GHB..... how do bodybuilders use it?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hi guys....i posted a serious question about mdma and steroids before and have come to conclude that they dont mix.

Somebody mentioned that he made good gains from using ghb????

I am curious about how it affects bodybuilding and why it helps..also how should i combine it into my training program?

From what I have heard, it is to sleep because of the many supplements used that sometimes sleep is hard.

A LOT OF BODYBUILDERS IS USE IT AS A PARTY DRUG, SLEEP AID, AND ALSO A NATURAL GROWTH HORMONE RELEASER. SOME MAY EVEN START OFF TAKING IT FOR GROWTH HORMONE RELEASE PROPERTIES, BUT DEVELOPE AN ADDICTION TO IT.

A FRIEND IN NEW ZELAND WAS JUST RECENTLY BUSTED IN A BIG GHB BUST. HE IS A PRO BB AND WILL PROBABLY BE SITTING HIS NEXT 20 YEARS OR SO IN PRISON. BE CAREFUL THEY ARE CRACKING DOWN HARD ON THIS SHIT.

PEACE,

TAB

Ok but i checked out the link but im still not sure how effective it is as a GH releaser or when do i take it... Before bed? everyday ....how often?

i stopped wit extacy because im doing yr 12 this yr....my mate reckons GHB doesnt touch ur brain cells, is that true? if so how should i take it because i know heaps of ppl who has odded on it...
thanx
Vic

ROFL doesnt touch ur brain cells??? OMFG where do people get this information its outrageous.

Second GHB is a useless GH releaser, yes it releases GH (when IV injected), but it also causes a greater spike in prolactin levels which will pretty much negate any of the GH benefits.

how come when u read about extacy they tel u u loose brain cells....n when u read about GHB the only bad thing they say about it is that u can OD easy on it n u have to becarefull....

Everything in life causes a loss of brain cells. To beleive GHB would damage ur brain cells less than a breath of fresh air is absurd. If something gets you high, then its obviously messing with ur brain cells via neurotransmitter systems.

0ptionrider said:
what's next, a cocaine diet for fat people?

ROFLMAO sorry to have to inform ya Option, but PsycheTool already posted that!!

Mista

It's my understanding that body builders take GHB as a suppliment, usually before bed GHB can make u very tired. GHB promotes stage 4 sleep....if u get more stage 4 sleep....your muscles grow bigger/faster I think. :)

Be weary though, this stuff can kick your arse!! Do ALOT of research before you decide to use this.

REM sleep helps fix muscles after a work out you would only use GHB if you really need an edge.

"To beleive GHB would damage ur brain cells less than a breath of fresh air is absurd. If something gets you high, then its obviously messing with ur brain cells via neurotransmitter systems."

Why does high = brain damage? Have you read anything about GHB?

I have used GHB for 3 cycles. It kept me on target in terms of workouts and schedule. Properly administered it can be a great addition to a cycle for sleep and general relaxation.

Giza said:
ROFL doesnt touch ur brain cells??? OMFG where do people get this information its outrageous.

Second GHB is a useless GH releaser, yes it releases GH (when IV injected), but it also causes a greater spike in prolactin levels which will pretty much negate any of the GH benefits.

Why people like you choose to ignore the existence of anti-prolactin drugs is a question I will never be able to answer.

Ignore the existence??

Have you ever taken an anti-prolactin, i.e. bromocriptine?

These drugs in themselves have their own NASTY side effects. This entire GHB topic has already been covered, including anti-prolactin drugs, like 5 FUCKING TIMES since Steroid Discussion opened.

Seriously, most repetitive questions ever.

Go hit the 'search' button.

You obviously aren't aware of other anti-prolactin drugs, are you? Bromocriptine is a bad fucking example.

ROFL OKAY THEN

Here, want the absolutely truth here ya go,

When using EXOGENOUS HGH, meaning supraphysiological levels via injection which will be 10x MORE EFFECTIVE than the little GH spike GHB may cause, you wanna use it at least 3 MONTHS straight. Preferably 6 months and longer.

Now even if you 'could' eliminate all the prolactin from the GHB spiking, it wouldnt matter at all. BECAUSE, youd have to use GHB + anti-prolactin drug EVERY SINGLE DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK, FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS TO GET ANY, AND I MEAN ANY benefit from the GH that it would cause released.

That alone makes it ABSOLUTELY USELESS. Unless your a god damn CRACKHEAD and want to take GHB every SINGLE day for months at a time, which is one helluva good way to KILL YOURSELF.

ROFL I mean hell, ive seen people who use HGH for 5 months and they dont even get much noticeable results, and you people expect a LITTLE GH spike from some GHB to bring results? Absurd. Im going to piss myself from laughing so hard pretty soon, please continue your ranting.

During my last 3 cycles I have taken GHB usually 5 days a week or so. The primary benefit I was receiving from it was a great sleep. As you are, I'm sure, well aware of the anabolic benefits to a good nights sleep. The marginal increase in GH released is a bonus, but surely not the main reason for use.
If you have used GHB you would know that moderate doses during a 6 month time-frame will not make you a crackhead or kill you.

I have not been able to find good HGH (for a decent price) around here. I do not see what is so radical in augmenting a cycle with GHB?

In addition, remember that quite a number of people on cycles NEED to use benzo's to get to sleep. You must not only look at the benefits of GHB alone, but at the benefit of having a good night's sleep - compared to the losses associated with having little sleep, or using benzo's to sleep.