the basics of body building?

wow how grown up are you i am done with this i try to ask a simple fucking question and get some advice on a forum and i get cussed at by little dicks like you thinkin they own the damn forums

dizstruxshon said:
and i get cussed at by little dicks like you thinkin they own the damn forums

you brought it on yourself dude. i don't think anyone would disagree with me on that one.

maybe i'm being a little harsh, but I don't really give a flying shit. people like YOU(fucking idiots)are the reason that steroids are illegal. maybe we'll all get lucky and you'll kill yourself as a result of post-cycle depression...

Last edited:
damn dude I didnt know you were only 17, you seem really educated for someone that age (I'm 17 also, and I admit I know NOTHING about steroids, which is why I stay away from them)

dizstruxshon, we'll try to be nice to you if you let us.

what advice are you asking for, and please ask in english, all of the rest of us try to type in correct english, why can't you?

we'll try our best to help you dude because thats what most of us are here for, so ask us what you need help with, and i'm sure we'll atleast try or give you an alternate source to go to.

no hard feelings, just try to type in english brutha.

I see one of your questions

No I really doubt smoking weed everyday at 17 will stunt your bone growth, but it could be bad for your lungs

and be careful eating tuna every day, I dont know if its just me, but man I felt like I was going to die by the 5th day,

it may be me, but fish is hard for me to digest, so it feels like the tuna is pushing its way back up your throat, and everytime I tried to drink anything it would feel like I was getting hit in the throat.

I dont know if that happens to everyone.

^tuna also contains high levels of mercury...

dizstruxshon, I'll be nice to you now, I was just pissed off earlier:)

it's a liquid metal, also known by the name "quicksilver". It can give you mercury poisoning if you eat too much. It's found in trace amounts in tuna, but regular consumption of tuna has been shown to lead to mercury poisoning in some cases.

Lets also say that most of these cases of hg (mercury) poisoning were on pregnant women and very old people, who both have impaired renal clearnace.

also dont eat more then a can of day to be on the safe side. I remember hearing some pro upped his consumption to three cans a day and even at his size his mercury levels were dangerously high

I was eating a can a day, and I got the feeling like I there was something blocking my esphogas.

my dad said he got the same effects when he used to eat it everyday for 6 months!

so I can only imagine the type of pain he was in

I'm in good shape, atleast I think so, but still...I've cut back on my intake, and I think I may eat a can twice a week when I do my arm workout.

I went to Sams Club and found some hotpocket type things, they arent hotpockets but they have the shape

they have about 34grams of protein in one bar, and actually they're fairly good...imo.

but yeah dizstruxshon, sorry for stealing your thread, can you make a list of your questions, and hopefully we can answer them for you.

thanks guys but mc bud linked me to bodybuilding.com n ive been reading just about everything ive been following a diet n workout routine from teenbodybuilding.com it may just be fluke but ive gained 5 pounds in the past 4 days where as before i wouldnt get past 10stone 3 but still havent managed to find out about the cycling ever search i tried came up with a paysite or a book although i think i should leave them for a while and just try to get my diet down thanks for the help guys and i will try more with the grammar

diz, for eating check out www.johnberardi.com
and look for massive eating. You WILL gain weight man, and muscle, havnt tried it yet as im a punk when it comes to diet and cant get that together, i just go for the eat alot of food program

I think you're measuring weight in stones, so i'm guessing you arent american?

I think the general thought here is that its best not to use steroids until you're 25 or so because your body produces enough natural testostorine by itself. I agree with you, just work on the diet man, you'll get all the gains you need.

just wondering, why did/do you feel the urge to use steroids? meaning why do you feel the need go that extra route to bulk up more?

no offense, just wondering.

^ well, judging by most of his posts, he had no idea what they were or what they did(he didn't even know that they had anything to do with testosterone...go figure). he basically had no information. i'm sure he simply looked up to the big guys in the gym who used them, and never looked up his own info.

yeah I agree, which is even more reason why we should try to help him,

Sadly, I'm sure there are alot of guys in the gym doing roids because they see the guy that can brench press 600 pounds with one hand is doing them and they want to be like him.

I just wish more kids did research on their choice of drugs before they jumped into them,

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DO ANY DRUG, NOT AFTERWARDS WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!!!

dizstruxshon, keep on checking out those sites, you'll find alot of good info, work on the diet and training and I guarentee you'll get the gains you want, you may never get to be as big as arnold, but dont feel bad, VERY few men ever do. But you'll have the pride that you gave it your best and you tried.

i would just like to thank those of you who helped me throughout the week i really think my new diet and routine is helping a lot i weighed in at 10stone 6on saturday which is big news 4 me as i have been stuck on 10stone 3 for the past few months im still not sure if its just extra body fat or actual muscle gains but at the moment i am very pleased at the results especially with thursdays bicep and tricep workout i got a really good pump and i think i shocked a little growth into them which i have read a lot about what i really want to do is find out some good chest work outs as my chest never seems to grow and its getting to a point were the rest of my body is outgrowing my chest and lets face it noone wants to be flat chested so if neone can post some workouts that has helped them in the past maybe training chest twice a week? but im not too sure because i hear training a muscle 2 times a week can easily lead to over training and something to do with catabolic muscle loss... thank you again everyone for the help i really feel as though i am getting somewhere =D

10stone 6, how much is that in pounds, I'm sorry I don't know the conversion rate.

I'm getting the same thing you are, actually my triceps are overtaking my biceps, and my chest is lagging behind both of them.

so I need some help with the chest area also.

actually if you train your biceps twice a week you should easily be able to train your chest twice a week, since its a bigger muscle group. or maybe I'm wrong.

^i believe 1 stone=14 lbs.(tho im not sure)

I'm a BIG believer in the bench press. nothing builds more muscle than heavy, compound movements. So to build up your chest, I would do 12, 12, 8, 8, 8 on bench press, then finish that up with 12, 8 of flyes. That will shock your chest into growth if anything will...(after about 8 weeks, you can add pushups in there)