• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
Gimme that Humboldt chronic anyday. And that columbian heroin is a close 2nd.

Give me some quality heroin and some diazepam to go with it and I am a very happy chap.

Heroin and other opiates.... I love my opiates even though being addicted to them fucking sucks... My other drug of choice would be marijuana because marijuana has never let me down. One of the best drugs ever and the only drug I can use all the time without too many negative side effects.

<3

1-LSD(opens doors that i would not even have considered)or Psylocin*if i feel smooth
2-Amphetamine(always pushed my capacity further)
3-MDMA(time to talk about the real stuff or having trancendental sex)
4-25c-nbome(kind of a mix of my 3 favorite)

i am very surprised to see that only about 5% answered meth like i did. i have been around the meth scene for so long in TX that it seems to me it is EVERYWHERE here!

i am very surprised to see that only about 5% answered meth like i did. i have been around the meth scene for so long in TX that it seems to me it is EVERYWHERE here!

Well there are a few possible explanations for this.
  1. Meth is a regional drug. In areas like the northeast US, meth is virtually nonexistent. There are other states where is not around either.
  2. Meth users may not frequent harm reduction websites as much as other groups of users do. They also might be too paranoid to post about using it.
  3. There are other drugs that are more available nationwide.

Hi, welcome to BL.
I like meth too. But meth has a bad BAD reputation, even in the Bluelight Drug Forum. I have been teased nicely and I have been put down rudely for talking about meth.

Some BLers are extremely against meth and meth use. Not without good reason. Meth is no joke.

So enjoy your time on Bluelight. I read almost everything that gets posted but I stopped posting as often as I used to because of the hassle some people gave me about using meth.

If you haven't gotten any negative comments about meth so far, just hang out and keep chatting with the others here. You will see what I mean sooner or later.

Hi, welcome to BL.
I like meth too. But meth has a bad BAD reputation, even in the Bluelight Drug Forum. I have been teased nicely and I have been put down rudely for talking about meth.

Some BLers are extremely against meth and meth use. Not without good reason. Meth is no joke.

So enjoy your time on Bluelight. I read almost everything that gets posted but I stopped posting as often as I used to because of the hassle some people gave me about using meth.

If you haven't gotten any negative comments about meth so far, just hang out and keep chatting with the others here. You will see what I mean sooner or later.

This is very true. I had started a methamphetamine megathread in here, and you can see the negative comments about it in there, and that's after editing out a lot of them.

Whenever I try to be more understanding of meth users, a thread like this comes along and reminds me why I view meth the way I do.

I find it hard to really enjoy the other choices without weed. Not that I wouldnt enjoy them at all, but I feel they arent as enjoyable without good old chron. Whereas I can enjoy weed all by its lonesome without hesitation.

^ I used to be the same way, now I can't think of anything that I would enjoy weed with.

Weed is the one I am addicted to, but it's not my choice anymore and becoming a big stoner is pretty much the worst thing that ever happened to me. Love/hate relationship

Mdma is my favourite high, but all things considered not my drug of choice, especially now that I've done it a lot.

I like acid but it's a bit too intense for me and the quality is so variable.

I am surprised that good old psilocybin mushrooms are trailing behind in the poll, they are doubtless my favourite. They agree with me the best.

LSD, you ind takes you places, you'd thought you'd ever go. That's my substance of choice.

I was also realised surprised that meth was only 5%, but even more surprised that heroin & opiates had roughly 4x as many who favourited it! Sure I definitely agree that meth has a bad reputation, no argument. Doesn't heroin have a worse reputation though?? 8(

gotta say, my heart belongs to benzos. mention them and my eyes light up. i always love the occasional (or more than occasional) opiate thrown in there, whatever it may be, but i feel like it's easier to go about my day totally blasted out of my mind on benzos with some pot thrown in.

I was also realised surprised that meth was only 5%, but even more surprised that heroin & opiates had roughly 4x as many who favourited it! Sure I definitely agree that meth has a bad reputation, no argument. Doesn't heroin have a worse reputation though?? 8(

No I don't think so. I guess it all depends on your situation though. In the northeast US I have never even been offered meth. People here that do drugs definitely seem to vie berth as the worst. I mean don't get me wrong heroin is no joke but it doesn't keep you up for days and you're certainly less likely to do any of the crazy shot that I'd associated with meth use. I mean there are plenty of people that remain functional heroin addicts but, with meth that just doesn't seem to be the case.

Not to say that there are no functional meth addicts but,I'd bet that there were a lot more heroin addicts that blend in with regular people.