first concert you ever went to?

I just remembered that I did go see aerosmith when I was REALLY little... dont remember much

Rush during the Roll the Bones tour in 91 at Madison Square Garden

Gosh, this is going to date me. Bob Dylan when I was 12. Actually spent most of it with my hands over ears (it was SO LOUD) and people were handing me joints. I did not partake at 12.

Bournemouth Winter Gardens

I can't remember which was first, either Thin Lizzy or Whitesnake.
Both around 1978.

Oh God- this takes me back! It was David Bowie in 1972 at Chatham Central Hall. I was fourteen and had a seat right behind the sound mixer- the guys on the desk were so sweet. they kept offering me their "cigarettes" to share...can't remember much of the actual concert but "Width of a Circle" was absolutely awesome!In retrospect, Bowie was always pretty meh, but Mick Ronson was a fucking genius!

Bowie was always 'pretty meh'??? Do you mean live or in general? Because I love Bowie...so much....

First concert: Rolling Stones at Soldier Field on their A Bigger Bang tour. Yeah I'm a baby.

Sorry, I didn't mean that as an insult- I just feel that Bowie was really rather derivative. At the time. I'd never heard anything like him-untill I started checking out his sources, then it became apparent just how few ideas of his own he actually had.

Think my first real concert was Jethro tull around 97-98 at bumpershoot festival. Pretty tight, smoked some great hippie herb and had tons of fun that day.

siouxie + the banshees with the cure supporting circa 1979-1980
full of punks sniffin glue... ha ha

good concert tho

Sepultura at festival hall I'm footscray. Was absolutely smashed and totally loved it. Did my first ever stage dive there too.

Machine Head, Mastodon, HIM and Metallica at wembley stadium 2007.

Huey Lewis and the News...no shit. My insane parents are to blame for that gem!

I still have nightmares about it...it as 1984.I was 8. No child deserves that kind of abuse!!!

Say Anything, Dr. Manhattan, but the girl i was with was there to see hellogoodbye.

first concert attended was such an amazing experience
in order of play; chevelle, sevendust, staind--@maine, usa
p.s. i later met aaron lewis--front man of staind, at a more recent show in portland
my first concert i was due to attend was offspring. i won the tickets to the show on the radio and was too late on getting them from the studio before they closed and venue doors opened. real bummer

awesome hard rock show

tone loc's wild thang tour 1989 at the old hordern pavilion. i was 12 and went on my own.

the funniest part about it is i remember tickets being on sale at "central station records" and since central station is the major train hub, i thought it would be easy to find. sure, somehow i got from there up to oxford street on my own having no clue where i was. i must have asked a whole lot of people for directions.