View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken a 8.5 mg dosage of 2c-p. Let me be the first to say, use extreme causion when taking said chemcial. you need atleast 24 hours to do nothing, i had visuals for over 20 hours, and i have never tripped this hard in my life. I have no desire to use it recreationally, its way too strong for that. I dont know how i found it, but i'm glad i did, and i'm glad to be on the the few who've ever tried it.

I have acquired ~12mg of this. I am very skeptical though, as the dealer EYEBALLED these doses. I am considering splitting this dose in half with someone, as I am only mildly experienced with psychadelics. With that said, I am not going to rush into this experience, and will wait for when the time is right.

Id wait until you have a scale. The difference between 10mg and 16mg is not much....with 16mg being labeled an 'overdose.'

Earlier this year I tried 2C-I and didn't really enjoy it... I had 16mg on my first time and a couple months later I tried 12mg...

Both times I just had this whole sense of uncertainty and it made me nauseus and get a really REALLY bad headache... :(

There is every good chance that I have the chance to try 2C-P tomorrow but I really am not sure... from what I've read... and my friend who will be giving it to me also says it's quite a powerful one...

I think "if in doubt, go without"... I was like that with 2C-I until I felt comfortable to try it... but I feel if I've have bad reactions to 2C-I then I should probably stick with what I am comfortable with (cid, shrooms etc)

I'm gonna indulge in something else instead and be trip-sitter I suppose... should be interesting... but I hope I won't feel like I'm missing out! :)

^ If only more people had this sort of an approach to using psychedelics, we'd have a lot less horror stories about trips to hospital etc.

If you really want to get a feel for what it's like, you could always go with a 4-5mg dose. That's enough to take you into what the headspace is like, but low enough to allow you to still act as a sitter. My experience of 5mg was comparitively anxiety & body load free and was on a par with say 200mg of mescaline

4-5mg is a good start indeed.8-9mg seems to be the sweet spot,at 10-12mg theres some minor body load present.All in all I must say this is my favourite psychedelic,together with 2c-e.

2c-p has the best overall ratings,great (!) CEV,long enough duration,ease on the body,excellent sleep afterwards,the erotic fits (2c-e is clearly anti-erotic...), a most profound after effect aka very relaxed feeling for a whole week but no hangover,hypnotic,excellent psychotherapy tool,you can surf graciously your unconscious,feel every part of your body (diagnostic quality!),the slow come up feeling is a bit like dom,good OEV's

Don't use it too often,it appears relatively mild at first but I strongly suspect it is very powerful on a yet undefined level.

fastandbulbous said:
^ If only more people had this sort of an approach to using psychedelics, we'd have a lot less horror stories about trips to hospital etc.

Thanks fast... :)

I know some of my friends like to see how far they can push themselves (brawn over brains maybe?).... yet some of my other friends are like myself and would rather gradually build their dose up until they're at a level they are comfortable with...

Why take an insane amount of drugs in one go (especially one you've never tried before) and then be uncomfortable, or worse yet wind up sick or losing your shit? Lucky it hasn't happened to anybody I know, but I've sure heard some stories from friends!

Last weekend I decided I'd take 2 trips in one go, something I've NEVER done before purely because I don't need to (same goes with double-dropping ecstasy)... especially the trips that are going around right now in my area, they're pretty darn strong, the strongest I've ever had... But I knew I would be in a safe environment, at my friends house so I felt comfortable to experience two in one go... I definitely don't regret trying it - it was amazing... there were moments where I'd nearly lost the ability to function and do anything (eg: eating BBQ was impossible because it would take me about 5 mins to work out how to cut my food and another 5 mins to work it out again after I'd finally stop laughing... and chewing/swallowing... what's that? :D ) ...I wouldn't have experienced two for my first time at a doof or club... same with RCs...

...and in regards to the 2C-P or the 2C-I tonight, I'm more convinced not to bother... I just don't like the idea of taking chemicals that haven't been researched nearly as much as acid, MDMA etc... and with 2C-P I'd think it's even less known than 2C-B or 2C-I... and I think I've read enough to realise I'll probably find it worse than 2C-I... I'd probably also like to observe other people on the drug first and nobody there has tried it before, so I think it's probably wisest if at least ONE of us isn't tripping on the substance...

I think I'll do my fave thaang & candyflip =D

^^ update!

Nobody ended up having any 2C-P... My friend's sister was over and although she knows what he gets up to, he wouldn't have felt comfortable having an RC session with her around...

Some other real good friends of ours ended up joining us (a few hours beforehand they were saying how they wanted a 'quiet one') and we all munched on mushroom chocolate :D

Playing Tekken on mushrooms sure is interesting... :)

Earth shattering

the other day I parachuted 16 mg of 2c-p. Two of my friends did the same. Not realizing the small discrepancy between a normal dose and an overdose.

I can safely inform all of you that 16 mg is indeed an overdose

The trip lasted for about 20 hours. I was granted absolute clarity and insightfulness into the workings of all minds around me. Visuals were exceptionally intense, things would appear in mid-air, and not only that, but even my hallucinations would warp.

There was a space of.. I would estimate.. an hour or so, where I left my body. My conciousness and spirit went away for a while, I was able to see into, and even explore different dimensions, each with their own laws of physics, and order.

I think I almost had a heart attack about 5 times, both of my friends reported the same.

This was the most unbelievably intense experience of my life. It was as if you could sit down and speak with god, but not only that, you could teach him something.

Do not take this heavy of a dose unless you feel yourself capable of seeing your Universe End. By the end I was reduced to scratching concepts of the working of time and space into my wall, in the dark.

(any questions you all have I will field.)

also of note

it is also worth noting thatr throughout the day I had a constant fairly steady supply of opium and pot. Luckily I did not add any cocaine to this mix. Needless to say... It was a wholly overwhelming experience.

please

and please do ask questions. You should not take the amount I did. Unless you are quite ready to risk it all.

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal036.shtml

EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY: There is certainly a broad mixture of experiences with 2C-P but, on the whole, probably more favorable than not. There was one report of an experience in which a single dosage of 16 mg was clearly an overdose, with the entire experiment labeled a physical disaster, not to be repeated. A consistent observation is that there may not be too much latitude in dosage between that which would be modest, or adequate, and that which would be excessive. The need for individual titration would be most important with this compound.

yes

yes I read that after I had taken it. my dealer had taken 12 mg the day before, and a couple of my friends had taken 10. It was only after me and my two buddies had taken it that we were informed it was 16 mg. We foolishly assumed it was a 10-12 mg dose since that was what everyone else had been receiving. Also of note, I weigh approx. 135 pounds.

To be honest with you I might have been legally dead for the hour that I left my body, it wouldn't surprise me too much.

For those uninformed to the meaning of 'parachuting' that is when you place the crystals in a small piece of tissue paper for a makeshift pill, which is swallowed after being wrapped tightly.

As far as the near heart attacks, it is not clear whether it was an actual severe problem, or if it was simply because I could feel each individual chamber doing it's work. As if my brain was telling me 'look, this is what I have to put up with on a daily basis' There was certainly a marked increase in heart rate, whether this was related to the effects of the drug, or anxiety from seeing existence unravel in front of me, I do not know.

The level of detail in everything surpassed everything I had witnessed before. When looking in a mirror, I could not only see myself reflected in my own eye, but I could see the reflection in my reflections eye, which happened to show what I was seeing. *that* was a bit fucked up.

Last edited:
I'm glad you made it OK, Sounds like you had a bit of ego loss and some intense realizations.

Next time you come across something new like 2c-p, you should really check around for as much information as you can, before diving in. especially if you come across DOC.

www.erowid.org is a good starting point for learning about most of theses Un-researched chemicals. This is for anyone that comes across this treats post too!

Now that you have this experience under your belt, you can teach others you know, start low then work your way up!

Do you think your gonna try it again, it is a great chem at lower dose Its like 2c-e on steroids <joke ;)
Namaste

mmm

I am quite surprised I made it through okay. I am usually more careful with psychoactives, especially expiramental ones. But I figured 'what's one or two mg' Which is a mistake I will not repeat. (for those not keeping score, I took 16 mg)

As for ego loss, I've had a bit of that before, but this experience absolutely shattered any idea of an ego. It was an absolutely humbling experience in every way.

I still have the etchings in my wall, I will try and get a picture of it up here for people to see. This was etched out feverishly at the height of it all.

I've taken 2c-e before. Which was an extremely spiritual, perhaps life-changing experience, but after 2c-p, it pales in comparison. (important to note, I indulged in a short ether binge at the height of my 2c-e trip, by no means was it mild. I forget the dose, but it was high enough to get some pronounced visuals.)

I can safely say that 2c-p presented me with some of the most beautiful and terrifying images and epiphany's I have ever been graced. Also, for a short while I was the most astute and learned psychotherapist on the planet. I understood the workings of all mind and matter.

I repeat. 16 mg is an OVERDOSE you will come out of it a changed person. not one of the three of us are the same as we were before we took this drug. I believe it was for the better, but to get there you have to go through the absolute worst.

If you have any deep seated emotional issues, painful memories, or their ilk, a dose of this calibur will not only serve to bring them back in all of their soul-crushing glory, but will arm you with the tools to come to terms with these issues, and put them to rest.

(brief explanation of the etchings)

while I was drawing the universe on my wall, I labeled each section in the order that I drew it, so that it would be easier to trace the thought process.

1. the words "DON'T FORGET" with thick, obviously urgent underlining

2. a small, black, parallelogram, I would say it was a square but the sides are slanted at odd angles.

3. Arrows pointing towards the square, labelled "The Universe"

4. in quotations (edit: parenthesis as well) under 'the Universe' is the word 'Everything' this is everything with a capitol E folks. Everything, all of life, matter, time, and space within this universe.

4a. Above the small black box-like object, are the words "I understand this" it is implied that the rest remains a mystery, though I have been to those places (see 5, it will make more sense then)

5. Three orbit-like elipses, with the words 'everything else' repeated twice within, these rings circle the small black object, and weave within eachother at two points.

6. Way off to the right, at where the ceiling connects to the wall, is an infinity symbol surrounded by three short, thick strokes, implying motion and change. This is infinity in adition to Everything, and Everything else.

7. the words "they would have this painted over in white" off to the side of the etching, right between my work, and a dali poster 'the metamorphosis of Narcissus' It's implied that this statement applies to both works.

In summation, I had complete understanding of everything, every thing within this universe that existed, I had a plethora of knowledge about. Everything... with this knowledge, also came the knowledge that Everything was far from all there was.

Looking back I do believe I probably died briefly. something tells me the 2c-p both destroyed and revived me, this is certainly what it felt like.

So powerful in fact that I consider overdosing again to get that effect. I doubt that I will.

Be exceptionally careful with this one. It is different, in a fundamental way. Be warned.

Last edited:
yeah man thank you heartily,sounds like something i would not want to repeat unless under the most cautious of circumstances,and with a handful of benzos locked and ready!

Iv been meaning to try this for a while but i only have a 12mg capsule of it which makes me just a little nervous, as i usually start low and than build my dose up with each consecutive trip.
Personally i have never reacted negatively to any of the 2c-x's so i dont think this one will pose any problems either, even at 12mg.
I hear it being compared to 2c-e alot. My highest dose of 2c-e was 20mg which was mind blowing for me but still managable. How much 2c-e would 12mg of 2c-p feel like?
I might be trying this one out soon.

^^^

I've done 2c-p at doses of 7mg, 11mg, 14mg, 14mg and 14mg. I'd say I found 14mg about as mentally intense as 20mg 2c-e. But it was different. It didn't have 2c-e's explicit 'dark side', it was more subtle. It was also way more visual, sometimes immersing (at night). Its a strong drug physically, stronger than 20mg 2c-e at that dose, but in a way like I find most phenethylamines, which is that if you can let your body flow with the effects, it won't hurt you. 2c-p is perhaps a bit more sedating than the other phens as well, pleasantly so for such a long lasting psychedelic. Keep in mind the come up takes a good 4-5 hours, and the come down 2-3 times that, and then you'll need to recover.

I have only tried 2c-e once, at 20mg. While the visuals were great i didnt find it nearly as intense as 12mg of 2c-p. 2c-p is a GREAT trip, id have to say that its my favourite psychedelic. As of yet i havent tried it above 12mg, but am considering maybe 14mg in the near future, and i doubt ill go higher than that

Status
Not open for further replies.