first concert you ever went to?

Both are absolutely incredible musician. Both play guitar bot leads or rhythym. Both can keyboard. Daughter can blow the fucking walls down on a sax. Bot sing.........excellent singers. I raised em on music. Mostly classic rock. But if you want you kids to love music like you get them into bad at an early age just so they can learn to read music. They even teach rock history in the hs here........take your kids to music events man just be fearless.....when velvet revolver saw I had a couple teens with me they let them in first and then went about the lines grabbing under 18 year olds from the lines and putting em right up front on the barricades.

Just took them both to see dylan a few months ago and then to the roger waters remake of THE WALL at mgm is vegas. Fucking amazing shit...................

Showing my age here, but The Who 1974 was my first. Right at the front too, and Roger D spat out his water on me. I felt blessed :)

Greenday-1994 Dookie tour

They started blasting power chords and never stopped until the album was through. Then they previewed "Geek/stink/breath" and J.A.R."....one of which made it onto their follow up album.

Early 4th wave punk, hell yeah. Greenday used to be fucking great.
That would have been an awesome show. 95-97 were cool times.

Black Sabbath, Mob Rules tour, with Ronnie James Dio singing

It was on December 4, 1981, when I had just turned 14.

At the Spectrum in Philadelphia, Pa

The Bangles.

Parents took me as they were playing in the amusement park we were at. still remember my parents dragging me out after someone offered my older bro a joint. The look on their faces was priceless.

Lostprophets @ Brixton Academy, UK in 2002/3 - first big commercial gig I ever went to at a big venue.

Was OK - was pretty dehydrated before Lostprophets came on, so actually had more fun before, which was a bit shit...also realized I shouldn't do moshpits here - crowdsurfing FTW though ;)