[11] Cocaine by Anonymous

NuM!NouS said:
First of all, anyone who does drugs because they think it's cool shouldn't be doing drugs at all.

first of all, you shouldn't do dangerous drugs in the first place. you know, some people actually are actually able to be happy and enjoy themselves without powders and shit.

having said that, i liked the essay. coke is something i've wanted to try, but i don't know how the hell i'd come by it in my situation. and addiction wise, i have trouble with pot and food [bulimia]. so well.. still, if the chance comes i may still have a shot. heheh . i suck

Coke is the drug that I've least liked out of the few that I have tried. Didn't really do much for me. I mean it wasn't bad coke cuz i still felt the effects that i wanted and thats all that i was aimin for... I just dont want to use something that goes down so fast... Me and a buddy of mine did a $20 gram of coke (dont know of how good it was... probably not very but eh o well) in a night n like 4 or 5 lines in the morning..... and that was my first time to ever do coke. It was my first and will probably be my last... I really feel no need to go out and get any more of it... Not good enough effects for the short amount of time that it goes down in. Yes i was feeling the things that people have said to feel on it... just wasnt enough for me really.... Kinda pointless in my opinion...

Last edited:
Some drugs are inward drugs. LSD, you can have an incredible life-changing experience sitting cross-legged in a dark room by yourself for 12 hours. Heroin, you just sink into a couch and feel incredible. Pot, you gain a new appreciation for loony toons.

Coke is not one of those drugs. Cocaine is an outward drug. It takes outside stimulus (specifically OTHER PEOPLE) to make it worth your while. All my most memorable "inward drug" experiences are crazy things I would never have dreamed without the drugs. All my most memorable coke moments are shit that could've happened without drugs, but probably wouldn't have. Cocaine as a drug is pretty weak; cocaine as an experience is where the fun is at. Anyway, my point is that you can't bash the drug just because you weren't impressed with the high, because it's not the high that's impressive (though I do know a girl who CRIED the first time she came down off coke because she was so sad the high was leaving).

Also, I think the article does more harm than good. It overstates the addictive quality of cocaine--it makes it seem like one gram of it and your an addict. Overstating the dangers of a drug is the most dangerous, yet most common, tactic to discourage people. Once a person tries a drug, and they get past the "danger zone" they were warned about without any trouble (in this case 1 single gram) , they realize they were lied to and get lulled into a false sense of security. The reality is they weren't lied to, they were misled. And by the time they finally figure that out, it's too late.

Wow, some of you people get really cheap coke, where I live it's $80-100/gram. Personally I don't like coke from an objective standpoint it is a very high cost/length of time being high ratio. It is also the most disappointing feeling in the world when you realize your high is gone and there's no more coke. That's why I do not seek it out, but of course whenever it is offered to me, it's just too tempting to resist. I used to be friends with someone that had a neverending supply of that stuff that he just gave away and I had to stop going over there because I was doing it 24/7 it seemed like. I can see how it would be very addictive if you always had it available to you.
Good thing I live in a different town now an am poor, now coke is the last thing from my mind.

Damn! Around here your looking at $100/g. You used to hear about 60 from people who had the connect, but generally people paid around 80. But now.... 100. And balls, that went from 180 straight to 200 quick. Now its stuck on 220 and I don't doubt that very soon we're lookin at 240.

However it is turnin to rock like the canadian said, so the quality is going up. Waxy too...

I think this is due to robberies and just alot of people not doing "business" right around here.

i never thought coke was much fun.. you're high for 20 minutes then you're down to a completely neutral and emotionless state.. and i can never get as high after i do more lines than the initial rush.. cocaine was never a problem to me.. i think ecstasy is about 50 times more fun than cocaine.. people say it opens you up to other people.. but ive noticed it makes all my friends really selfish, as if they THINK they're opening up to other people.. but they're really just I dont know.. have you ever seen people on coke when you're sober? it looks pretty pathetic to me.. i used to do it all last summer because E was never around but i quickly got out of that habit.. you can see the drug taking over your mind almost.. fuck that expensive shit

As far as the little debate regarding dick sucking for coke, I would like to say that as a female, I would NEVER do it (even after the bag is gone, I've said hell no in these situations.) Claiming that some men would do it.. yeah I believe it, but I am thinking of a number around .01% (and this represents those with absolutely NO willpower to get over a craving.)

Comments like the original sound narrow minded and inexperienced. The retort claiming these men to be homosexuals is a little more believable to me. :\

I think its true what the thread-starter sez...

Damn, would like to try some blow somethime :S

Have the connection but no cash... bah!

glitterbizkit said:
hmmm... I've always thought that, out of the few drugs I've tried, coke is the one that has been the most pointless. Yet it's still the one that I know I probably wouldn't say no to, despite time and place, and it's the one that's the most tempting. Luckily, I don't have the money for it to become something regular.

my thoughts exactly!

Me and coke sure had some good times together. I'm at the point now where it doesn't get me high like it used to, and when it does, i don't quite enjoy the high anymore. I just do it 'cause it's all around, it's what I know, and it's so fucking hard to say no to that shit when it's offered for gratis.
It's a dirty drug that turns people into greedy fucks.

I love it. I love the glorious high you get after the first big line that you rail at the beginning of the night. I feel like I am fucking flying. My friends are doing it with me and we are coppin lines and snorting them up, then we go out to bar and do bumps in the bathrooms and have a fuckin blast. Then its off to a party and o god its fun!!!!! and then its 5 in the morning all of a sudden and the damn birds start chirping and the sun starts to come up. We all know that its time to retire but we can't because we couldn't sleep if we wanted and we still have some left... And then it sets in that omg i blew anthor paycheck on a stupid drug and i have bills to pay and a paper due and what would my mom think and why am i not feeling high and why can't i sleep because i need to, etc... and those thoughts race through my mind untill finally i fall asleep for a few restless hours. then i wake up and feel like death but i take a shower and go to work and go out that night and do it again. i seem to forget everytime that it is offered the bad that comes with the comedown or the fact that i can't afford it.... i guess it is a love hate relationship.

Top Shelf Rock....(coke) My favourite for years, with whats in it now you need to purify it to loose mostly the speed or panadole etc mixed in.

miss behavin-yea im in EXACTLY the same position. I loved the old school coke high now its just junk unless i IV it.

I never really get high of coke it just turns me into the biggest asshole ever and gives me the worst day after of all drugs (suicidal to say at least)

I only bought it a few times most of it was shared.

I should say no when i have nothing for the day after but i just can't for some reason , it's a love-hate relationship unlike say opiates which is definetly a love-love situation for me.

cocaine is the worst durg ever in my oppinion.......i dont wanna have to be digging through carpets!!!!

i'm sorry, i really believe in each to their own but my point of view is if people washed up their coke and smoked it or pinned it, thet would not bother snorting.......

B Parrish1984 said:
cocaine is the worst durg ever in my oppinion.......i dont wanna have to be digging through carpets!!!!

and you always thing you wouldn't stoop to that level until you're in that situation :\

I've tried coke once, and it was fucking amazing. I would not hesitate to try it again because I know unless my pay quadruples I could never afford more than a gram a month. Over here is Aus you pay $250-500 a gram depending on quality. I do NOT envy you people who get it for 30 or 40 bucks a gram or whatever, cos it would be way too easy to become dependant.