WHY ancillaries are important

you are the idiots. letro/dex may prevent gyno on cycle, but once you begin to have gyno, nolva is the best choice. are you talking about prevention or gyno, stupid?

let's see what 5alpha has to say.

Giza said:

If your using letrozole on cycle, theres no way your going to get gyno.

Wrong again. not all gyno is produced by excess estrogen that AI's can control. ever heard of gyno due to excess prolactin on an AAS cycle? AI's ain't gonna do shit for that. you need bromo+nolva.

cabergoline is hard to get vs bromo. However, you can get herbal Vitex OTC. I'm more interested in cabergoline for it's pro-sexual effects.

cabergoline is fawkin easy to get n00b.

And explain to me please how nolva would help with anything other than estrogen related gyno?

who are you giza? shinx or Ocunt? which one are you?

well freaking noob, nolva can help along with bromo for prolactin/progesterone related gyno as it acts at the receptors in the mamilllary glands. do your own research at pubmed you dam ungrateful racist noob. ready to tell us who you are?

^^^gotcha. now, who does Ocunt go by? A-holes still roam BL. just a matter of time admin finds out........

good. i hate to be a tattle tale.

So, giza=sphinx, Ocunt=?
he'll show his ugly self soon enuff. ready for your spanking?

Oh no Giza, watch out, detective dipshit is on the case. This sure was a hard case to solve wasn't it, dick?

Who go banned again and again? soon enuff you ugly self will get you banned again. lol.

[ I am the master of internet tough guy talk!

It's people like me and comments like the one I made that ruin this forum for everybody else. ]

Last edited by a moderator: