• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
I love being the ...

Loving
Spiritual
Dimension

so I chose acid !

lsd opened my eyes like nothing ive ever experienced. no other drug has had as much of a beneficial effect on my body. Thank you Albert Hoffman!!

I voted for heroin, although I have never tried it. My real drug of choice would be oxycodone, since there is no option for that heroin is the closest thing and Im sure if I ever try it, it will become my drug of choice.

Alcohol...

Very socially acceptable, gives you a nice buzz, wont land me in jail for a long time so long as I dont drink and drive...

I just love myself a cold cold beer or a line of 4-5 shots :)

Marijuana is second...

I look at my DOC as the drug I do on a regular basis and love... E, LSD, K... cant see myself 65 rolling and tripping and getting holed.... but I can see myself with a nice whiskey on the rocks and a doobie :cool:

my drug use has been kind of limited, so i guess my choice is a little biased

It keeps changing with me but my ussual is MDMA and MDA. Well for a while it was cocaethylene then it was MDMA then it was crack mixed with weed smoked at the same time not in a blunt but on a can, then its MDMA mixed with Meth and MDA now its just MDMA but my tolerence is so high ( how high is it? :) ) I have to take 6 hits just to feel te E. I mean its getting rediculous I took 4 green Rolex's and didn't feel it I had to take another one and mix it with two blue Dolphins for an effect. Thank you for reading and happy trippen, rollin, poppin, sniffin, shootin, smokin, pluggin, or what ever it is you people do these days. HAHAHAHAHAHA------PEACE

That was a hard one to choose.

I'd say I prefer nice, pure, MDMA. But, I am not an every weekender, maybe 1x every two months or so.

But jeez, who doesn't smoke up too? Kind of a hard poll there, BigCat. :)

~beatdown4life~

LOL.. well it says preferred for a reason. Basically, if someone sat you down and said "you can only do one drug, which one will it be" what would you choose?

I guess I'll choose heroin because I use it and love it so much, but I absolutely have so much to thank LSD for in my life that it's incredible. My life would be a serious mess if it wasn't for LSD.

BigCat007 said:
LOL.. well it says preferred for a reason. Basically, if someone sat you down and said "you can only do one drug, which one will it be" what would you choose?

LSD

MDMA - the classic never gets old for me :D
If given choices for runner up and third, I'd probably go with shrooms and ghb. Only time with shrooms was wonderful. Only time with acid scared the shit outta me. All the times with G were very good, except the one time we were overdosed and we could watch everyone falling asleep in order of when they were dosed...funny, but not much fun if you're just snoozing :\

You could probably run a poll on favorite combo as well ;)

Where the fuck are the other opiates in that poll. Havent done H, but opiates are by far the best drugs Ive done. They're only slightly better than LSD and MDMA tie for 2nd place.