• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Cessation Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, to 'john mason' just quit for a good while and when you get back into it, dont really make it a habit or a must, or it will become just that again... i learned the hard way twice before i just quit quitting... i dunno, just sorta think of it as your occasional escape or somethin, your 'weekend' or 'party' thing... do that and youll have no tolerance for the stuff and you wont need to smoke a lot to get reasonably ripped for long periods of time ever again.... my cousin just started smokin with me and when i smoke a j with him on the way to school he gets high ALL day where im only stoned for a few good hours... *we smoke a LOT on the way to school... lol*

Hey all... what's up john and diego?

Today is day 3 for me and it's the worst day so far. I've had bad cravings all day, along with depression and severe anxiety. I know that this will pass, but it's so hard to deal with at the current moment. I took 1mg xanax earlier today when I thought I was on the verge of a panic attack, and thankfully, it helped a lot.

God... I hope I'm a lot better than I am now in a few days.

Glad to hear you guys are doing well... talk to you all tomorrow.

-mw.stoner

End of day 4 right now... going to bed in a minute.

Yeah man... it's getting a lot harder. Yesterday and today have been pretty nerve-wracking. Like you I've had bad anxiety coming from left field all the sudden. One moment I feel fine, the next moment I think about getting fucked up.. and it just starts getting to me that I won't be able to for like 2 months. I know I don't have a choice and I'll just be in longer if I smoke so... I know I can't let myself down.

Today was pretty shitty... I wish I had access to Xanax or some kind of Benzo for this shit. I tried coming clean with my parents and telling them that I was going to be drinking on the weekend even though obviously thats against rehab rules. That backfired bigtime. They threw it back in my face saying I needed to be straight up sober for 2 months. FUCK THAT. I had a fight with them and stormed out. They said that if I drank on the weekends I'd be back to square one. But the thing is... square one was me smoking weed everyday - what would they rather have; me drinking on the weekends or smoking weed every day? FUCKING IDIOTS.

At school today someone offered me 2 percocet 10mg's and I wanted them badly but then I remembered the fucking drug testing. Ah god this is killing me.

I hope it gets better soon... stay strong fellas! Good luck Diego and Mw.

There's always tomorrow :) This kid ain't goin' nowhere, he got knee surgery. Good thinking.

=D

I had quit for a week and two days but on Tuesday I smoked a blunt. No big deal, I only wanted to quit for a week anyway. =D

Re: yea..

john mason said:
Yeah rehab for bud... funny I know, my parents are bitches. Anyone know how long alcohol stays in the system for?
You should look this up to confirm it, but I think it can be detected for up to 24-36 hours. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Damn man, right there with you!

I am having trouble quitting.

I can't sleep for shit right now.

Ahahaha know that sleeplessness feeling. tried to go to bed last night but it wasn't working so i stayed up on coffee, tea and cigarettes (and they taste shite).

Usually have vivid dreams when I haven't smoked before bed. Usually I'm lucky to remember 1 dream a week if I'm constantly baked.

hows everyone going w/ tha mission? im having my hardest night yet...its just the feeling of not being able to smoke on a friday night thats getting me down. I was going to go to Sublime, but now I can't be fucked...oh well, at least i'm working tommorow.

thanks frizz, bm or splatt...whoever stickied this for a while.

my advice with the sleep thing is not to think about it too much...just stay up late and post on bluelight or go to a club or whatever...just because you stop smoking, doesn't mean you have to go to bed early.

If you need to sleep early (coz you gotta get up early), try having a shower and eating a big meal before bed...and tucking yourself into bed really early. Just read a book until you feel tired or lay there thinking about all the people you want to kill right now ;) - I know I feel like killing everyone! I've found myself ultra critical of others this week and everything anyone does is pissing me off.

Anyways, hang in there bro's !

anyone else noticed their bong makes them feel better about themselves...like a chick is being unreceptive to your advancements...toke a bong: who gives a fuck about chicks, I'm cool etc. etc. ;)
:D

Keep it up people !! :)

Maybe I should take a break as well..

Hmm, maybe I should roll a joint..

I'm on day 6. Doin' good so far, cravings have subsided significantly. Though there's still plenty of times where I get a burning desire to get high, it is manageable now and it isn't totally stressing me out. Looking good for now. :)

How's it going with you, m.w. stoner?

diegoblunt said:
anyone else noticed their bong makes them feel better about themselves...like a chick is being unreceptive to your advancements...toke a bong: who gives a fuck about chicks, I'm cool etc. etc. ;)
:D

LoL... what are you talking about man? That would make you look like a dumbass... "Oh well... I'm no good at the girl thing... so I'll just go sit in the corner and smoke my bong". That's what it amounts to. :\

Pot withdrawl -- I feel surreal

I've been smoking pot rather heavily recently, a couple times a day. I guess it's because there's some things in my life that are just easier to put in perspective when I'm stoned, and also because the non-stoned state has begun to bore me.

But I've just been forced to quit, because my conservative parents (whom I nevertheless love very much) are coming to visit me for a week. I don't like this withdrawl feeling. Remember how surreal everything felt the first few times you got stoned? Well, now if I DON'T smoke up, I feel a hint of that fuzzy, surreal feeling all the time. It's like the world isn't real -- it's just a movie of myself that I'm watching, and can turn off at any time. Coffee doesn't make this feeling go away. Neither does Piracetam. I just got drunk for the first time in a couple months last night, and that just made this fuzzy feeling worse! I really don't like alcohol anymore.

All it takes is one bong hit to make me feel normal again. But that's exactly what I can't have! Can somebody help me out here?

I'm still going strong...I haven't actually touched ANY substance for 10 days...w00t!
LoL... what are you talking about man? That would make you look like a dumbass... "Oh well... I'm no good at the girl thing... so I'll just go sit in the corner and smoke my bong". That's what it amounts to.
Dude, don't worry about me and girls. Just worry about how you will get pussy in rehab. I booty called your sister last night anyway, so I'm all good. Maybe I used a stupid example, but hypothetically I still reckon after being barred by a chick that hitting the bong would be the best medicine. Beeyatch! I don't need you, I got my bong! *proceeds to stick cock in the billie*. I remember last time I got dumped, I hit the green straight away...I felt better immediately.

I stand by my comment :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.