• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Cessation Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 days now. This is the longest I've gone for a couple years I think. I'm quite proud of myself, considering I live on campus, every-last-single one my friends is a heavy daily smoker, and have been shoving blunts in my face every day since I've quit. I even managed to not smoke on 420 and when my school had extravaganja and the police stopped enforcing marijuana laws for about a week :D

I need to pass a piss test for a job I'm applying for soon...I'd probably pass it now since I'm slim and have a fast metabolism, but I'll give it some more time just to be safe. Probably around two more weeks or so. I can't wait until the first day back. I'll prepare some baked goods, roll a blunt or two, and keep my vape by myself. I'll probably pass the fuck out, oh well.

I decided I would stop smoking a few days and have gone without weed for 24 hours, lol... I'm craving it so so bad and I have only been smoking for around 3 months so yeah lucky it wasn't 1 year.

12:20am right now and I can not sleep?!! I woke up at 7am, went to work till 5pm, got home and well yeah, I am unable to sleep even though I am tired?

Aghhhhhhhhhh.......

I wouldnt say Im going to quit. I know Im not going to quit. But I just moved back to home and there is nothing but mids here. It sucks. Just gonna make an effort to smoke less mids as opposed to my previous smoking habits of just getting mids and killing it... Heads>Mids... Fuck my area...

I've quit for 33 days in the past year. That has been enough for me. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.