• Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
Ashtonmuffin said:
I just love sex. And anything that has to do with it. ;]]

<3
I agree. I voted penetrating but then i thought about it some more and don't know what to vote for.

With the girl I'm with kissing, sex, and both giving/receiving oral is pretty equal. Used to enjoy giving oral more, but my GF is so amazing at oral so it's pretty equal. I'm totally head over heals for my girl so kissing is always fantastic.

Right now my favorite act is penetrating because we're trying to get her pregnant. Only a few days every cycle really count as she is practicing FAM but it's fun to pretend it could happen at any time. The novelty will probably wear off :) Normally giving oral would be a close contender.

I'm bi so I like a lot of different things, but giving a guy head really does it for me. And it's not because I feel I have power over him; it's just the opposite. Apparently, I am pretty submissive and I just love it when a guy grabs the back of my head and thrusts down my throat!

Come to think of it, I'd probably love it if a girl did that to me, too (well without the cock), but I haven't found that girl yet. :)

my fave sex act is going down on a girl.I just love the feeling of powr it gives, being able to control every lick and controlling when she orgasms!!!it jut turns me waaaay on....I also love to 69;)

Having a girl sit on my and lap face away, reaching back and giving me a handjob while concurently massaging my unit in-between her ass cheeks. Through in some dirty talk and glancing over her shoulder at me, as well as the knowledge that she's getting off on my atypical fetish, and that is the greenest oasis sitting in the most abysmal desert.

It's been years, though, and nobody that I have been with since has been open to that act :(