GHB..... how do bodybuilders use it?

Giza said:
ROFL OKAY THEN

Here, want the absolutely truth here ya go,

When using EXOGENOUS HGH, meaning supraphysiological levels via injection which will be 10x MORE EFFECTIVE than the little GH spike GHB may cause, you wanna use it at least 3 MONTHS straight. Preferably 6 months and longer.

Now even if you 'could' eliminate all the prolactin from the GHB spiking, it wouldnt matter at all. BECAUSE, youd have to use GHB + anti-prolactin drug EVERY SINGLE DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK, FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS TO GET ANY, AND I MEAN ANY benefit from the GH that it would cause released.

That alone makes it ABSOLUTELY USELESS. Unless your a god damn CRACKHEAD and want to take GHB every SINGLE day for months at a time, which is one helluva good way to KILL YOURSELF.

ROFL I mean hell, ive seen people who use HGH for 5 months and they dont even get much noticeable results, and you people expect a LITTLE GH spike from some GHB to bring results? Absurd. Im going to piss myself from laughing so hard pretty soon, please continue your ranting.

Well I suffer from depression and use GHB as an anti-depressant. It has improved my school work, sex life and has made me happier than I have ever been in my whole entire life. Periodically taking breaks from my GHB schedule at regular intervals prevents an addiction from forming; I've avoided an addiction for four years so far.

Also, if you actually read the literature available, the GHB-induced GH spike isn't that transient.

You've got to do something about that attitude problem of yours, by the way.

Worried_Sick said:
I've avoided an addiction for four years so far.

Giza's attitude aside, I really think you need to expand your definition of addiction. Most addicts have the ability to(and often do) wean themselves off of their substance of choice regularly to avoid tolerance and so they still get the effects of the drug.

I'm not saying you're definately psychologically addicted(I'm filling in circle C on my answer sheet - not enough information), but it sounds like you might be. Just because you haven't been using ghb *every* day for the last 4 years doesn't mean you're not addicted to it.

>Also, if you actually read the literature available, the GHB-induced GH spike isn't that transient.<

Link(s)?

"Originally posted by Worried_Sick
I've avoided an addiction for four years so far.

Giza's attitude aside, I really think you need to expand your definition of addiction. Most addicts have the ability to(and often do) wean themselves off of their substance of choice regularly to avoid tolerance and so they still get the effects of the drug.

I'm not saying you're definately psychologically addicted(I'm filling in circle C on my answer sheet - not enough information), but it sounds like you might be. Just because you haven't been using ghb *every* day for the last 4 years doesn't mean you're not addicted to it. "

You're trying to determine Worried_sick's addiction status because?

Almost any drug can be "psychologically addicting" but GHB is not very high up on the "drugaddicty" qualities.
The same issue can be said to happen with roid cycles. I haven't done a cycle in 2 years, yet I still remember and want to repeat the feelings I get when I do a good sust cycle.

If your concern is a cautionary one of "don't get addicted to drugs" sure, fine. But there is a very small chance of a true addiction forming when using GHB for a 2 or 3 month cycle.

lifeisforliving said:
there is a very small chance of a true addiction forming when using GHB for a 2 or 3 month cycle.

Worried_Sick said:
four years

If you're using shit like GHB everyday as an "anti-depressant" to make you be able to get thru your day, then there's a good chance you've formed an addiction, whether you take a few days off here and there or not. It's hard to get physically dependent to GHB, so just because you aren't physically addicted doesn't mean you're not psychologically addicted.

This is really a pointless argument we're about to get into, so I'll just sum up where I'm coming from: I just thought it was funny the way he worded it: "I've been using ghb almost non stop for 4 years and I've avoided addiction" was the general jist of his comments, at least to me.

BTW If you use that little "quote" button when quoting it makes your posts a little more coherent. If that's too complicated, at least try putting the name(or even an abbreviated version of it) of the person you are posting to *somewhere* in your post.

Thanks a bunch Milton...

Giza said:
When using EXOGENOUS HGH, meaning supraphysiological levels via injection which will be 10x MORE EFFECTIVE than the little GH spike GHB may cause, you wanna use it at least 3 MONTHS straight. Preferably 6 months and longer.

Exactly. The benefits from doing this would be negligable. L-Dopa would also be a smarter choice for slightly elevating HGH levels with no real purpose, at least you wouldn't kill yourself, and it would be cheaper.

GHB can be used daily for YEARS ON END EVERY DAY without ANY negative effects whatsoever, provided one is educated on how to manage their intake.

First off, it GHB IS NON TOXIC, PERIOD.

In fact, GHB actually improves liver and kidney function. My blood tests prove this, as do many of my friends who have taken similar approaches to analyzing the impact of this substance on the body over a period of years.

Secondly, the way to avoid so called withdrawals is to allow the dopamine to clear between doses, which means either dose only at night, only in the day, or wait at least six hours between doses and if you dose every six hours on a 24/7 basis, you need to take two days off each week to allow total clearance.

I speak from experience, not regurgitation of propaganda.

synchrojet said:
GHB can be used daily for YEARS ON END EVERY DAY without ANY negative effects whatsoever, provided one is educated on how to manage their intake.

Quiet possibly one of the most reckless comments ive read. This is going to put alot of reassurance in the hands of absolute fucking morons who shouldnt even be trusted to whipe their own ass, with the 'synchrojet seal of approval' on risking a coma and severe dopamine depletion side effects (parkinsons disease rings a bell here) every single night for YEARS ON END all so they can gain 5 FUCKING LBS of muscle?? Its not like GH is a miracle drug, even with EXOGENOUS controlled supraphysiological supplies of rHGH for prolonged periods of time doesnt cause much significant increase in muscle mass, but rather a change in the quality of the muscle the user does have... and that slight edge is worth all that risk???... AND frankly that edge is ONLY needed by the truly elite atheletes, the IFBB boys not some skinny little vain stoner who cant kick his benzo habit.

YEESH

Giza said:
Quiet possibly one of the most reckless comments ive read. This is going to put alot of reassurance in the hands of absolute fucking morons who shouldnt even be trusted to whipe their own ass, with the 'synchrojet seal of approval' on risking a coma and severe dopamine depletion side effects (parkinsons disease rings a bell here) every single night for YEARS ON END all so they can gain 5 FUCKING LBS of muscle?? Its not like GH is a miracle drug, even with EXOGENOUS controlled supraphysiological supplies of rHGH for prolonged periods of time doesnt cause much significant increase in muscle mass, but rather a change in the quality of the muscle the user does have... and that slight edge is worth all that risk???... AND frankly that edge is ONLY needed by the truly elite atheletes, the IFBB boys not some skinny little vain stoner who cant kick his benzo habit.

YEESH

You know you're fucking wrong, you asshole. You always have to be the one who's right, when in fact you know you're making up complete bullshit. FUCK YOU.

Giza said:

YEESH

Wow are you ignorant of the facts. Maybe reduce your test injections for a while and retry with an intelligent, civil reply? Maybe you should re-read the threat, and the links to the article about GHB.

GHB does not damage your mind at normal doses and doesn't start Parkinson's disease.

He's just a retard. He's in denial about the fact that bodybuilders use recreational drugs. He can't accept the fact that you can get high and enjoy yourself while making gains. He can't accept the truth, so propagates lies and misinformation.

He also has a serious attitude problem.

He can't accept the truth, so propagates lies and misinformation.

what like...

I know several people who have managed to fuck themselves up pretty badly on GHB even though they were well aware of correct dosaging...

If you feel the need to take GHB EVERY NITE then get yourself into drug councilling right now. You obviously cant deal with reality. If your even MORE dellusianal and think that you are going to get HUGE from doing this then, well, i think your beyond the help of any doctor.....

(first off, let's ignor Faggot-Boy.. he's a troll IMO)

p-mo said:
what like...

I know several people who have managed to fuck themselves up pretty badly on GHB even though they were well aware of correct dosaging...

Well that isn't moderate, correct usage then is it? A person who cannot moderate their use of GHB should not do GHB EVER. PERIOD.

If you feel the need to take GHB EVERY NITE then get yourself into drug councilling right now. You obviously cant deal with reality. If your even MORE dellusianal and think that you are going to get HUGE from doing this then, well, i think your beyond the help of any doctor.....

Please read what he said:

- you can take moderate amounts of GHB if you can upregulate and downregulate your usage
- you can take moderate amounts every day and suffer no long-term bad side-effects

He did not say that he NEEDED to do GHB. His comment is about the apparent lack of toxicity that GHB exhibits.
He did not say he thinks he will get HUGE from taking GHB. Roids are good for that. Sheesh.

RE-Read synchrojet's post:

Secondly, the way to avoid so called withdrawals is to allow the dopamine to clear between doses, which means either dose only at night, only in the day, or wait at least six hours between doses and if you dose every six hours on a 24/7 basis, you need to take two days off each week to allow total clearance.

So then, you think the constant pull-hold-dump-remanufacture-repeat process for the dopamine in the neuron vesicles happening every single day for months and months is not going to have permenant side effects regardless of toxicity of the actual GHB??

I unlike you people apparently, study neurology I understand how the brain works I bet you do not even know what the synaptic cleft is. You cant just tweak your bodies neurotransmitter systems and the way they operate and expect the body to bounce back to recovery of the effected neurotransmitter systems... thats absurd. Everytime you get high, anytime you alter the operation of these neurotransmitters you run the risk of permantly and irrepairably altering them. Happens all the fucking time. At least a dozen kids from every single town in north america have paid the price. You dont see them walking down the street, wont read about them in the newspaper, but you can find them in the psych ward, completely plastered into a ball of mental and emotional disfunction. The fuck if your invincible. Your just as fragile as the next human, you can die in the blink of my fucking eye, your life is hanging by a god damn peice of thread and alls you people can think about is ways to make that thread even thinner... jeesus H. christ.

Altering your neurotransmitters is like altering your HPTA function. The only difference is, theres no PCT for your fucking brain... when its fucked, its FUCKED for life.

Go read up on neurology and while your there pickup a book on neuroendocrinology so you can see how neural transcriptions can effect anabolic muscle growth metabolic pathway signaling.

Perhaps some of the posters on this thread should read up on GHB?

GHB FAQ
Quotes:
As recently as 1989, this scientific consensus on GHB's benign nature remained unchanged. Gallimberti's study from that year on its uses in treating alcohol withdrawal in humans notes that GHB's action ...seems to be without serious side effects.

Despite such dire language, the report acknowledged that there are no documented reports of long-term [detrimental] effects. Nor is there any evidence for physiologic addiction.

GHB: Physiological Uses Versus Social Abuses
There is little evidence supporting a dependency potential, or long-term negative physiological effects of GHB use. In fact, users report feeling refreshed after taking GHB. What is more, GHB appears to interact with certain brain chemicals to promote bone growth, cell division, and the mobilization of stored energy.

EROWID: GHB (gamma-hydroxybutyrate)
Frequently Asked Questions

For the thirty years prior to 1990, the scientific papers on GHB were unanimous in reporting numerous beneficial physiological effects and the absence of long-term negative effects. In 1964, Laborit listed "very low toxicity" as one of the "principle elements" of the compound's pharmacology. In a 1969 report on GHB's anesthetic uses, Vickers referred to GHB as "a truly nontoxic hypnotic" and repeatedly emphasized its "lack of toxicity." Vickers cited evidence that GHB demonstrates "no toxic effects on the liver and kidney." In 1972, Laborit described the body's metabolism of GHB and stressed "the absence of any need of detoxification by the organism."

GHB: The First Authentic Antidepressant

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
10) According to Henri Laborit, GHB renders the clitoris more sensitive. Moreover, GHB increases love and sexual desires both in women and men.

Need I quote more to have some of you do just a TINY bit of research before jumping all over one of the most safe drugs in use today?

ROFL

I wouldnt take those articles very seriously. They were written and cited after like 5 studies. 5 out of how many 32405235 of studies on GHB im sure a PubMed search would locate... get real. The authors of those articles are fucking morons who found a few studies that backed their beleif so they chomped down on them and ignored all the other studies that would contradict findings.

You dont know the whole picture, you know what erowid has spoon fed you. Goto PubMed and do your own research and draw your OWN conclusion if you want to pretend you know something.

Giza said:
So then, you think the constant pull-hold-dump-remanufacture-repeat process for the dopamine in the neuron vesicles happening every single day for months and months is not going to have permenant side effects regardless of toxicity of the actual GHB??

Giza, your ignorance and attitude is astounding. Why don't you read a little more and bark alot less.

I unlike you people apparently, study neurology I understand how the brain works I bet you do not even know what the synaptic cleft is. You cant just tweak your bodies neurotransmitter systems and the way they operate and expect the body to bounce back to recovery of the effected neurotransmitter systems... thats absurd.

First off, I'm a medical student.
2nd off, we can just tweak our bodies and expect no ill effects if proper research and study is done to confirm that no damage is taking place using the Scientific Method - have you used it before? Please read up on GHB's method of action.

Everytime you get high, anytime you alter the operation of these neurotransmitters you run the risk of permantly and irrepairably altering them. Happens all the fucking time.
Wow. Do you work for D.A.R.E.?

At least a dozen kids from every single town in north america have paid the price. You dont see them walking down the street, wont read about them in the newspaper, but you can find them in the psych ward, completely plastered into a ball of mental and emotional disfunction.
What is your point here? That there are dozens of people that dissapear due to moderate GHB usage?

The fuck if your invincible. Your just as fragile as the next human, you can die in the blink of my fucking eye, your life is hanging by a god damn peice of thread and alls you people can think about is ways to make that thread even thinner... jeesus H. christ.
Are we even discussing GHB here anymore? This is wacked.

Go read up on neurology and while your there pickup a book on neuroendocrinology so you can see how neural transcriptions can effect anabolic muscle growth metabolic pathway signaling.

You're joking? right? Just send me your D.A.R.E. Information Paquet and move on.

Giza said:
ROFL

I wouldnt take those articles very seriously. They were written and cited after like 5 studies. 5 out of how many 32405235 of studies on GHB im sure a PubMed search would locate... get real. The authors of those articles are fucking morons who found a few studies that backed their beleif so they chomped down on them and ignored all the other studies that would contradict findings.

You dont know the whole picture, you know what erowid has spoon fed you. Goto PubMed and do your own research and draw your OWN conclusion if you want to pretend you know something.

Fine, please send me a couple of the source articles from which you've drawn your conclusions.

Ive drawn my conclusions from anecdotal evidence. The only evidence that really matters in the end. And its not just GHB, its rec drugs as a whole.

ROFL ya and if I work for D.A.R.E then it must be one corrupt-ass agency.

And who gives a shit if your a medical student. You probably arent even, and if you are, alls that says to me is you've successfully been the 'systems' cock sucking bitch all so you can get a little peice of paper that says your smarter than everyone else when infact your just a drone.

But think as you want and try to call me ignorant when really ive learnt more in 1 day than you will in 3 months of spoon-fed baby food.

Wow. You sure have changed my mind with your eloquent speech.

Everybody, listen to Giza, he's cool.

:)