• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

My friends snorted a line of salt, took a shot of vodka ands then squirted lemon in their eye........... i reckon it was pretty stupid!!! but hey it was amusing to watch. I (personally) have snorted ground up sugar........ thats about as weird as it gets for me (besides drugs)............

vnvnation said:
sugar, it burns like hell and makes your nose run fast as fuck

i did that once... during my year 11 exams when i was sick of drinking coffee (this was before id discovered any sort of other drug)... it made me feel wrong hey, like, all sick in the head

but at least the drip tasted nice :D

i have a friend who snorted xanax and had to be taken to hospital cuz he was in agony for 4 hours

Ninjagirl69 said:
My friends snorted a line of salt, took a shot of vodka ands then squirted lemon in their eye........... i reckon it was pretty stupid!!! but hey it was amusing to watch. I (personally) have snorted ground up sugar........ thats about as weird as it gets for me (besides drugs)............

Aren't you meant to do that with tequila?? lolz... thats the hardcore way of doin tequila slammers. tee hee hee. ive never been game enuf to try :\

My day told me that he once snorted space dust (popping candy) for a dare. Aparently it was very painful and sneazey.

i once took a few lines of stacker 3 to keep from coming down off coke. shit did the job although i felt like i was gonna puke. also once i took a small line of isobutyl nitrite. literally, the inner lining of my right nostril has less skin now.

you'll love this one i had some friends who snorted fluoxitine which is an SSRI, we had tons of laughs while they cried about they're burning noses

Beer.

Vodka.

Icing Sugar.

Finely powdered hash.

When at a mates house and stoned/drunk/otherwise inebriated with nothing to do, we entertain ourselves by coming up with a random substance and coercing the most gullible looking fool into snorting it.

Fun times :thumbup:

Clonazepam? it just feels alot different railing the pills than dropping them, ah well...

i think i got everyone beat

my friend snorted coffee grinds after he sprayed raid on them

hes not really a freind more of a drug connection

n0seWAx said:
i think i got everyone beat

my friend snorted coffee grinds after he sprayed raid on them

hes not really a freind more of a drug connection
8o 8o 8o Yeah man, I think your friend definitely "beat" everyone.

Not quite the topic, but in sixth grade some friends and I smoked sugar rolled up like joints. We also smoked pizza crusts. Yup. Thank god we moved on to real drugs.

I once blew a Wellbutrin, it was sooo very hard to get that purple shit off.
I once blew some 2C-I before boarding a cross-country flight from BWI to SFA
I once snorted coke that had salt in it, and i knew of the salt (desperation)
I once blew ecstasy - (IMO, the worst drug to bump next to 2C-I)

Freeze dried urine!

Not really, but that'd be one hell of a bet...

Last edited:
mew151 said:
a pixie sitck....

it was all the rage in 3rd grade!
i think everyone has snorted a pixie stick....theres a whole lota in the closet pixie-heads.
i'd say the worst thing i ever railed was either a percocet, or some "mdma" which was more like mdxx or some research shit
oh yeah, i did "flexerol"sp really nasty, not worth it, also i snorted half a methadone pill, after that half i def did not want to snort the other half

Last edited: