• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Games: Game Reviews by BL'ers/Gen. Discussion

keystroke

Bluelighter
just as the title says, I searched for an Xbox thread but found none - I've just unpacked my xbox and installed a new hdd,

anyone got any good games lately?

the last game I played really was NRL Rugby League but now I need something else to keep me entertained....

don't know if you have played it but i heard madden 2005 is good there is more of an emphasis on defense than most years

oh and that was actually me looking for the bert and ernie files not JBizzle he posted it for me before i joined BL found them online some wear so i don't need them any more thank you though=D

no worries, if you are still using the old bert and ernie files - try upgrading to UDE (ultimatedashboardexploit) it is better than the original hack and no worrys about getting stuck in an endless clock-loop!

This is a coincidence because I was just going to start a thread about the new game "The Suffering" and then found this thread which was created today. The Suffering is a fucking insane game, I just bought it today at walmart for 39.95. It is the best game I have ever played followed by GTA: Vice City and Max Payne. I am not much of a gamer at all and haven't played my xbox in over 3 months but this game is very good. First of all, it is in a penetentury, and your character is on death row. You see someone get electricuted in the electric chair and you actually get to gas someone in the gas chamber plus see a dead guy on a lethal injection table. This is very much a horror game and has been giving 8/10 by every website I have been to so far. You get some nice casual weaponry, from revolvers to axes to shotguns. Here are some screenshots and a nice page about the game.

http://www.realgamer.co.uk/xbox/reviews/the_suffering.html

i've been playing Turok: Evolution for Gamecube a shitload lately...it's fucking fantastic. Well...it's fucking fantastic for $9 used. If the title doesn't involve the words "Zelda" or "Metroid" there isn't a chance in hell I'll spend $50 on it.

NFL 2k5 is only for those who can't stand Madden and its realm of the unknown like as it is in real football. You just never know who will fumble at a certain time or a costly dropped pass will make you bring out a primal scream.

im not too much of a buff, i mean i hardly ever spend more than 20 bucks on a game. most of my game collection are greatest hits games. :) im not one to "having to go get it now".

i just bought top spin the other day, and my friend and i are hooked on it. Got NHL 2K5 also, well worth the $20. Madden still owns ESPN football, don't let anyone tell you different. Last week i got Full Spectrum Warrior, it's a pretty nice change of pace from the typical FPS....

The Suffering is actually $29.95, I made a mistake. I couldn't help but notice that at Walmart, Hitman 2 is a "greatest Hits game" and is only $19.95.

Ive been playing Top Spin for months, best tennis game ever (even if you dont like tennis you'll get to like this game)

Leisure Suit Larry on XBOX!!!

screens.html

919125_20040803_thumb005.jpg

screens.html

I guess we need to be even. Do you have any 12 sided die?

/summons Lv 19 Anti-Aging Cactus : alignment hasn't been done yet. Still needs repairs to be made.

I threw my d12 away in a fit of rage from friday night...my paladin got slaughtered by by a pack of zombies:(

[lame joke using the name of a Sega Genesis video game]

The paladin must have been your neighbor

[/lame joke using the name of a Sega Genesis video game]

Recently on Xbox I've been playing Metal Arms, Crimson Skies, Thief 3, Mashed, Spiderman 2 and assorted emulated games like MAME Street Fighter Alpha 3, SNES + N64 Mario Kart and Neo Geo games like Metal Slug 2.

On PS2 it's been Frequency and Gitaroo Man. Bit of Transformers too.

On GBA, Puyo Pop, Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town and Advance Wars 2.

My 'to play' list is huge - Chronicles of Riddick, Puyo Pop Fever, Prince of Persia, Kung-fu Chaos, Colin McRae 4, Starsky & Hutch...

Burnout 3 on Friday - anyone else excited by that?