• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

latley like a 10 sack or so a week of schwag. which is like 3 grams id guess. i smoked like 2 maybe 3 bowls each time.

I am about the same as shortshooter althought i'm not in school.
But still around 1-2g a night then on a weekend between around 4-5 people we'll have about a £40-£50 worth, which is anywhere from 7g-10g

We usually get an 8th every week and smoke a little of it each day (sometimes not at all) or just a lot in one day... it varies a lot.

at the very least a couple of grams a day, although there is the occasional clear headed day/week :D

I go through the week sober. Then, as soon as the weekend starts on Friday evening, I smoke one or two bowls - I then steadily keep puffing away throughout the weekend until my last bowl on Sunday evening. :)

Tolerance is never an issue; I always get very high, which suits my preference. =D

I go through VERY little weed, also - I bought an eighth of some pretty mediocre quality mids over a month ago, and I've still got at least 1/3 of it left.

I'm quite satisfied with my little schedule, to say the least. I haven't had any problems with it yet. The total-highness-experienced/total-weed-consumed ratio seems to be very high - it's just peachy really.

Just remember that sobriety is what defines being high - after all, what would one be without the other? Moderation is definitely the key...

Depending, it can be anywhere from 3-5 grams a week. I get mid-grade 'dro from my Mom for cheap, so when I can get 4-6 grams (depending on how the bags are stuffed) for $20, I can afford to. I'm going to start buying the better stuff from my friend's dealer... but he only deals in $20+ (I'm probably going to save up and get a 1/4-1/2 ounce of his best shit). Mmm, I can't wait. I'm sick and tired of smoking bullshit pot. I want the real shit.

weekdays, usually smoke a bowl soon as i wake up..then smoke a joint or bowl soon as i get off work..then maybe another an hour later..another hour later..another hour later...continued till i sleep, unless i decide to work out then i take 2 hours out for that...
weekends, shit.....i try to maintain highness all day, smokin just a little here and there, but every hour usually am smokin it

id also like to mention i live in B.C, there fore i usually am always smokin some fucking great bud so i dont need to smoke much of it to get high, i just like to

I smoke about 4 or 5 joints a day :) that works out to about 3 grams of weed. I enjoy it and it costs me very little.

way too much, at least an eight a day. I have been known to get 5 blunts going at once, roll ounce blunts, and basically just smoke it till there aint none left....then get more!!!!!!!!!!!

ControlFreak said:
you must be rich, 8th in the UK is £25

Wow, you must be getting ripped off I pay 20 (just the eighth) or usually 15 (when buying by the O).

Not too often, maybe once-twice a month. Not by choice though, I just can't smoke at home. (Housemates hate it)

diegoblunt said:
To the arrogant Dutchman: It is SO MUCH EASIER (and less efficient) to go through 2 grams smoking joints (I just know you SlikDutchnmen do), than through a bong mixed with tobacco (like Aussies do).QUOTE]

Its so much easier and less efficient and it tastes shitier, to go through 2 grams of bud mixed with tobacco, then to just smoke 2 grams NOT mixed from a bong. Man, people who mix tobacco with chronic should be shot on site.