[07] Are You Hardcore? by Anonymous

Im 28 I started with the all naturals(shooms, weed,) when I was 14, then chems came into play to enhance my weed buzz like Lsd(lavender liquid), and vicodin 7.5's to calm the axiety from the trip or weed buzz. Then MDMA in 2000 whooo-hooo(loved it) I partied in Pittsburgh like it was 1999(props to prince) and the elctro mixes. I began to doctor shop in2002 for my fucked up back. Got hooked on fetenyal& Percocet Then as I networked in the scene I met some "real playas" in the game got good prices for everything under the sun. I bought heroin in my small hometown and it exploded. My doc got busted by the Feds. and i was left hung out to dry, sick and desperate I tried H and I was HOOKED from then on. 2006 I go to rehab by means of a mental hygiene warrant(when someone you love signs a piece of paper saying u r a danger to urself and others around u.) and if u dont go u go to jail. I got clean for 6 months(out of town) came back and stared fresh. dope for $$$ and got hooked again. And in 2007 got on Methadone, OD'ed on methadone and xanax.2008 Met my wife got clean on suboxone had a son and here i am a old school Fade-aholic on sobo and ambien. Short story had to leave out alot of shit sorry.

Last edited:
Yea I've been through so much shit in my life that my life has been like a ball of shit rolling quickly down a steep hill of shit. With the Ball"my life"of shit getting bigger and bigger as it rolls faster down the hill. WIthe theworld about to end, FUCK IT. Wow big deal, like I tried tussin dm today to get high, worked a little but was pretty bummed out. Sure will sleep good tonite though.

Long story short, I will get high as a kite on something rest of my life, until I OD or just die. I've been 39 y/o too long in life and the US etc whats going on these days, I sure hope I die before or at 50 y/o at longest. I've been there, done that, burnt my hobbies all into the ground and stupidly skyrocketed my tolerance to shit, I'm burnt out with a hole in my soul. Time to call MAYDAY and yank out the "blackbox life recorders from my cockpit" before I die so I can watch my whole life in front of me in wow, before I hit the other side of life after death. Sorry for such a bring me down, but with the world "bout" to end, I see no hope in sight, for me at least.

"You see, I've learned more about getting loaded, more about how to get drugs, more about mixing drinks, and more about how to bed the opposite sex in Alcoholics Anonymous than in other single place in the world. AA - and this holds true for most rehabilitative programs and centres - is a fraternity, and like all fraternity brothers we like to swap stories. It's a ridiculous glorifying of the experience: drugalogues and drunkalogues, they're called. One of the things that always bothered me most was the incessant one-upmanship. You'd tell a story, sometimes baring your soul, and the guy next to you would smirk and say, Ah, man, I spilled more than you ever used. "
"Oh really?"
Damn right"
"Well I used a lot, so you must be one clumsy fuckhead."
For some reason, this sort of interaction never did much for me, never made me feel like I was getting better or improving as a human being. - Dave Mustaine.

Opiates feel good. It's really that simple.

as easy as they fuck up you! is it good? sure? but get old fucked up... when you're a druggie, when you acceptd the lifestyle, you're fucked up for good...
So try to keep it real, use with responsabilty. a hardcore drug use leads to hardcore heath problems. it's that simple.

But i don't reallu don't give a f### when you reach hell, you will try to find your way out... untill then try to enjoy.