• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
I can?t chose it all depends on the situation and my mood. If I?m w a group who?s chill I love the trip if I?m relaxing alone I like opioids and weed.

My only drug I will iv. I do love the buzz and I have only done it alone. It kinda my dirty little secret. I’ll trip smoke herbs and blow linwpes with other people but I won’t shoot dilly’s around anyone. I’m kinda ashamed and only a couple of my friends even know I’ve done it as I’ve never shot heroin and most likely never will and kinda hypocritical but have judged others for it.

Forever a polydrug user.
Weed is my true love, and as long as I have her, other drugs aren’t necessary, theyre just icing on the cake.
However, heroin (or other opioids), cocaine, and ketamine, are the drugs that come into play when I feel hedoistic.
Alcohol is a drug that generally substiutes any of the others i listed. Typically gets added to the mix if cocaine is present, esp if ketamine or heroin are not.

Sooo my drug of choice is 5 drugs. Lol.

Meth via IV. But lately, everything that is accessible doesn't give anything close to resembling the rush that made it my favorite in the first place.

^ tolerance. You might not find the magic again.

It’s better than dying of an overdose.

I would have never lost the magic. *sigh* it would have just consumed my body and mind.

Riding the Meth wave at the moment, enjoying it greatly

∆∆
Yes, I've upped my daily dose by a small amount maybe a couple weeks ago at the end of the previous bag. Got a new bag from a different source... I always for HR purposes half dose anything new just in case. It wasn't enough so I dosed another and was alright. Just alright. Focused. But not body tingling from head to toe. I'm aware I may never find that rush ever again, especially with the decreasing quality of stuff going around from where I'm from. I'm on the fence about tapering off or continuing with my charade.

im a big fan of stimulants and the performance enhancement they provide. the focus, the euphoria, the energy, it all culminates into a good high especially if you have an agenda/to-do list. Amphetamine Salts and Alprazolam would be a nice combo for any curious Amp user that wants to curb the jittery effects.

I absolutely cannot stand doing both. I prefer the downers for when all else runs out or fails.

I absolutely cannot stand doing both. I prefer the downers for when all else runs out or fails.
i can understand how you feel, but i didn't really specify what i meant. you can't go all balls to the wall with the downers, its best for me personally when i take my full stim dosage and approx half of what id normally dose in benzos.

Cannabis hands down. LSD coming in 2nd. I've down a bunch of psychedelics.

I don't have an addictive personality really. Every other drug once it's gone it's always like ok that sucks lol. Can do a gram of coke and not feel the need to go get more.

But.. I always keep at least an ounce:D