• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

Absolutely not. The Demerol I also had around that time I credit for letting me think it did something.

in spanish class one day we found a bunch of sugar packets in this girls purse (don't ask, I don't know why she had them in there) and this hyper little fucking kid put some on his finger and snorted it, thinking he was so cool, I laughed at him, used my school ID badge to rack up a big line, and did a packet in one sniff. Shut his ass up lol

It wasnt that bad actually, It made me sneeze a few times, and I felt the sugar drip in the bakc of my throat, but nothing drinking a soda woudlnt fix.

crystalcallas said:
LOL
we snorted prozac before......had the worst sinusitis attack EVER and just could not talk without tearing for maybe two hours. Also snorted Xenadrine capsules with friends to see if we could get a stimulant high....nope. LOL

OMG yes! Prozac is fuckin painful. It put my friend on the floor it hurt so bad...and it was fuckin funny too.

But the worst thing ive ever seen anybody snort (wasnt me, a friend) was some plaster of paris. The actual stuff they make statues and stuff out of. I dont see how it didnt harden into rock or something in his nose haha. But we did pay him 4 bucks.

switchy85 said:

Edit:
Oh, yeah, I forgot one. About a week ago me, my g/f, and our friend were having luch on a cracked out monday when I dared our friend to snort some coke. Not cocaine, coca-cola. She fuckin did it and I had to also so I wouldn't look like a pussy. If a girl is ballsy enough to do it, than so am I!!!

Theres a video on StupidVideos.com where a dude actually drank an entire glass of coke thru his nose. Seems like it would burn somethin fierce.

Stupid question..

What did Johny Knoxville (or one of his lame friends) snort in the jackass movie? I remember it was something stupid but I can't remember what it was.

purttheory said:
xanax and percocet when I was an ignorant young'n

Percoset isn't good to snort, but it's not the worst thing in the world either. Ever since I've been hanging out here I stopped snorting percs and vics because everyone says how bad and pointless it is.

i've never snorted anything because of my blocked up nose

off topic does adderall or coke really hurt that bad? i'm really anxious/scared to snort both of them, but i want to do coke first.

I actually don't get much pain at all from snorting any stimulants, but I do from zolpidem, has anyone here ever snorted yopo?

s0nic said:
Stupid question..

What did Johny Knoxville (or one of his lame friends) snort in the jackass movie? I remember it was something stupid but I can't remember what it was.

Steve-O snorted wasabi in the Jackass movie. 8(

hmm my nose is ruined... so ive put alot of weird stuff up it

i snorted half of a 40 mg methadone... its been the only thing i have fallen on the floor coughing from

i snorted suger... and Salt... and Pepper... and powered donut stuff in front of the lady at Dunkin donuts...

I'm surprised soo many people have snorted vodka, i did too, only about two tablespoons, and it did nothing.

One time me and a bunch of my buddies had a bunch of tylenol 3s, so we snorted them, also did nothing.

Caffeine, and the other one would be a freebase drug I "reacidified" with acetic acid (the one found in vinegar, though I had glacial acetic acid). I'd let it dry out but it was still like putting half a bottle of concentrated vinegar up my nose doing a line of it. Watering eyes, stinging nose and a drip that made me want to wretch!

I stuck a condom up my nose and pulled it out my mouth and held both ends on more than one question.

I was put off by the last time I did it. It made me cry and have a sore throat all day :( Probably because of the flavour.

tylenol with the girls basketball team before a game in sixth grade. We thought it made us hyper but was probably a placebo affect.
something weird, I don't even know what it was, with a boyfriend in ninth grade. Burned the hell out of my throat, made my head spin and I felt confused the rest of the night but definately not euphoric. Later I think someone said it was an anti-depressant. I don't know. Moral: don't snort something that you don't know what it is, especially if it's with your jackass of a boyfriend.

Hehe me and a friend snorted lines of wasabi... burnt like hell, made our eyes water, noses run and gave me a sinus infection :p Got a few laughs out of it though. A friend of mine was stoned one time and him and a bunch of other friends railed Berocca tablets - the ones that you dissolve in a glass of water. Apparently the tablets starting fizzing up in their noses and dribbling foam back out - dirty 8o

There was a guy at school that basically stuck anything up his nose for money. We got him to rail a fat line of chalk for $3.30 and then a line of powdered cork for another $5.00... he was sneezing and coughing all day.

I've also railed Klonopin which was a waste of a good 2mg pill. I also snorted a 10mg Vicodin which was also a hugh waste of a good drug, damn that hurt my noes also!! Beside the Wellbutrin that I snorted I think that is all. Usually I have been really smart about how drugs work and how to take drugs and how not to. These were usually moments when I was already wasted. I'm a whiz kid since 13 on how to take prescription and OTC drugs.