• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
Acid.. though I've never had the chance to get with k. Rolling is nice but it makes me feel so raped afterwards.

Voted for LSD, though I've only had the pleasure of using it a few times, mostly around the '05 holidy season, but also many years ago.. Never had the pleasure of K, good coke, or good "extacy" (or whatever these fucks try to call it [mostly caffine and crap like that in my experiences :/]) Never tried any RC either :/, damn Nebraska sucks

Mdxx here but in particular MDA right now because I irresponsibly lost the "magic" . I don't notice much of a cross tolerance at all. Thankfully MDA rears its head at best twice a year forcing abstinence.

I couldnt vote LSD cuz I cant GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so Meth it is !

X no longer does anything to me . maybe someday. but if I took two right now you would see that nothing happens.

Heroin HELL YEAH except I might hook myself again .

DXM is pure genius if you get off on the right foot -ULP !*

it's too hard to vote on this, so I vote Meth because at least it makes me smile, talk to strangers and make TO DO lists !!!!!

seeming this is in the North American Drug Discussion people should say where they are: me probably crystal and I'm in suburbs of LA

Much love for doses. Hands down, no other chemical that's entered my body has done so much for my mind and soul as LSD. Absolute love.

I would say mushrooms would have to be my personal favorite. I feel a very strong spritual connection when I do them.

i like the opiates. i like marijuana too. ive only had ketamine twice, and it was fucking amazing, and if i could get it, i think it would definately be my favorite. coke is fun when its free. never tripped, and dont really plan to. ate a roll, which turned out to be meth. so yea, i still need to roooooll. someday...

Most definately someday. ;)

We Ohioans need to get you out more. :)

Heroin, there is nothing else that gives you that pure euphoria of love. Coke is a close second, but I'm all about being able to pass out at the end of my high...not be stuck awake for hours.

i think its time to change favourites now ive given up meth
id like to say heroin afta a brief wonderful affair wiv that but again im giving up
but god damn E IS GREAT!!!!!

Ecstasy. It's given me a lot of insight on life and concerns I've had. I've become a better person, and feel much more at ease with life because of some of the trips I've had on E. Definitely my favorite.

Can I chose one group and one drug?

I mean all in all I love psychedelics because of the affect they have on me. I love what I go into when I'm on them (not only do I get the spiritual thing I get a couple of insights into myself, like my last trip which was on LSA lead me to realize that I need to learn how to define myself without saying something like I'm my parent's daughter or what not). Plus a lot of times they remind me of me as a kid (I was very good at forming hallucinations as a child, lost that around 15).

However MDMA (which I have only had once) is a good friend to me. I was using it just for the euphoria and not only did I get that (and some damn good backrubs) it put me in a state where I could look back on my life and all my blame issues that turned me bipolar and since then I haven't had any problems with bipolarism (and it's been about 3 months). Plus any drug that makes me have a spontaneous orgasm is good in my book.

See I can't chose just one psychedelic but all in all I like how they work on me better than how MDMA works on me.

So I guess I ended up picking other...

yess! heroin is beating coke and meth. I put heroin although i like opiates in general.

I can't believe that you guys try all of this stuff. all i do is weed and valium, where do you get introduced to heroin and crazy stuff?