[04] Buying Drugs in Nightclubs by Anonymous

how did you meet?

the best way to know if they have decent stuff is to look at the dealer himself. is he fucked enjoying himself? if so you can probably be sure he will be selling you the same kind of stuff. you can also look at the people he's been selling too aswell

id say its fine to get your stuff from people in the club. i always have done. just be aware that you could get screwed, but its unlikely so keep a close eye out

i dont know about that. when i sold at clubs I NEVER! did any drungs before or whilst I was selling. I always did it sober, then partied after.

the best pills i have ever gotten where from rave/clubs. Look for the kandy kids they are always the good ones. I have got pills from clubs about 20 times and only one bunk pill. I always look at it in a light spot though before eating

The best tactic I've found for buying at an event...

Look for someone obviously fucked up and enjoying it. This person probably got good stuff. Ask them where they got it.

Short of going to a known dealer or being able to test the pills, this is probably the best tactic to take.

Oh, and if a dealer says they don't trust you or don't know you, say "I understand" and back away. Theres a good chance they'll approach you later after they've seen you around a bit or met some people that know you.

ALWAYS buy from a trusted source...club dealers are taking a huge risk too...a really stupid one. a friend of mine was a dealer...sold to a cop...basically had A LOT of beans on him and is in for more than a few years in jail. its not worth it. be careful and PLUR

*CrystalMeth Bunny* said:
Yeah, I knew a guy like that. He sold acid for a while and was mainly in for the "enlightenment" aspect of it, until the novelty of acid wore off and he realized he could make more money by selling meth.

You become what you hate.

I was going to mention the same type of dealer. The guy that sells acid for enlightenment purposes. There are the dealers that truly believe that they are helping people by selling them drugs. If I was a dealer, I would sell highest quality product at standard prices, but I wouldn't sell purely destructive drugs. Just the ones that are benign and possibly have beneficial effects lasting after the drug has been filtered out of the system; but the drug laws are way too harsh and draconian for me. The risk of getting caught and punished far outweighs the potential benefits of selling drugs for me.

Angelus said:
i dont know about that. when i sold at clubs I NEVER! did any drungs before or whilst I was selling. I always did it sober, then partied after.
I used to sell and I was the same, if I took anything when out it was a tiny bit of meth or speed to keep me awake and alert. I also used to have a rule that I didn't sell to random people, they had to be introduced to me by someone I'd sold to before or trusted well, and people knew only to introduce people to me if they were 100% sure they were ok. I never got caught, I never sold people shitty pills, I never ripped anyone off.

Thees this guy who I see often at clubs and hes always sellign thesame bullshit pills which do absolutely nothing. And hes in the scene most of everyone knows his pills are shit. I guess he just sells to newbies or people who are unaware of the poor quality of his pills.

Me and a friend of mine were talking about buying drugs in clubs or at parties and whatnot earlier today.

He was telling me that if you ask a person if they are a cop they have to tell you otherwise it's entrapement. I always thought that was BS though since on the TV show cops people ask the cops and they say no and still charge em with the crime and whatnot. Whats the deal with this?

Hehe roach same here; in a (VERY big and famous, which is surprising to me) club where I live I constantly see this same guy selling those horrible pink stars that were/are going round.

I don't understand why he hasn't been dealt with yet (lol another dealer I met in a different place said he got caught in that same club because they have cameras everywhere)... I don't understand the logic behind club-owners allowing bunk-sellers :(

Ibecrazy maybe it was in a different country with different laws or something? I can imagine police ignoring that sometimes if the only evidence against them is the dealer's testimony

I have and never will buy anything from somebody i don't know..i either have to know them personally, Be friends with somebody that knows them, or are referred to them by somebody i know and trust..

It's a good rule i have for myself, and one that everybody should follow. Its greatly reduces the risks of getting in trouble with the law, getting faulty drugs, or straight up money stolen.

Me and a friend of mine were talking about buying drugs in clubs or at parties and whatnot earlier today.

He was telling me that if you ask a person if they are a cop they have to tell you otherwise it's entrapement. I always thought that was BS though since on the TV show cops people ask the cops and they say no and still charge em with the crime and whatnot. Whats the deal with this?

It's a complete myth that law enforcement officers have to identify themselves. Law enforcement officers can do all sorts of shady shit while undercover. They can get high, they can sell you drugs, they can buy your drugs, they could probably even sleep with people who run in your drug circle. The above instances are more likely for higher level dealers who LEO have to be patient to bust. But if they really want to bust you, pretty much anything goes. I saw an ATF guy on the history channel's "gangland" talk about beating the shit out of people and selling guns to impress a motorcycle gang.

I say that some dealers are dodgy and others arent. No matter where you meet them. You never know. It is true that it is more of a lottery at a club though. If you are going to do it, then check out pill reports before you go out and ask around as to what pills are out there. Then you can ask the dealer when you meet them what they have. I know there are replicas and all that but it helps to be informed on what is going around.

i spent ayear in australia in 2006, between melbourne and perth, i always bought my pills at the clubs, this was mainly because i had no contacts as i was only travelling, but generally i approached anyone who looked fucked in the hope that either they or some of his mates might have some they were willing to sell, it usually worked when i explained my dilema, (irishlad a long way from home)wouldnt really class these lads as dealers though, had such a good time over there, miss the weather and dance scene, dont miss your crazy prices

Yeah, i know of someone that sells and believes he is helping out the "community." Which is not a bad thought to me. But eventually people get caught up in selling and get caught. Because they are greedy or mess with too many people. As you said, great quality for everyone and good deals. But LE is why i do not really mess w it.