• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

me and my buddys used to smoke an 8th (together) every day mostly at school..... but then i ended up failing and getting kicked out so ii had to cut down :p

About an ounce a month these days - used to be quite a bit worse - I believe I topped out at about five grams a day for a few months (but those were special circumstances).

--- G.

this has been asked a 100 times in the short time this forum has been open! UTFSE

couple months ago i used to hit up atleast half every 2 weeks...but then i had no more money so now i only smoke like 4 grams...every few days

When i used to be a 'heavy' smoker, probably about 1.5 grams a day. Now i prefer to binge, waiting a few days with no smokie and then going through a few grams in a few days. I get way higher that way and appreciate it much more.

Usually I don't have much bud, if any, because I'm unemployeed and can't afford it. But when I do buy bud, I smoke about 4 grams a day. Weed doesn't last long with me, 1 oz never lasts longer than a week.

when i used to have a job, i smoked about an 1/8 a day for 3 years, but now i have no job and im really broke so i quit smoking altogether :(

ive smoked east least 20 grams of krip in the past 6 days. I have been high every waking minute since monday morning and it is great. Most of that was smoked by myself and im not counting whatever people matched me this week when i smoked with them.

man i gotta cut down. i try to motivate myself to spend less by thinking what computer crap i could buy instead, but if i have it i just can't stop smoking it. when i don't have it i can't sleep right again for weeks and i usually can't hold out that long.

$200 a month or so

i usually toke about an ounce every 5 days. taking that i usually do have friends over that smoke some of my stash. last year it was usually about a quarter a day,which imo is a bit too much,but hey,it was fun,right??

insane usage

I know how this sounds but, I have a tendency to kill at least an eigth daily, usually more towards a heavy quarter. Also if you factor in cannabutter and cannamilk products, even more. Its just so good.

I would have to say about a 1/4 a week by myself, but that is if I am not going out and having a big weekend, if I am having a big weekend, where I am taking other substances, I tend to buy another 1/4 for friday to sunday!!!! :\

I dunno... I think this thread could be kinda misleading.

After all...

Smoking a gram of mexican brick shwag piss puke dirt weed doesn't have NEAR the effect of smoking a gram of the sticky icky icky.

Ya know? Also, how much of that 1oz of the mexican brick shwag piss puke dirt weed is stems and seeds?

Smoking shwag (unless it's offered by someone, which would make it rude to turn down) should be an offense punishable by jail time.... Serious. If the cops pulled you over and you had mexican brick shwag piss puke dirt weed the cops should beat you like rodney king and take you to jail. But if ya had the Chronic, just kick the cop down with a bowl and it be all good..

Umm... and i'm not accusing anyone of smoking mexican brick shwag piss puke dirt weed either.

Oh yeah.... I smoke about an O a month of the crypto's

Last edited:
Chronic 4 me

Just under a pound and a half every year. Anywhere between .6g (long uni day) and 5g per day (while on other drugs).

EDIT: I only ever smoke what I consider to be dank chronic. If I didnt think it was good, I wouldnt smoke it. Its all B and C (sometimes I get something that LOOKS like it belongs in High Times - A) and usually a 1 or a 2. In short, no I don't smoke schwag (but I wouldnt admit it if i did ;) ).

Last edited:
Re: Heavy smokers...how much do you actually smoke?

pr0ficient said:
I've been going through an 8th (by myself) about every 6 to 7 days. So that's a half-ounce a month....which "can" end up being $150 to $200 a month if I don't buy bulk :(

What about you?
That's considered heavy?

I've cut down a shit load, still going trough between a 1/4 and a half a week.(good quality stinky crystal covered goodness)