• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Games: Game Reviews by BL'ers/Gen. Discussion

I've been playing burnout 3 for the last few days, it's wicked.... theres nothing like destroying 22 cars in slow motion ;)

FIFA 2002 . . . the only game I ever play . . . halfway through CONCACAF qualifying for the World Cup with the US of A! :) Word.

FIFA rocks.

I just signed up for the game pass at blockbuster, and I get free games from my school, through the library. Yeah, I play a lot of games, which is why I decided to go to school for them. :D

My school rocks we have 300+ titles, on many different consoles, and contracts to licenses to many PC games. I get everything else through Blockbuster though.
My current thing is the dusted off copy of Secret Weapons over Normandy. I just got done played through Rainbow Six 3. It was pretty good, but I didn't try the on-line, as I had the PS2 copy, and didn't want to sign up.:p

Leisure Suit Larry is such a sweet game, there's a patch you can get to see pixel-titties.

ahh the nostalgia from the 80s :D

The new motion picture release of Resident Evil: Apocalypse... has inspired me to bring out a lot of my RE games and either replay them or finish them if I never did... Mostly playing Resident Evil Zero, imo... the best RE game ever...

I'm also playin Outbreak, but I don't get into it as much, the controlling seems to be a pain in the ass for me and it's hard to solve a puzzle and find shit when there are zombies constantly on your tail.

I have too many video games, and too little time to play them all... so many unbeaten :(

The suffering sounds like a bit of fun!

aah i was a fan of the uber RPG morrowind, that game was a littel too hardcore even for me!!

Ive never liked sports games, then again im not into many real ife sports either.
they've got some good shooters on XBOX but its just too chunky to play without a mouse IMO not a fast enough reaction time.

There hasnt been any titles in the last 6 months that have even remotely interested me.

you can get a keyboard and mouse adaptor for the Xbox and use that to play any games you like....

keystroke said:
Leisure Suit Larry is such a sweet game, there's a patch you can get to see pixel-titties.

ahh the nostalgia from the 80s :D

Yeah but the new one looks shit. Instead of being a use this object on that type adventure game it seems to be based around mini-games...

LAME!

Revive the traditional adventure games damnit.

I am old-school. Still banging away on my Nintendo 64. Turok and Doom 64 are pretty cool.

^ don't forget 007, that game made me buy a nintendo 64 and 4 controllers!

Hey I'd liek to add that Fable should be on the list for all of you Xbox owners out there. I tried it for like ten minutes, and yeah that game rox!

halo 2 next month in syd.

picked up star wars battlefront today. fucking sweeet. lots of fun.

Star Wars Battlefront!

Rented this last week and couldn't put it down. Going to buy it this weekend. I think this game will get me to take the plunge into X-Box Live.

It's a sup'd up version of 2Fort if anyone remembers that game. Basically capture the flag. A few things I really like about it are:

Vehicles and aircraft you can drive and fly
AI Play alongside real players
Third player AI's (Ewoks, Sandmen, Wookies)
Great landscapes and graphics (you can see fish swimming under the water)
Indestructable Jedi Knights
and of course... if you're a star wars fan this is a blast(er)!