doing to yourself.

Realistically, drugs are not to blame for anyone's behavior. Even the most hardcore junkie will admit that if they're being true to themselves. A drug is simply a chemical. It's not good or bad. Used in moderation it's a great time (well, most that is. I'll get to that later). Hell, most of them are even used in modern medicine. The problem is when people take it too far, when they fail to exercise the necessary self control. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying an addict is to blame, as we all make mistakes. But it sure as hell isn't the fault of the drug.

To use an analogy most of you (perhaps even Giza) may understand, psychoactive compounds are like a dirtbike. You can have a lot of fun riding a dirt bike responsibly. Hell, you can even have a hell of a time being reckless on one. But when you take careless risks you may get hurt. If you fall off and break your neck, you don't blame the fucking dirtbike. That's stupid. Only a weak minded fool who can't take responsibility for his actions would do something like that.

Steroids are potentially more dangerous than other drugs because you have to keep using habitually to see results. Everyone agrees drugs should be used in moderation to reduce health risks. Using steroids for one day would be pointless though. You have to keep pumping yourself full of that junk to see results. I on the other hand can enjoy a roll on the weekend and take a break for a few weeks, months, or hell even years.

And you make it sound like people who use psychoactives are in a drug induced stupor 24/7. Not true. After the drug leaves your bloodstream, usually within a few hours, it's all you baby. Nobody to blame but yourself.

Distortion said:
Steroids are potentially more dangerous than other drugs because you have to keep using habitually to see results.

Wait, do you mean you must keep doing cycles every so often, or are you referring only to the length of the cycle?

If you're implying that you must keep using steroids indefinately to keep your gains, well that's simply not true from what I know about steroids.

I think it's funny how giza is posting all this stuff on a drug board specifically made to renounce the misconceptions and myths about drug use.

Drugs are just like anything else, use in moderation. This goes for steroids, cannabis, alcohol, almost anything....

While there are certain drugs with a lot higher amount of negative side effects (ie meth, h) for the most part as long as you use responsibly then you are in the clear.

HobbyIsBowling said:
Wait, do you mean you must keep doing cycles every so often, or are you referring only to the length of the cycle?

If you're implying that you must keep using steroids indefinately to keep your gains, well that's simply not true from what I know about steroids.

I'm talking about the length of the cycle.

And I know your second point is true, I never meant that.

Why the fuck would you say something you didint mean? Dont talk, if you aint gonna say something with meaning.

And where did I 'ever' say that steroids have no negative impacts on your health? IF ANYTHING, im one of the most steroid-side-effect-sound persons on this discussion board. Get your crap straight before you pinch it.

And how dare any of you ever categorize steroids in the same category as recreational drugs. Thats the kinda ignorant thing the DEA would do.

ROFL and its funny for a drug user, you really dont seem to know jackshit about recreational drugs. Their effects psychologically last far longer than their 'high' effects. I still to this day live with the psychological-aftermath from LSD I dropped sum 5 fucking years ago, and dont forget that DMT I smoked, that still reigns its terror on my neurons to this very day. Your a fucking delusion dude, absolute delusion, I pity you, someday death will come to free you of your own inferiority, until then, walk with your back to traffic.

^It does help if you stick to your orginal argument giza and not change it to something else. Your original arguement was about drugs and how they are defently going to leads to ones death not the psychological problems that arise from drugs use. No shit the psychological effects last way longer than the high, thats why the next day after ecstasy i feel scattered as fuck. However unlike you my psychological effects subside easily within a week and i feel fine again. Maybe your brain chemistry is not suited for these types of drugs and that is why you are still experience side effects, those with weak minds should not tamper with drugs especially psychedelics thats what i call stupidity.

Now do not say that your original arguement was not that drugs will lead to ones death because thats the only point of view that can be drawn out of this bias post below.

"This is sad, the ignorance of drug users to defend their own killer its absolutely absurd. Its like your kids being murdered by someone, and your defending him for doing it, are you really that fucking messed up in the head, to defend your own murderer??? I just cant bend my mind around the sheer idiocy and 'control' drugs have on the people on this forum. Such control that theyd actually defend their own killer, thats what I call a CRACKHEAD, when you would defend your own murderer because you 'love it' so much, thats got to be well on its way to being the definition of insanity."

So please stick to your original arguement, changes to it only shows that you lost.

Lol @ Giza the tripped out juicemonkey. Dance monkey, dance! That must suck to be expiriencing side effects 5 years later, I would be taking a zero tolorance stance too if I had that kind of expirience under my belt. Poor bastard, no wonder your views are so warped, some people just are not made for psychedelics.

I now realize the reason you were banned from so many of the BB boards, and don't even try to act like it is some big conspiracy.

BTW : I love that crackhead argument, it's oh so logical and well thought out. ;)