• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Fentanyl - 800mcg - short report

lol damn that sure beats fucking with patches and stuff though.

the lollipops are for children actually... cancer breakthrough pain treatment in children, hence the lollipop format for 'fun' so kids dont feel scared. I dunno, I saw a photo of a kid sucking one, so I assumed thats what Actiq was mainly for, and duragesic and IV fent were more for the grownups. Ive had IV fentanyl, and found it enjoyable... although my O2 saturation lvls were constantly dropping to unsafe lvls (had monitoring) and I needed to be reminded to breath deeply, it was still euphoric, I had no nauseau develop neither. Also, that shit is the real deal when it comes to killin pain. Couldnt feel nuttin despite cups of blood blowin out my mouth. My intense respiratory depression was more or less due to the fact I was given a much larger than recreational dosage, for a prolonged period of time through an IV plug.

wisdom teeth extraction, and one of the holes wouldnt stop bleeding for awhile, visciously bleeding, didint bother me though, fentanyl yummy :D

i've had an 800mcg actiq before and it's awesome. I just put it in my mouth and twirled it around everyonce in a while and started feelin really damn good shortly. Used it for two days off and on and it was a damn good tiem.

800mcg. all at once would be alot to someone without a heavy tolerance. Especially if there was xanax involved also. I am just now trying a 50mcg./hr transdermal patch but i'm only wearing it so it'll keep the juices flowing for days =D I can feel it quite nicely getting 50 mics an hour. I was talking to this poor guy last night about them and he said he ate one of the patches and talked about how fucked up you could get 8( . He ate 5 milligrams of fentanyl ate once.

yeah i had the same trouble with crunching up a 600 ug pop. they DO taste quite nice. i dont remember the night much, but i made a real fool out of myself. i also happened to eat 3 xanax before consuming hte pop despite my dealers warnings not to. yeah i wish i could remember the fun

I've heard that you can take out the "fetanyl" out of the lollipops, and that you can chase the dragon ( smoke on tinfoil ) and that it's pretty awesome.

Mind_Movie said:
i'm not an expert @ fentanyl dosages, but 800 mcg seems a lot to me. And judging by your trip report it is much.

can anyone enlighting me about recreational dosages ?

Dont know, but heres a little info. Patches contain much more, a 50ug patch is 50ug/hr. It actually has 5mg of fentanyl. If the lollipop has 800ug, thats much less than 5 mg. To me, i go for heavier doses (2.5mg has been my favorite, but I dont recommend this to anyone at all but Im able to handle it). Ive ate orally at once 2.5mg-5mg of fentanyl without a tolerance and to this day I do not see how I survived, same with my friend I ate it with lol. Lollipops are way weak compared to patches (if you consume the gel in patches) from what i hear, lollipops seemed overpriced so I never tried them.
But for the OP, I dont believe you when you say you seen imaginary dogs running across your vision. Its an opiate, not something that makes you go dillusional.
But for future reference, had a friend OD on 5mg that was consumed all at once. He turned blue, stopped breathing, 100% dead weight. Every last bit an overdose. After performing CPR to keep him alive we eventually revived him enough for him to walk around, he eventually collapsed again and had to call 911 and he barely made it. And he usually has a little bit of a tolerance for opiates.

i bet yo nose was startn to itch like a mofo!

D's said:
i bet yo nose was startn to itch like a mofo!

Everything itched, and got tore up over the course of the night lol

i bet dude! i took a oc like an hour ago, and i cant stop itchn, mostly my balls, and my kneecaps.. lol, damn! but i feel good if yada kno wada meaan.=D

haha Be careful driving tho, I have shitty times trying to focus off of 50mg of hydrocodone ;p But god it sorta sucks that the only OC around here is the shitty generic ones that have absolutely no nasal value (cant snort, i forgot what company made them so im not gonna try guessing).

i feel so damn good right now. i cant stop itchn my nuts tho. but i love it, its like i keep noding out but feel good

you know thats so fucking weird.When i first started using opiates i got them from a truck driver friend.he had 1200 mcg lollipops.I guess it maybe because i swallowed my spit but i got way more fucked up off of a 100 mcg patch than that pop,but as i said about swallowing i later in my opiate abuse learned of suboxone(buep)and you are not supposed to swallow it untill completely desolved.Is that the case with the pops too?

Last edited:
you know thats so fucking weird.When i first started using opiates i got them from a truck driver friend.he had 1200 mcg lollipops.I guess it maybe because i swallowed my spit but i got way more fucked up off of a 100 mcg patch than that pop,but as i said about swallowing i later in my opiate abuse learned of suboxone(buep)and you are not supposed to swallow it untill completely desolved.Is that the case with the pops too?

the fentanyl in the pops is 2-3x more active when absorbed through the mucus membranes in the mouth than in the stomach, so the more time the dissolved pop is exposed to your gums and under your tongue the stronger it hits you. for the portion that is swallowed, i believe about 2/3 of it is broken down by your liver and does not affect you.

Okay... this thread is from 2004 and the replies are useless at best.

I am happy to see that the replies in TR have become more productive.

Closed.