• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking Alone?

Me too ^ ^

A friend narced me out to my parents as a sophomore because he thought i smoked pot too much alone (he didnt really think pot was the problem, just smoking it alone , wtf?!?)

They found 2 ounces and a pipe........ my friend replaced my pipe and we slowly stopped being friends, thank god it was mexican shit weed. If that was some chronic I would have gone to his house personally and got my money back.

Fuck yes i love smoking solo! Other peeps are fun too but sometimes i want to crawl into my cove & be left in isolation.

yeah i love to smoke alone

it really is useful for reflection and i really get some good thinking in during my evening tokes. Plus you can do what you want, take your time and really immerse yourself in the process of smoking, enjoying the feeling, sights and of course flavors, not to mention really getting a good feel for the high...

Definitely dig some smoke, tea/mate and a book which just isnt a social activity

i do love smoking with good friends but it can be annoying, scorching bowls, mooching, wanting to smoke a pointless amount, and of course the social politics of ganja, ie: your not invited unless you got something

which i really detest cause its all about sharing and love and all that good shit but its costly and no one likes a mooch. i really dont like the situation of wanting to hang out with someone but i know they got no green and will of course want to smoke and i will too but its just like almost none of the people iv met through the years that smoke regularly can just chill w/o it. Anyone feel me?

also it can be difficult to find anyone that smokes and is semi-intellectual. usually people i meet are nice but not very bright and not up for a lot of thinking or good conversation or even good jokes.

99% of the time i smoke alone. i use to smoke with friends but when i ask for some one else to bring some bud no one shows up. not really friends i guess, i like smoking alone much better weed lasts longer. and i can sit back and enjoy the high.

I have never smoked alone, not even once. I'm a social smoker, only do it with friends.

I smoke alone mostly. I'm a pretty introspective person, I prefer my own company. My friends aren't as deep as I am. That sounds like an insult, but I mean it in a way where they laugh about surface level things, make stupid jokes. I'd much rather lay back, smoke a fatty, and talk about life, values, friendships. I can still party, but weed puts me in a mindset where I just like to reflect and enjoy the moment.

Smoking a blunt with friends is DEFINITELY one of my favorite pastimes, however.

I smoke alone or with friends, when I wake up, before I go to sleep, before dates, after dates, sometimes during dates.

Its all good for me man......

i like to get high when im taking a massive shit. no lie

like roll up a skinny joint. light it up. walk to the toilet.

thats a good feeling

I prefer smoking alone, actually. When I smoke with other people I get really bad anxiety and just feel like I don't know how to express myself the right way, sometimes. I like smoking with my bestfriends or sister or ex boyfriend though, cause they can handle their weed :p haha

zigzag| dta said:

thats a good feeling

Hell fucking yes!

i love smoking by myself. like right now for example: its 11:30pm, i did a fair amount of studying throughout the day and i want to relax. so im going to roll a joint, fire up warcraft 3, smoke the joint and play for 1-2 hours. thats bliss. i love doing it.

as stated previously..smoking with friends is for having a chill time, enjoying the moment...but when smoking alone it is more of an introspective high

Most of the time I smoke with my boyfriend. I miss the days, though, when I would be the only one smoking and I could enjoy a nice bowl by myself and watch television or write or something.

I used to smoke by myself a lot when I was depressed: mostly on the way to school. Not really a good idea, in the end; it probably amplified my depression, actually. Nowadays it's nice for when I want to lay in bed and listen to music, but I mostly stick to social smoking.

I smoke alone alot but it is only because most people at home don't like to smoke with me. When I am at school living in a frat house I never smoke alone. I don't feel more or less high either way but I do think I'd rather smoke with others

I only share with good friends. And they share with me. I don't like smoking with a group of people. I'll only smoke with a lot of people if they pitch in for the bud. I hate smoking alone.

zigzag| dta said:

thats a good feeling

man you havent lived until you'v had a shit while smoking a joint=D

yeah i like smoking with friends and such but you usually end up smoking ridiculous amounts and when you smoke on your own you can fully appreciate the high and i duno if it's just me but i get way more high way quicker on my own

man have any of you notice that smoking is more socialy than vaporizing?

aside from the easy process of sparking a joint or complicity of vaporizing ( heating the vaorizer, etc..)?

When I smoke alone, I prefer to be by myself.

I have only used a vape once, and it was with 3 other people