Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Hottest actress

Lost In Translation has left me with more than a little love for Scarlett Johannson. But I wouldn't call her hot, that seems almost an insult to her, divine is more fitting. :)

Delta Goodrem, although hardly an actress, is absolutely gorgeous.

Penelope Cruz is hot in a skanky kinda way.

Charlize Theron, another classic beauty.

Milla Jovovich, words fail me.

Uma Thurman, maybe it was the butch side she showed in Kill Bill, but damn she looks good in yellow leather. :)

currently for me(cuz it does change from time to time)

Lacey Chabert
Lindsay Lohan
Diane Kruger

MDApleeze said:

Diane Kruger

who?
022-thumb.jpg

her? ;)

as well...

diane lane

After watching Lost in Translation and Girl with a Pearl Earring, I would have to say that I find Scarlett Johansson to be quite beautiful -- not in that traditional model/statuesque sense, but there's something about her face that makes me want to keep looking at her. Something in the eyes and the mouth, I think.

Also I have to strongly disagree with the comment about Kirsten Dunst being a smart blonde. Has anyone seen her on celebrity Jeopardy! a few years back? *cringes*

i gotta say eliza dushku sheis absolutely perfect in every forn, if i could have my way with her oh man we'd both be sore for weeks....

How could I forget my all-time favorite!!

Shannon Elizabeth

Mmm...

Sheesh...there are too many to remember. I keep forgetting my own top 5, which would include Diane Lane (good call BA) and Gina Gershon.

Scarlett Johansson is a good call, and in the same vein, Leelee Sobieski. It's always nice to see young teen actresses grow up so well. =D

i second the eew

Charlie Brown said:
Jennifer Love hewitt

oh lord, i feel like pulling her nails out everytime she opens her mouth.Or does that fake puppydog-cutie smile that makes me want to vomit.:p

Katie Holmes
Naomi Watts
Scarlett Johannsen
Uma Thurman
Kirsten Dunst
Natalie Portman
Claire Danes
Claire Forlani

I always thought Jennifer Love Hewit was pretty and elegant..but she doesn't come across as HOT and SEXY to me for some reason. I like bad girls.

My choices: (most have already been mentioned)

*Kirsten Dunst.
*Angelina Jolie
*Drew Barrymoore (my personal goddess..I bow to her)
*Lucy Lui
*Lindsay Lohan (I would KILL for her chest-MY GAWD)
*Mena Suvari

There are a LOT more but I can't think of em

Rebecca Romjin Stamos
Elizabeth Hurley
Zhang Zi Yi
(can't believe no one mentioned these, they are absolutely stunning)

Eliza Dushku is so unattractive to me. I'm not sure how anyone can find her all that? (Just my opinion)

Dear Chasey lain,
I wrote to explain, I'm your biggest fan...
Yeah her.

oh yes...i meant to say that Kirsten Dunst projects "intelligently" in her film portrayals. :)
I also find Kate Winslet, Ione SKye and Anna Paquin very sexy.

yeah Kirsten Dunst is a hottie.. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eatin crackers... not even a little bit.

Mystic Styles said:
Rebecca Romjin Stamos

(can't believe no one mentioned these, they are absolutely stunning)

ahem... reply #3 ;)