• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

Hey who said sumthin about me? (Pixie) hehe :p

I snorted a soap bar that someone said was pure Cocaine. OMG it burned but I was too high on other things to really care. lol

I didnt get high but I managed to clean out my sinuses!! yay! lol

~Pixie :)

Nestle Quik.. got all hopped up on the Q... haha... got stoned and watched Dane Cook. friend dared me to try it..

NoDose.. thought maybe it would be like speed or meth, a little at least.. Nope!

Aspirin.. hoped it would make it dull pain more.. Wrong again! just burned...
Excedrin... same reason.. still wrong...
Advil.. same reason.. 3rd time, not a charm..

Pepto Bismol tablet.. Bleh.. dont even remember why i tried this.. did nothing.

Paxil CR.. horrible comedown off of E.. would try anything to make it better.. seemed to help?, but no more than normal. LOL

Sugar.. dare from a friend.. ick..
Pepper.. same reason.. OUCH..

^OMG i am fucking stupid!^ thanks alot for this topic so i can realize how dumb i really am...

I heard a story from a friend who's friend with this kid that actually snorted Stacker 2

Do you know how sick that must of been? if you ever broke open a capsule of that it's all this weird gray stuff and the smell alone wants to make you throw up

How could you snort that?

Hey did any of you snort any of the Stackers?

A mint, in tablet form. When the drips started it tasted good, + My nose has never been blocked since. Eyes/Nose burnt like fuck though :/

When I was 15 I snorted 3 celexa tablets after hearing from a friend 'it will fuck you up for 3 days!'. It did fuck me up for three days, but they were some of the most unpleasent strange, confused, and clouded days of my life. Not cool, not cool at all.

Snorted keif a few times, it made me sneeze like what for about 20 minutes but I'm pretty damn sure it fucked me up.

Absinthe is good for snorting. The only drawback is the searing pain through your entire face and the temporary blindness! =D

fizzacyst: lol.

Stupid things up the nose...

Lets see...

Smarties - those candies you get at halloween
pixie stix- ummm... already in a powder
sweet tarts - dunno why, oh yeah I was in 5th grade for these first three.

7th grade:
Siberian Ginseng
Halloween blood capsules - (powder form of course) made my mom almost take me to the hospital cuz she thought my nose was broken. I swear to this day they get you buzzed, but that was 10 years ago.

High School and on:
Pharms :
xanax (did very little)
vicodin (ouch!!! too much tylenol)
valium (this was fun, just thought I would add)
klonopin (made my sinuses cold feeling)
dilaudid (AWESOME - had to include this just cuz)
oxycontin (see dilaudid)
tylox (see vicodin)
adderall 20mg (ouch, but buzzed)

well, not all are 'the stupidest thing' but many are... ha ha

Jake1er said:
a line of koolaide... one of the worst pains ive ever felt my nose bled all night... stupid dare :D

yep that was my answer. I snorted cherry koolaid. it hurt and it made me look like i had a nosebleed.

Ketamike said:
once railed ephedrine.. it was like snorting lava or wasabi, or satans semen.. it burned like none other and did nothing

Same here. Ephedrine has to be one of the worst chemicals you can put up your nose. I've seen a friend of mine get a nasty nose bleed from trying it.

yeah.. vodka like has been said
and I also have done Zolpidem (Ambien/Stilnox) hurt more then anything I've ever snorted, I ended up snorting water to get it through... Only plus is it hit me instantly.
Also I will one day try snorting yopo, but at the moment are too scared, I guess thats not exactly stupid as that is how you make it effective, but apparently according to erowid reports its something that burns more then anything :( 8(

i almost forget...ive actually snorted Zolpidem (ambien) and Ultram and crushed up pseudoephedrine tablets inthe past....didnt hurt that much as the prozac, but i got an itchy nose for a day.

I've got you all beat:
On my birthday this year I was all fucked up from my various drugs that were given to me as a birthday present. One of my friends had earlier tried to smoke wheat bread on the theory that it might fuck you up hardcore, no one really knows. (It doesn't by the way.) Well, I wanted to one up him, so I put some string cheese up my nose. (Not far, just a little bit up there.) Well, the weirdest part was:
It tasted just like as if I had put it in my mouth! In fact, the tast was a bit clearer in my nose than I have ever tasted mozarella before!

Edit:
Oh, yeah, I forgot one. About a week ago me, my g/f, and our friend were having luch on a cracked out monday when I dared our friend to snort some coke. Not cocaine, coca-cola. She fuckin did it and I had to also so I wouldn't look like a pussy. If a girl is ballsy enough to do it, than so am I!!!

one time one of my friends stole some random anti depressant from her dad. Since it was just one we decided to snort it, and we didnt even know what it was or anything. Right after we snorted it we both got splitting headaches. I snorted it in my right nostril and my right eye was red as the devil for hours and teares constantly for about an hour. It was really sketchy because we both had one tearing red eye and we both showed up late for class too. This was back when i was in high school. Our teacher definitely knew that something was up but she taught painting and she is all burnt out from all the drugs she used to do back in the day.

^^ Yeah I know what you mean, it's an anti-inflamatory. Does that stuff have any recreational value?