[11] Cocaine by Anonymous

That is why coke isn't terribly popular here, most people only do it if they've got a REALLY good hookup (like a friend of mind who's best mate is a bouncer, the bouncer looks out for guys fucked up on coke, steals their coke, and sells it to my friend at good prices) or on very special occasions. I don't plan on doing it again until november - unless someone puts a line in front of me and passes me a rolled up note ;)

i REALLY don't like coke or the things people associate with it. the ego supersizing makes for some shitty conversations that seem amazing at the time. i must say i did enjoy coke until after a bunch of experiences in my life and use of a decent amount of acid use made me decide to turn in tune on and drop the fuck out. i imagine it would be exponentially easier for a person lacking confidence/ self-esteem to become a cokehead after blowing that first line and feeling like a pimpin ass rockstar for an hour.
fuck coke, seen it ruin lives and change good people into self-absorbed sketchballs.

Thanks for this post, your thoughts resemble mine a lot. Except i realize that nearly everyone does coke. I've chased happiness with powder before, but its not who I am or identify myself as. viva la free choice though

wow reading this thread I just said something to myself that I never thought I would say in my life "I'm glad my coke hookups solid" hell I don't even use that often maybe once a month I'll pick up a g for 50 nice rocky waxy stuff too :) meh, I guess I'm just overanalyzing shit. w00t w00t tommorow is payday if I can find e then e it is (always a little harder to find when fall rolls around) if not then a g of yay it is.

Beagle said:
coke isn't anything special to me either...speed on the other hand :)

-poste
I whole heartedly agree. Coke is rich man's speed; it costs more and you have to take more. The only advantage coke has is the comedown ain't HALF as bad. Speed makes you confident and euphoric, but removes all that arrogance and aggro. Besides, you're up for days at a time, like a superhero with no need to sleep or eat to function.
However when they say speed isn't addictive they're well bullshitting. going on a speed binge for a few days is well hard to stop. because, why would you want to go back to being that slow when you're so enjoying being fast and happy and productive?

I don't know i'm a depressive so i do favour stimulants, maybe i like them a little more than i should. Coke is ok too I guess, but I think the stigma of it being really cool and elitist is definitely a bigger incentive to take it than the idea of the high itself.

starlit said:
my thoughts exactly!

yes it seems to be a very popular opinion. someone whips out a bag of coke any time of day, any situation, anywhere and offers you a line, you're going to have a hard time saying no.

i was toying with the idea that wouldn't it be crazy if cocaine was some sort of placebo drug that simply made people act the way they subonsciously want to, and that it really has no effect at all.

I know this isn't true, but if i start this rumour soon it may become a conspiracy ;)

hunterdog1993 said:
^^Yeah, sex is great on coke early in the binge (from a male p.o.v.), but after a while, the equipment starts to fail.:(
My lab rat has the good/bad luck of managing to maintain equipment functionality in the face of cola's serotonin assault, wherever in time it happens to be... freakin' dopamine reuptake inhibitors, can't seem to get past 'em. Sex drive goes crazy.

I tried coke for the first time a week or so ago. A friend and I went absolutely apeshit about bought around three eight balls, and I'll tell you the truth, it wasn't worth the money. Bad blow I'm sure, but meh. It was just so, meh. I was expecting to feel like the king of the world for at least a flash but nothing. The buzz was undeniable, but we just ate through our stash faster than anything.

Another friend of mine once gave me some sage advice that's simple but still rings true in my head.

"If you have the money available to buy coke, don't buy coke."

I'd still give it a try (hell I'm planning to go to Zurich over summer and the blow there is meant to be grade A stuff) but I doubt I'll ever get into it enough to make it a habit.

Two cents etc~

sufferingwife3 said:
It's been my experience that the sex drive goes after prolonged use. Anyone else experience this?

That's been my experience. I got to the point where coke replaced just about everything I'd once enjoyed (sex, food, shopping, sports, etc.) It made me believe it was all I needed and I'd be guaranteed to have a blast.

But after a while, the lines just got so big, and the buzz so small in comparison, it wasn't worth it anymore.

I'm probably just talking out of my ass, though. If someone offered me a big line right now, you could bet your life I'd take it... :\

Cool clubs are for cool people on cool drugs listening to cool music with their cool friends. Peer pressure and how we appear in society means something to everyone somehow, all everyone wants to do is fit in and with a lot of people trying to be the coolest then doing things the cool people do will help them on their travels.

Somewhat ironically it is this same system of insecurities and image based self assessment that has lead to your rather plastic view of this issue.

Somewhat ironically it is this same system of insecurities and image based self assessment that has lead to your rather plastic view of this issue.

I think it's a very real view and perfectly illustrates that world that we are residing in right now. sorry for being a year late with my response though hehe

I wish i lived where you live yayo because here in wisconsin for me to get half a gram it costs $50, gram $100 and people tax balls so bad that people pay up to like $300 or more for it, but it is quite easy to find around here to so that is a huge plus in my favor i guess. I love coke and i think that essay was a bunch of shit sorry to say, not everyone will do coke if it is front of them and i dont know many people that do it alone unless they are addicted or if they are goin to a rave or some shit. so you talking about someone not being able to wait for a friday night and doin it in their bedrooms is a bunch of shit in my opinion. just because someone does coke a couple times a month does not mean shit. for me i love doing coke when i go to a big party and i will be drinking, but then i also like to do it when my boyfriend and i are alone and want to change it up in the bedroom, because everytime that we have had sex on coke it was fora long time and was awesome, it brought him and i so much closer cause i met him when i was on it and i would not have had the balls to go up to him and talk to him if i was not on it, and that whole night we just sat there and talked and got to know everything about eachother. i still do it a couple times a month but that is it for the fact that my boyfriend and i cannot afford it. does anyone think the same thing that i do about the sex thing, has anyone had sex on coke and it was just great for them?
it' the exact opposite here in nashville, tn ...coke/crack is dirt cheap around $40/g and the H is sky high. :) no pun intended well maybe a little.. yeah like $300/g

i love my coke but the stuff over here is shite, i have a mate brings some over for londo 1 a month and its y=the dogs balls lol

I'm torn. I'm a total coke head. daily user .can afford it and sadly, plan my day around it. i've learned so much because of it. soul to soul conversations with my soulmate, sex for hours, too many orgasms in each nite to count. yet there's a price. i look older now, have slept when I should have been playing with my beautiful kids but my connection with my yang is so stong. What will my option of the decision to totally enjoy the moment (I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today) be when I have blue hair sitting in a wheelchair in a nursing home. Those endless orgasms are priceless but tomorrow always comes...

There is no other drug like cocaine. That sweet, sexy euphoria is a feeling of naughty pleasure that people would sell their souls for.

Those who say they've felt nothing on coke, probably had really bad street quality. Street cocaine is usually not more than 15% or so pure. Sometimes a lot less, and sometimes it does not contain cocaine at all. It's the biggest scam going around, and most party sniffers would not know the difference between cocaine and speed. The former is so significant a substance, that wars are being fought over it, and loads of people die so fortunate people in the US and Europe can enjoy a line.

I have basically accepted the fact that I am addicted to this euphoria, and want it for the rest of my life - occasionally.

Snorting cocaine is a rough experience sometime of you don't have a downer to use along with it, and I am looking into IV as an alternative. Any advice would be appreciated.