the basics of body building?

dizstruxshon

Bluelighter
i have been training exactly a year in 8 days time n my m8s at the gym all seem to think they kno what they r talking about but all contradict eachother so i dunno who to believe i would really appreciate some info from sum1 who knos wot they r talkin about i started out training 5 days a week but didnt really eat properly for the first few months n all i did was rip out so i went on a diet which was porridge on a morning with a protein drink scoop thrown in then i would have either half a tin of tuna in oil or half a tin of macerel about 3 hours later then at dinner time 12 ish i wud have protein shake beef sandwiches sliced thick and the other half tin of tuna/makrel then at about half 2 i wud have an apple then at 5 oclock i wud have jacket potato b4 training wiv a protein drink then after training i would have steak and boiled potatoes n a protein shake then about 6months into i started anabolic steroids n took 10 a day 3 on a mornin 3at dinner time and 4 after training this went on solid 4 a year sept wen i went on holiday and wen i was ill in this time i have made very little gains and do nothing but rip out but i am only 17 years old i just need some advice on a diet and how many times to train a week also how many dynabols i should b takin a week help would b really appreciated thanx in advance

o and also will regular drug use stunt my growth? i smoke weed everyday n get the odd gram of cocain like 2 times a month

FUCK, no fucking wonder steroids are illegal from stupid fucks like you.

Your training sucks. Your diet sucks. Your "cycles" are horrible. You are fucking 16 and you were on 50mg of dianabol for a year, did you do any fucking research at all. You just took steroids without even knowing if they will stunt your growth and do rec drugs daily.

Your question doesnt even deserve any answer. You need a lot more advice than just on diet, but you obviously cant research for yourself at all so why should we give it to you. Is that harsh, yes, but this shit is just stupidity to the extreme.

you're 16 and on fucking steroids? don't you know that they can close your ephyseal closures and stunt your growth completely and irreversably? Did you know that dianabol is extremely toxic to your liver when used for long periods of time?

goddamn man, that is fucked.

did you even cycle on and off, do proper post-cycle therapy or anything? goddamn dude....damn

:X

u tell me im doing it all wrong and i am a dick for duing it u tell me to research b4 i do nething thats what im fucking duing how am i meant to kno im duing it all wrong wen ppl r telling me im not i said my m8s at gym all chat shit i was asking 4 sm advice not 4 u to tell me how stupid i am and read b4 u chat shit as i said i was training like 4month b4 i even found out my m8 was on roids i am simply trying to find out the facts how was i meant to kno it wud stunt my growth wen 2 extremely big fucks r telling me itll make me grow so instead of insulting me 4 my lack of knowledge maybe u can advise me were no1 else has so instead of duing the 'dont's' tell me the 'do's' like i asked...if it means no training till im like 20 i dont care ill do it i just want to grow is it my fault if there r wannabes out there that chat shit trying to sound good?

o and another thing this is the first site ive seen of this kind so this is the first opertunity ive had to get sum real info or so i thouight but if all u guys do is jump down sum1's throat 4 duing sumthing wrong i dont think u can help ne1...not even urselves

your posts are also extremely hard to read. try spelling things right, using at least some form of punctuation, and splitting things up into paragraphs.

i mean, goddamn. i can barely read that shit.

dizstruxshon said:
how was i meant to kno it wud stunt my growth wen 2 extremely big fucks r telling me itll make me grow

they will make your muscles grow, but your bones will not. odds are that the height you are now is the height you will be forever.

no offense dude, but you brought all the insults on yourself.

and I agree, your writing style sucks.

why do people like you make teenagers and young people that choose to work out look bad.

5alphareductase said:
FUCK, no fucking wonder steroids are illegal from stupid fucks like you.

Your training sucks. Your diet sucks. Your "cycles" are horrible. You are fucking 16 and you were on 50mg of dianabol for a year, did you do any fucking research at all. You just took steroids without even knowing if they will stunt your growth and do rec drugs daily.

=D Hahah thanks for making my day. Dude wtf r u doing taking roids at 16? Dumma, your t levels are high as hell right now

Also like Dude said, your shit sucks get it together and do it for several years before you start takin shit

herb shows how much u know anabolic steroids r for putting your body in an anabolic state so it will gain muscle not lose it..testerone has nuthin to do wiv the steroids i am taking but no matter i have read up and found out a few things and a new diet i guess ill have to do it on my own without help of others...

dbighead2 said:
no offense dude, but you brought all the insults on yourself.

and I agree, your writing style sucks.

why do people like you make teenagers and young people that choose to work out look bad.

news flash ppl we r on a forum not in english literature...'ppl like me'? the fact is every teen is like me they havnt got a clue what to do so they look upto and trust some1 older bigger and wiser for factual info n when these ppl r advising youngsters to take steroids shuidnt u b tryin to get the word out of the right way to train? in my opinion u r just as bad as them u would rather laugh and boost ur ego than help ppl the moral of it is if u dont tell 'ppl like me' then they will just continue to use steroids and train the wrong way because they dont know otherwise so dont cuss dont insult teach guaranteed there r lads at ur gym that r a lot worse than me i kno ppl at my gym that cane roids n train the odd day in a week (if u could call it a training session) no diet hardly even eat get pissed up after gym...so at least i am making an effort and trying to learn the right way...o n 4 u tards that cant read im 17 alost 18 fuck knows were u got 16 from...

I would suggest you see a doctor mate, running Dbols for a full year is insane, you need to let the doctor know that that full blood tests can be taken asap. Dbols are 17a and liver toxic, the reason being that they are generally not run for more than than 4-6 weeks at the beginning of a cycle.

I personally would be very worried about my liver. There was no need to take steroids at your age, and running orals that long is plain stupid. Steroids like any drugs need to be respected.

Yeah, go see a doc right away. I know you probably have the teen invincibility thing going, but go to a doc.

Your lack of research shows when you say that the steroids you are taking have nothing to do with testosterone. First, steroids are testosterone (or nor testosterone) based, and second all steroids will shut you natural production of testosterone down and getting it back within a few weeks requires a post cycle with a few other drugs involved, which I am sure you dont have or didnt even read about.

dizstruxshon said:
news flash ppl we r on a forum not in english literature...'ppl like me'? the fact is every teen is like me they havnt got a clue what to do so they look upto and trust some1 older bigger and wiser for factual info n when these ppl r advising youngsters to take steroids shuidnt u b tryin to get the word out of the right way to train? in my opinion u r just as bad as them u would rather laugh and boost ur ego than help ppl the moral of it is if u dont tell 'ppl like me' then they will just continue to use steroids and train the wrong way because they dont know otherwise so dont cuss dont insult teach guaranteed there r lads at ur gym that r a lot worse than me i kno ppl at my gym that cane roids n train the odd day in a week (if u could call it a training session) no diet hardly even eat get pissed up after gym...so at least i am making an effort and trying to learn the right way...o n 4 u tards that cant read im 17 alost 18 fuck knows were u got 16 from...

I see what you mean man, but who just takes someones word for something, steroids are serious shit for an underage person,

did you ever do any research on them?

I mean they're drugs like any other drug, you HAVE to research anything of that magnitude

and I compliment you on trying to find the right way, but man no offense, but you should look for the right way BEFORE you start training, not after you finish...dont you think? no offense

but man I hope you get everything worked out, and as they said, maybe you should see a doctor and get that looked at

dizstruxshon said:
herb shows how much u know anabolic steroids r for putting your body in an anabolic state so it will gain muscle not lose it..testerone has nuthin to do wiv the steroids i am taking but no matter i have read up and found out a few things and a new diet i guess ill have to do it on my own without help of others...

heh, your wrong

dizstruxshon said:

Actually everyones been pretty nice to you and they seemed genuinely concerned, if they weren't im sure they'd be telling you to continue the stupid shit you were doing.

Also it is a forum and people arn't goign to use perfect english but trying to read that post gave me a headache. like here

o n 4 u tards

Looks what happens with an extra second of typing

Oh and for you tards,

see?

But seriously man, listen to the experienced and research on your own.

dizstruxshon said:
'ppl like me'? the fact is every teen is like me they havnt got a clue what to do

fuck you, I'm insulted by that shit. I'm 17 and I "have a clue". I know ALOT about anabolic steroids, and that's one of the reasons I don't use them yet. I research and find out info myself, I don't need a "m8" at the gym to tell me what to do. Not every teen is a fucking idiot like you. And yes I called you a fucking idiot-BECAUSE YOU ARE. Anyone who would listen to their "m8s" at the gym for advice about steroids, then stay on "dynabol"(it's dianabol assjacket, you didn't even know that) for a year is a fucking idiot.

then, to top it off, you say that steroids have "nothing to do with testosterone"...now that is fucked up. How can you use them responsibly when you do not know the simplest definition of what they are: Chemicals similar to the male hormone testosterone.

Last edited: