• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy PMEA Thread

For the record that was the one and only balloon I did. My cousin was doing a bunch but I was more fucked up than I could handle from a hallucinogen sense.

So really it was just beer. I didnt even smoke any weed after I came up. Like I said I was so wasted which is why I drank the beer. I wish I wouldnt have now but at the time I felt it was the only thing that was going to bring me back to reality. So to answer your question other substances didnt become a factor until ~9:00 that evening.

As for this stuff being a gem it is a definite possibility. However we will have to see if there is consistency within dosage and effects within a given individual and if results are consistent with similar dosages among different individuals. More experiments are in order for myself and I cant wait to here from others about this stuff. Cheers and happy hunting. =D

bluedolphin said:
Is there any information on the safety of PMEA relative to PMA?

I could not find any references to PMEA in any abstract searches, and I've seen lot's of materials there I never thought have had studies. I think PMEA is really a true "new" one.

I have an update on this stuff. A friend of mine dosed 25 mgs of this stuff Saturday night and it was active at this dosage level. Subject reported that it resembled an extremely clean methamphetamine type buzz complete with warmness in the chest and stomach area. Also reported mild but present hallucinations with enhanced color, geometric patterns and breathing. After about two hours he wanted more but I had none on me. I asked him if he would have taken more to start with and he said no.

*TM-321* said:
I have an update on this stuff. A friend of mine dosed 25 mgs of this stuff Saturday night and it was active at this dosage level.

Assuming you are not part of some conspiricy ;) to increase sales of N-ethyl-PMA because it is really a dangerous dud (hey, I put nothing past most drug dealers, regardless of if they sell them under the guise of a "company", or at a rave or party) and your report is real, I am really looking foward to trying this one.

If you are not a co-conspiritor and the report is valid, would you say this entheogen is entactogenic in nature like MDA, methylone, MDMA, etc? I ask because I don't like to take entactogens alone. I really like someone with me, even though all the entactogens I've tried (MDA, MDEA, MDMA, and methylone) "floor" me and I can't do much of anything but experience until the peak ends. But I still like someone around.

Or is this molecule more along the lines of a "classic psychedelic" such as LSD or mescaline? Or is it something totally different from all of them? The report makes it hard to tell.

I am trying to decide if I want to try this one solo, or with my partner. What is your opinion as far as what you would do?

Last edited by a moderator:
No Im mosdef not a mole placed here to make sure something clears a medicine chest somewhere. I do see how one could easily draw that conclusion. I posted that last comment because I would feel horrible if someone took half what I did initially thinking they were going to get off light and wound up doing too much.

As far as it being entactogenic at this point I would say the jury is still out. Knowing what little I know now I would say no. However the next time I do it will for sure be with my lady so I will let you know soon. To answer your question I would prefer to do it with my significant other simply because this is something I want her to experience as it is one of the most unique chems Ive ever tried.

I know its hard to get a handle on it from reading my report but I was as accurate as I possibly could be. At 100mgs I will say it is almost all entheogenic. At 25mgs my freind seemed more interested in himself and the buzz than anything/anyone else. He was very lucid however it did initially floor him in the way an entactogen would. Both me and my cousin got that floored feeling as well. It really exhibits small pieces of many other things Ive tried which makes it hard to classify as anything specific.

I plan on taking a 25mg dose on Saturday followed with a 25mg booster. Ill let you guys know how it goes. %)

If 25 mg had such a profound effect, I would think your trip was probably an overdose, lol. Good thing you're alright.

This seems like a very interesting compound. I plan on exploring it at low dosages, but I am take aback by the long duration.

I am also pretty sure this will get scheduled very soon. "Trippy speed" sounds hardly like something that will live too long ;).

(actually it is probably already "automatically" scheduled since it is an Amphetamine, after all.)

Well I cant disagree with my dose being well into the danger zone.

However i dont think this subject's reaction was profound really. He probably could have hidden it although he was a bit giggly for a while. 25mgs would probably be right around threshhold.

After talking to a few people about this stuff, it sounds wonderful! I tend to be really sensitive to MDxx compounds, so maybe I will be extremely sensitive to this compound as well, one never knows!

Anyway, I'll be partaking of this stuff in a couple of weeks, after letting my body get back in shape from my blast while rolling last Friday, and I'll be sure to post a trip report.

Though, from what I've read, and people I've talked to, this stuff is supposedly pretty friendly, albeit extremely trippy! I'm wondering how my sensitivity to entactogens is going to play into this, since I've been known to trip balls from MDMA alone!

Beautiful, wonderful, excellent, amazing report. Thankyou, thankyou thankyou for sharing :)

I really enjoyed reading this...

*adds PMEA to the list*

Wow, got a small bit of this and decided to just try 10mg. I didnt expect much, but it was definitely active! Very unique too, there was some music enhancement, and very very odd visuals. I did feel a sort of warmth/slight euphoria also.

Did this stuff really fuck with your depth perception? I am not sure how to explain it, but if l looked at ..a cup with reflections on it, it was like 'somehow' it looked 'inside-out'/backwards. A piece of paper crumbled up on the desk, if i looked at it by random, parts of the paper that are supposed to appear in front of other parts, would appear behind instead, or..something like that anyway! I also would see things fly by, a sudden something, like a cup all of a sudden looking like its rotating upside down, catching my attention. The thing is it looked 'real', very very interesting and I liked it. Effects seemed to come in waves, or,.. just sorta on and off. I didnt expect anything from 10mg... but there ya go! 60mg sounds scary! The wierdest thing is the more "real" these perception chances appear.

Maybe I will try 20mg next time.

It felt 'clean', and it was much different than the 2C-x/x's pea's i've done. Unique and something tells me a higher dose will be nice. I did get some head tingles shortly that felt kinda good, and even a 'warmth' around my arms.

Holy shit! It was active at 10mgs?!?! WOW! I must definitely try this sometime soon, it sounds wonderful!

Those are some interesting visuals that you had, BTW, but I get those kind of visuals with the cupid pills floating around on the streets here... Don't know if they are MDMA, MDA, 2C-X or all three, but they are really powerful pills. I saw a row of stairs completely inverted, it was really weird.

Re: MY ++++ on PMEA (first time)

*TM-321* said:
They were in the victory lane celebration and I was watching the champagne spray when it hit me ..... BEER will fix this!

Mwahaha, everyone's a random tripper in their own right. Love it! =D

I realize after a while that Christina Aguilera is indeed an evil alien sent from another planet to seduce us

Man, I didn't need drugs to tell me this. Destroy the intruder!!

Gold jerry, GOLD!!

It is also probably scheduled in Canada since as I understood anything ending with "Amphetamine" is automatically Schedule III, be it PMEA, DOF, or TOMSO.

in your opinion, how amount is needed to reach a "normal" dose for this material ?

by "normal" i mean strong effects without the feeling of being overwhelmed for somebody without an amphetamine tolerance. for the comparison : if somebody was asking me the same question for the shrooms i'd say 2g of dried cubes...

imo, i was thinking that 30 mg would be a good starter dose and about 40-50 for a "normal" dose...
i hope it's clear...thanks in advance!

I would start out at around 25-50 mgs. I think this would be a good level to get yourself accustomed to this. Any higher than 50 and you should prepare yourself for a powerful experience.

I took 10mgs at the motorcross yesterday and followed it up with another 10mg booster. It was somewhat active at this low dose. I got a few tracers and some color enhancement. It was a rather giddy and pleasant buzz. The sun shining down on me felt absolutely wonderful. The sounds of the bikes echoing in the stadium was incredible. They all blended together and it sounded like ocean waves.

You know its extremely ironic that you ask that. About two weeks ago I was in a high stress situation and everything became very strange. I began to have serious color enhancement as well as a loss of depth perception. It lasted for about 5 minutes. At the time I brushed it off as isolated and I didnt know if it was any one of or one specific substance Ive used over the last couple months. To let you know those include 2c-i, 2c-t-21, and 5-meo-mipt. I would have mentioned it but I couldnt be sure about it.

Today I was in another high stress situation. I was waiting to give a presentation and I have this horrible fear of public speaking. Anyways the same feeling came back. I low dosed PMEA this weekend. That low dosing allowed me to recognize the flashback as PMEA.

Now mind you these flashbacks were by no means extreme. Just a novelty really. But being in such a situation they were noticable. The weird thing is that instead of freaking out I took account of my fear and overcame it. I simply decided not to let it affect me. When the panic set in I simply thought of something else. Oddly I wound up giving a pretty damn good presentation. I always have panic attacks in such situations and this time I didnt. Not so much as a stutter.

Now dont take this all the wrong way. The above paragraph could just be a coincidence. Maybe theres more to it. The fact that Ive taken other hallucinogens recently also cant be ruled out although Ill say it felt ALOT like a low dose of PMEA.

So there it is. To answer your question yes there have been some lingering effects. Whether or not they are bad or good remains to be seen. If I notice anymore of these effects Ill report back.

^^^^^^^^^

I'm not telling you what to do, but it seems you are using it a bit much. Isn't that three times in a month? I know one was only 10mg I think. But still, this one seems like a new ball park. Hey, experiment and let us know 'cause someone has too. But PMEA is one I'd only try once in a while until some more data comes in. But brave souls like you do provide it! :)
I hope to add to the data soon myself.

No no man. I wound up not doing it weekend before last when I mentioned 25 mgs. Other obligations came up. Also I actually did it the Saturday before I made that report which was in March. Hell I wish I had that much time.

I am guilty of trying other 'RC's however. I tried methylone in between those weeks. I knew it would be more predictable. Honestly I have the utmost respect for PMEA and I wouldnt use it like that nor would I advise anyone else to. Thats why I only took 10 mgs this time.