• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy PMEA Thread

^^ You're probably right. I was already thinking about going for 60 next instead of 75.

That "superman" euphoria sounds alot like the way I feel off PCP, MDMA is a "love" euphoria, AYAHUASCA is somewere in the middle, a more balanced euphoria

Well I have tried this substance, at a dosage of 50 mg, and was left highly underwhelmed. I dissolved my sample in vodka to measure, so I am not sure if that effected the results, but what I felt was at best a moderate headspace shift and a slight stimulated feeling. But that headspace was foggy and felt somewhat unusable. I just sorta felt zoned out, foggy headed and lethargic. I did have a decent sized meal earlier which may have also been a factor. It felt in the beginning if something was a brewin' as there was a flushing effect in my face, and a bot of a speeding up too. But it never grew past a mild activation.

I am trying it out again today as I type at 100mg, but again, there isn't much to it. This is a dissapointment for me. I was so looking forward to it. I will have to try it out as straight powder to see if there is any difference I guess...

Weird. I would say its maybe my own body chemistry but Ive seen at least 4 other people on it and they all reacted pretty much the same as I. Noone I know dissolved it in anything at all. We all did straight powder.

Victor did you dilute it any liquid?

Curiouser and curiouser... have we been the victims of hype, or is an idiosyncratic response to blame, or possibly different materials from different sources? No way of telling, but it all seems rather strange.

It reminds me of how methylone felt in a way. Even with alot of mj I feel like this stuff never takes off.

How accurate were your measuring techniques if I might ask? As stated above, I dissolved my material in a 1:1 ratio mg/ml in vodka.

I weighed it out on an mg scale using a 50mg capsule and the cup from the scale as a tare. I had 3 different people try it with me at the motorcross at 10mgs and they were all giddy and we all had morphing. At 20mgs insufflated total with 5mgs lines spread over and hour I had recognizable results but surely not profound. When me and my cousin tried it at 100mg we damn near lost our minds. He wont even go near it again. An after all that I still have quite a bit left of the original gram. I dare say that your measurement might be off, could be some sort of issue with dissolving it, or the batch may be different. Something is really amiss.

At any dose Ive taken it at I could never even mildy compare it to methylone. Not even close.

I will try the powder soon and report back any differences. I'd advise folks to avoid dissolving it in alcohol for now.

Last edited:
*TM-321* said:
Victor did you dilute it any liquid?
I did not, I used powder in a gel cap weighed on a .002g scale. Sounds like Catfish and I got about the same effects, though.

I'm surprised truly Catfish didn't get at least a little more off of 100mg. Since 50mg felt like a just-over-threshold dose for me, I assume 100 would be at least strong, if not enjoyable. :\

It didn't remind me of methylone much, at least at 50mg. Maybe in terms of the most general kind of "mildness", but PMEA felt like not much of an entactogen and much more of a straight amphetamine.

I really do wonder if we have wildly different potencies of material.

You know... I wonder... Could there be a "magic" with PMEA, just like MDxx compounds? I mean, if you've "lost the magic" with MDxx, couldn't it possibly pertain to PMEA as well?

I'll find out, I've only done MDxx four times... and the magic is definitely still there, so we'll see, once I get my hands on this stuff.

Just an idea.

^^ How would we have lost the magic, though, I don't think anyone in this thread has done PMEA more than four times? Or are you saying there is a cross-losing-the-magic b/w MDMA and PMEA.

Last edited by a moderator:
VictorBorge said:
^^ How would we have lost the magic, though, I don't think anyone in this thread has done PMEA more than four times? Or are you saying there is a cross-losing-the-magic b/w MDMA and PMEA.

I'm suggesting that PMEA *may* act like MDMA, meaning that if you've lost the magic for one, you lost the magic for both.

That idea makes some sense, at least to me, of course, nobody knows for certain but its an interesting hypothesis, to say the least.

It isn't the case for me as far as I know. So far, after several years of weekly dosing of various entheogens, I have noticed no loss of magic at all. In fact, the magic has only grown in dimension and scope. What was once a bunch of colorful blips and bloops on my psychic radar and some really nice body glows, has blossumed into an ever expanding sense of awe and a deep spiritual replenishment.

In regards to the difference in PMeA experiences being reported, I'd like to know everyone's bodyweight and the dosages tried and whether a worthwhile experience ensued. I myself clock in currently at 280 lbs. Both trials of PMeA, 50mg and 100mg, were mildly stimulating with an increase in psychedelic thinking/headspace, but were overall unusable due to a certain amotivational aspect to the experience.

^^^^ Well no doubt man. LOL Damn man I only weigh 155lb and the same for my cousin. That would mean you would have to take close to 200mgs to my 100mgs. Good call Rivers.

dont forget metabolic mass is not linear :)

i would say 160 rather than 200, double weight does not translate perfectly into a double dose, best to err on the side of caution with a completely new and untested substance, right?

Humm... If weight matters, I better start out low.... I'm 135... and my tolerance is probably nil, haven't done anything other than MDxx once every two weeks.

I'm 125 (55kg), and 50mg was only a + experience, maybe verging on ++ at the peak.

PMEA - 82mg

I'm still trying out this one. 82mg brought a very pleasant entactogenic experience. I don't like it quite as much as methylone, but there's definitely more there than with IAP.

As TMA-321 found, it mixes very well with alcohol. Definitely a good TOMSO. Alcohol provides a euphoria and warmth that PMEA is otherwise lacking, and PMEA brings an alertness and energy that alcohol tends to drain away. I washed my gelcap down with a beer and sat outside in the sun; bliss.

At one point I fell asleep, listening to music, only to realize that I wasn't asleep. Only I was. Only I wasn't. I had fallen asleep, but a tiny winking part of me was observing from the distance. This almost reminded me of the 5-MeO-DMT void, but it was much more peaceful and gradual.

I don't mean to give the impression that PMEA is as powerful as 5-MeO-DMT. Really I think all that happened was that I almost fell asleep from the beer and the sun, but the stimulation of the PMEA kept me awake. But it was still very cool.

All in all 82mg was still a "mild" experience for me, and still left me wanting ... more of something. Dopaminergic action I guess. But it was a rewarding trip, and I plan to continue trying out this chem.

I also dozed off or had a lethargic type langour in both my experiences. And I agree that alcohol and weed added to the experience. It worked that way with IAP for me as well.

Tried it again. This time starting wirth 160 mgs, then boosted 2x later 35 mg each time. Still no real manifestation of effects. There was something going on. Some mild chest glows and a few tingles here and there. Could it be that I require an even higher dose? Or is this just a dud for me. I'll type up a full report soon, but all in all I was let down again. Not that the experience was unpleasant. I like it as a pick me up social lubricant type of thang, but all in all it was far from magical in every trial so far.