Steroid n00bs, Read this before posting.

micro2000 said:
The average weightlifter is not Dorian Yates, they don't need $500 bucks of overkill for a beginner cycle. I do believe that a basic cycle of 300mg-400mg/week of test cypionate or enanthate is really all that is needed, but I am not going to tell someone that a simple methandrostenolone cycle won't give them any gains or is dangerous.

I'm sorry, but adding in test is not going to be that much more expensive. I cannot endorse this crap, as no experience bber would. Test should be the base of EVERY cycle, and telling someone to use a highly androgenic dht-derivative steroid that will shut down the HPTA and leave your body without any test at all. Testosterone is your body's natural androgen, you can't just replace it with an inferior androgen and expect there to be no adverse effects, it doesn't work that way.

I hope to god some other knowledgeable members come in here and help me out, because it's always been a staple of this forum to discourage all-oral cycles or cycles that don't include test.

Roger&Me said:
I'm sorry, but adding in test is not going to be that much more expensive. I cannot endorse this crap, as no experience bber would. Test should be the base of EVERY cycle, and telling someone to use a highly androgenic dht-derivative steroid that will shut down the HPTA and leave your body without any test at all. Testosterone is your body's natural androgen, you can't just replace it with an inferior androgen and expect there to be no adverse effects, it doesn't work that way.

I hope to god some other knowledgeable members come in here and help me out, because it's always been a staple of this forum to discourage all-oral cycles or cycles that don't include test.

I respect your opinion, we just disagree.

p-mo said:
The thing is when you take ANY steriod other than a test-ester than your (somewhat) replacing your body's testosterone with an inferior product... You really want to have some unadulterated testosterone running through your system to carry out the functions that it would usually.

Exactly. with all due respect, micro you need test in ALL cycles for the above reasons. You'll get better gains and much less sides IMPO. Besides, test is cheap.

I can't get the link to the diet page, whats the deal??

Also, would following the diet and doing the workout regimen posted make good gains without taking steroids? (for a 20 year old)

Ray K. Hessel said:
I can't get the link to the diet page, whats the deal??

Also, would following the diet and doing the workout regimen posted make good gains without taking steroids? (for a 20 year old)

Following that training, the 6 week training cycle style will do wonders.

For diet if your SERIOUS then PM me and I will send you some extremely comprehensive step by step totally easy to follow just hard to stomach diet to use in conjunction with the above.

micro2000 said:
I respect your opinion, we just disagree.

Your comment shows maturity. I also agree that a cycle must include test. So I respectfully disagree with you also. I think you will find most experienced BBers will also disagree with you.

You mentioned "old school" BBers, well they also had a lot more gyno in the "old school". There are lot's of BBers today who could have been in the top 10 back in the 60's who can't even get a pro card today. That isn't all just mega doses. Mega doses are more fallacy than fact. If you have the genetics for it, then the right diet, training and judicious use of steroids will get you there. If you don't have great genetics, the right diet, training and judicious use of steroids will NOT get pro bodybuilder results. It will give great results in a lot less time (years) than natural.

I have a few questions and I would be very interested if you could answer these for me, I am sorry if these have been asked before.

Im very interested in starting my first cycle, but I do have a small case of gyno, would you recommend starting?

I've been into bodybuilding for 3 years and doing it properly for 2 years now and I've gone up about 60lbs, would you say this is suitable experience?

Are steriods worth taking if you DONT want explosive gains, just something to aid my training for a few months? Im a little worried that a cyle that is too strong would raise suspicions with my colleagues/parents.

I undersand that I will need "anti-aromatase, PCT and Nolvadex", are any of these legaly available, or are they strictly black market?

Sorry for this, but I heard "test", being mentioned on this thread alot, but are you just obriviating this from "testosterone"? Or would this be Text-Ex?

I used to get knots in my chest during my off cycle then when I started back they would go away.So I would'nt let it stop me.

60 pounds in 2 or 3 years is very good for a natural bodybuilder.

There are some of your less androgenic steriods with less side-effects that might suit you better. Deca,Primobolon,Winstrol(i don't really like Winstrol) al will increase your gains,but not so dramatically that anyone will get suspicious.

Clomid,Nolvadex and Pregnyl usually are'nt too hard to get.

I don't understand your last question.

smoove said:
Thanks for the info.

I was just asking what "Test" ment? :)
Test is just a generic term for testosterone.
Any ester of testosterone can be referred to as "test".

sickpuppy said:
Winstrol(i don't really like Winstrol) al will increase your gains,but not so dramatically that anyone will get suspicious.

I have a friend that refuses to use injectibles. He has done two successful 8 week cycles of Winstrol. He was very happy with the results. He gained some quality muscle mass, lost a little body fat and didn't blow up. The only complaint he did have was pain in his joints.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm

"Winny is mostly quite well-tolerated in men. Cramps, headaches, elevated blood pressure and cholesterol levels and liver damage are noted, but on a not so-frequent basis."

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/roberts/981115.htm

"There is no evidence that a few months of bad cholesterol levels will have any large effect in the long term. After all, the relatively small loss of life expectancy seen with bad cholesterol levels is the product of decades of bad levels."

^^ Thanks dude.

I got this first cycle from the stick at wannabebig.com:

Weeks 01-10 500mg Test E - two injections per week @ 250mg
Weeks 11-12 Maintain clean diet and lifting
Weeks 13-14 40mg Nolvadex per day
Weeks 15-18 20mg Nolvadex per day
10mg a day until you feel normal again

Would it be suggested to use HCG to restore testicular size or wouldnt it be that bad?

BigBenn said:
If you can read this exerpt without noting the ignorance of the writer you could be in trouble. Don't depend on a few unreferanced sources written by meatheads who like to justify their own self destruction. Elevated cholesterol levels are a significant problem. Not only do you risk long term cardiac/artery damage, but you risk short term acute conditions like a heart attack or stroke. It isn't smart to turn the other cheek when it comes to negative side effects, they should be dealt with. A simple blood test mid cycle can let you know if you suffer from cholesterol issues with the steroid yoou are using and your own biochemistry. If you have elevated levels you will have to deal with it by dietary and lifestyle changes (perhaps laying off the gear).

Good to know. These days it's hard to know who and what to trust.

Whatchamacallit said:
Good to know. These days it's hard to know who and what to trust.
Agreed, the internet is such a vast expanse of information, sometimes it is difficult to decern what information is true, what is false, and what is biased. Fortunately most of the information in the sources you posted is correct. You just have to read critically sometimes, especially with articles written by regular joes. Everyone has been wrong on occassion including myself. Thats why its best to consult as many sources as possible. Big cat's profiles along with meso's have their flaws and biases, but are good for general information on particular steroids. If you hang around message boards enough, and read enough sources you will be able to put together a good cycle, and run it in a prudent and healthy way.

As far as your buddies winstrol cycles, ask him what dose/day he usually uses. I would suggest to him he keep his cycles to 6 weeks depending on dose (longer cycles could be ok at lower doses than 50mg or so). Winny only cycles can give you some post cycle rebound so post cycle therapy (PCT) would be best (and suggested). Clomid or Nolvadex would do the trick, and can be obtained fairly easily considering their legal status (which can be a grey area). Research chemical sites as well as your run of the mill steroid dealers will carry these PCT meds. The sourcing policy at bluelight tends to be fairly strict (compared to other steroid sites) so I won't openly post sources for ancilliaries and PCT drugs. If other members happen to post some, I won't edit the post, I would leave it up to another mod to decide wether to edit or not. I am just always trying to harm-reduce, and providing sources for PCT could save novice steroid users long term health problems.

sorry to ask but what is HCG ? and is it lega,l i had no idea u needed so much things to start steroids im thinking about doing it, i want the fastest and best result riods you can get what would they be? i want to try a 8-10 week cycle cheers

Yay, another thread pointlessly revived from the dead!

hCG is a hormone that promotes testicle development/function. It was commercially developed as an infertility treatment for women (it has the same effect on ovaries.)

Steroid users sometimes take small regular doses of hCG (such as 250 iu twice a week) to maintain normal testicle size and function while on long or 'heavy' steroid cycles. The main idea being that it can shorten the recovery time when you end your cycle, allowing your balls to more quickly return to normal testosterone production.

hCG probably isn't worth the trouble for a basic cycle. It is, at least, inexpensive; you can usually find a 15,000 iu pack for about $50. It's prescription-only (so the guy selling it to you is arguably doing something illegal), but it's perfectly legal for you to have and use.

^ I'm sure this thread would serve a decent purpose, in that maybe a few of the dumber questions might not be asked if this is at the top of the page.