• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

i was reading in the earlier posts that xanax was the stupidest thing they snorted???? Xanax is great snorted especially the bars.

Well its a toss up between a piperazine E pill, and a oxycodone 5/500 pill. i railed that thing and ran to the bathroom and puked all over the place.

once i woke up then found a pneumatic drill somewhere and drilled up some bits of road. I crushed up the bit of road with a metal mallet and i laid down and i sneezed and the crushed road accidentally flew into my nose.

w
t
f

=d

Horrible idea

The dumbest thing I have ever snorted is BY FAR Wellbutrin. It was in 2002 when I didn't really know too much about drugs. A friend and I each railed an entire pill in the middle of health class (lol), and it was by far the MOST PAINFUL, least rewarding substance I have EVER had the displeasure of putting up my nose. It gave me a headache / sinus ache so incredibly bad that I legit thought that something in my head was going to rupture. It didn't even have any pleasurable effects. I guess this goes without saying, and I'm sure no one needs to be told this, but do not EVER insuffalate wellbutrin.

My friend, who's next to me's response was: back in his sophomore year of high school I was paid 5 dollars to snort 2 mint tic-tacs. He said that it was very painful, although for the rest of the day he had great smelling nose breath 8) .

A really really fat girl.....

Oh wait you meant rail as in snort. my bad. :(

pro-plus caffine pill. rough chalky burning drip for hours afterwards. Never again
Apart from that nothing untoward

Darvocet, worst burn ever. I was running around in circles for fifteen minutes because it was burning so bad I couldn't sit still. I think it was a 65/500 Darvon/APAP combo, and I only did half of it. My buddy did the other half and he was really freaking out. Ending up snorting water repeatedly to try to get it down. UGhhhh

busbar, along time ago befor id actualy seen a xanax bar some asshole tricked me into buying abunch of them telling me there were xanax a complete waste of money

Pretty sure the only thing I've regretted snorting is valium. Pointless and burned like hell.

Well its a toss up between a piperazine E pill, and a oxycodone 5/500 pill. i railed that thing and ran to the bathroom and puked all over the place.

co-sign w/ the pipe E pill, those burn like fuck. I've snorted them a few times and every time I immediately feel like my nose is bleeding, and for some reason I continue to snort the rest of the pill instead of putting the rest in a drink or something..8(

Buspar... Got sold to me as a bar when I was in high school (yes I know better now)... If you want to have a shitty night rail a buspar.

I also tried to smoke a brownie crumb off of foil thinking it was heroin.

5/500mg Hydrocodone/Acetimenophan- half of one. The drip was disgusting! I was so desperate for pain relief though cause I had twisted my ankle pretty bad.

you are all just dum you would be the one if i had something i didnt know what it was i would put a line out for you to do and see what it did to you. if you lived and got off i would do it if not you are the moron that did it in the first place so be it !!!!!

A classmate I knew used to snort tipp-ex..
A guy I know via a forum tried to chase sudafed. He thought it was yaba (due to the red color).
Curiously he didn't feel anything.

A friend of mine and I snorted 5-HTP once. We gave ourselves acute serotonin syndrome. I don't exactly remember what we were trying to gain from that little experiment, but I sure felt like a dumbass afterward!