WHY ancillaries are important

Giza

Ex-Bluelighter
Thats right folks.

Below are examples of WHY you want to take your ancillaries (anti-aromatase and 5-AR inhibitors) and start with small and reasonable dosages of your steroids OR prohormones.

Enjoy.

Photo 1 is a random photo I found of some sick gyno case, this can happen to anyone.

Photo 2 is a photo of somone I know after his cycle. He used no 5-AR inhibitor on cycle and this is the price he paid.

Attachments

• gynecomastia.jpg
    gynecomastia.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 779
Yummy...

Attachments

• bacne.jpg
    bacne.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7,575
If you don't use ancillaries you will fuck yourself up badly. Thanks for posting this, sphinx. It's a poignant reminder to people to plan their cycle well and always have the correct ancillaries.

hehe I feel accomplished now that I've used the word "poignant" in a sentence.

Accutane and juice

So i haven't posted in some time now.. but i started my cycle (400mg deca / 600mg test enanthate / 50mg dbol a day/ running femera throughout and clomid after) so I've been getting acne for a while now, at least a couple years even when off cycle, it shows up on my chest and back but not brutal like in that pic above. Can you run accutane while on cycle? I've tried a bunch of shit before and it doesn't do it, i'm sick of this shit. I was gonna wait and do it after but just wondoring if you can do it while on.

Your not running a 5-ar inhibitor. Try that.
2.5mg/ed Finasteride or .5mg/ed Dutasteride really does help.

If your from the north there opt I suggest looking into Innovagen's topical tetracycline topical or whatever that acne medication is. Its UG lab topical would be itneresting to try.

What causes the chest and back acne? I started to get it when I switched up my training schedule. I don't use steroids, and I think it appeared before I started NO2.

^Lots of testosterone! How old are you? have u experienced acne in the past?

bacne/chest acne is either genetics (in which case you'll have it 24/7) or its androgen surge related (i.e. steroids) even supplements like tribulus and prohormones can cause acne.

I myself dont get bad acne, but I have insane body hair androgen sensitivity, even just taking tribulus ill get the thickest nasties dark black gorilla style bodyhair. But once I stop taking whatever I take, then have it waxed, it never comes back... until I use something again!

heh Im just a gorilla 24/7... and have pretty bad back acne... Guess im just full of raging hormones!

(so none of u punks get in my way!)

optioncunt is a stupid azz. use letro on cycle and nolva/clomid for PCT. And use nolva at any sign of gyno.

letro's more effective for gyno than nolvadex.

Giza said:
letro's more effective for gyno than nolvadex.

That is completely WRONG! Do a search thru pubmed or any BB site and you'll see that nolva is better for gyno. letro/dex are AI's to control estrogen. Nolva is a SERM and should be used at the first sign of gyno or run it 10mg/eod for prevention. 5alpha should speak up cuz he knows his shit almost as well as me :)

Are you an idiot?

If your using letrozole on cycle, theres no way your going to get gyno.

Hence, nolva = pointless to even include in a body builders arsenal if your using an AI, which you should be.

^Exactly. Estrogen also has other non receptor mediated effects that nolva can't do shit about, so using letrozole to begin with is much better than using nolva after the fact.

hmmm.... i wish alphy would get back.. he would do a good spiel about how important estrogen is to phyisique... A little bit of water retention and estrogen mediated water/fat movement makes the body look a lot better... unless ure competeing..

But yeah. Your NOT gonna get gyno if your using letro. How would this even be possible?

p-mo said:
hmmm.... i wish alphy would get back.. he would do a good spiel about how important estrogen is to phyisique... A little bit of water retention and estrogen mediated water/fat movement makes the body look a lot better... unless ure competeing..

Dude, Alphy used to say the exact opposite. He would always reccomend using letrozole or aromasin on ALL cycles.

But anyways, I talked to him earlier tonight and he said that he's been having a shitty month or so and has had some problems, and also his job is very demanding, but he said he'll be back soon if he can be.

Im SURE he made some arguments towards not completly killing Estrogen... hmm give me a couple of days to search through some posts...

But Im sure he would recomend Letrozole on cycle. Thats just common sense to remove the increased water retention/estrogen sides as a result of the increased test levels.

I was just meaning in general... like not using anti-A's off cycle constantly..