Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Fentanyl - 800mcg - short report

FareWellToFashion

Bluelighter
Fentanyl- 800mcg-short report

800mcg Fentanyl lollypop

So i acquired an 800mcg fentanyl lollypop from an inner family member. I have had experience with opiates in the past.
I took the lolly out of its package and began to suck on it. I was in the bathroom about to take a shower, and had no intentions of eating the hole thing. I ended up taking a small bite out of it, and let me tell ya, they taste quite good.
After my shower i dont remember much. I remember waking up on the couch at about 12 at night ( i started sucking on it at around 10ish at night). I was totally fucked up. I was hallucinating(sp) like crazy. I kept seeing dogs run across my vision field. When i looked at the ground i saw waves ripple through it.
The only reason i woke up was to vomit, i made it into the bathroom( like 10ft away) and vomited into my hand. I then proccedded to clean it up. Despite how numb and fucked up i was, i still had a clear head. After that i passed out on the couch, i remember seeing people walking around me.
If i hadnt had woken uo, i would most likely have died from choking on my own vomit. I never intended to take this much, i guess i nodded off with it in my mouth or something.

be careful with this, and all other drugs .

later

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_actiq
substancecode_fentanyl
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_overdose
roacode_sublingual

Christ, you tell no lie when you say it's short :p

An inner family member hooked you up with opiates? Fark! I just must have the most prudish family ever :p

From what I've heard and read, I'd rather have a good dose of oxycodone or heroin instead of fentanyl....

Personally, I don't like Fentanyl that much. It's powerful, but it doesn't last long, and it isn't all that euphoric. I'd rather insufflate Oxycodone, IV Hydromorphone, or swallow Hydrocodone. Other than those, Codeine, Opium, and Poppy tea are the only Opiates/Opioids I'll really use anymore. ..Maybe Heroin once in a long while.

Thanks for sharing.

First report on a Fentanyl lollipop here.

i'm not an expert @ fentanyl dosages, but 800 mcg seems a lot to me. And judging by your trip report it is much.

can anyone enlighting me about recreational dosages ?

i've had a friend go to hospital from sucking on one of these, wasn't much more than recreational dose. i strongly advise people to leave it alone.

^^ Fentanyl comes in a lollipop shape, it's called Actiq, 200, 400, 800, or 1600 mcg of fentanyl citrate to be broken down and absorbed through the mouth. (otherwise it comes in the duragesic patch) Here's what the 400mcg looks like :

53280pop.jpg

I've had fentanyl through IV and epidural while in hospital. Epidural was isolated to my chest but when that was turned off I cranked up the IV (using the pain button) and it made me feel a bit euphoric and just general away with the fairies happiness I suppose. However, it also made me nausious which is why I never want to try or be on it ever again. Oxy, however, did the trick quite well ;)

fentanyl is some decent stuff, but easy to overdo if you aren't experienced. Though I have never had the pops, just the patches, but have vomited alot and been scared to OD a couple times.

you're not supposed to crunch them like a fricken apple, you're supposed to slowly suck them and gradually absorb the fentanyl. I suppose it's not the perfect medicine, but it's not prescribed for just anyone, just those who are already quite opiod tolerant

The point of the 'lollipop' is the stick, so the drug can be removed from your mouth easily in case signs that you have exceeded a safe dosage occur. You are supposed to let it dissolve, not eat it.