• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters

BigCat007

Bluelighter
Yep, you read the title. The poll I'm posting won't be all inclusive, so don't be upset if I don't include your drug choice... just fill in the "other" bubble, and list what it is. Also feel free to discuss why you chose what you did.

seems i left the "other" bubble out.. sorry =\ can't seem to figure out how to edit the poll either, so if you do fall under the 'other' category, just post it

Last edited:
I said cannabis because its my most used and I just like it alot. Sure MDxx and LSD are more fun, but its not like you can drop a hit (well you can I guess) anywhere you go.

whats funny is that i want meth to be my best friend, but i end up its bitch. why why why.

as far as reasons, the length of the high, the types of highs dependent on usage, the glam associated with it, along with the taboo associated with it

MDA

If I were still doing X, my favorite drug would be MDA. I am bored with molly. Next favorite- LSD 8o 8o 8o 8o

eternalcrux said:
Definately K, when i can get it, which i cannot. :(

I am in the same boat as you, haven't even seen it for over 6 months. If I could only use one drug for the rest of my life, I would defintately pick Ketamine.

Heroin but if I saw OxyContin (or some other bomb-ass opioid preperation like Tussionex) my vote would go for that.

I'm going to have to go with MDMA and MDA...I really don't have a preferance of one over the other. Nothing has really come to match it and I can't wait to roll again whenever i get the chance. I was tempted to choose weed, but it is no where near as fun as rolling.

my favorite of what i've tried would be oxy or some of the other pharm opiates, but i've never used H and never used acid, although i think i would like both of them better

Acid for sure is my fav. one but I mostly smoke w33d and do Shrooms lately, LSD's not what it was in the days anymore. :(

bluedolphin said:
obviously more people need to try LSD...

I like LSD, but it's more like a twice a year kind of thing. I haven't had a bad trip, but it tends to make me feel dirty, I can't really explain it better, just like I constantly need a shower. Wierd. I've had two life altering experiences on LSD, once on 7-8 hit of liquid in '97. And another in 2000, couldn't tell you how much I took, but it definetly changed me for the better.

Except opiates, I hate witdrawl.

avoid using more than 2 days in a row, and you don't have to worry about this.

or...

yeah, I can't control myself either

pick one

mdma, at least i hope it was md something everytime.
Love the energy, the colors, the Joy-gasm, and the technos

Never had a bad trip, unlike mushrooms. My friend started blacking out and freaking out on shrooms and it was not fun.