• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking Alone?

I used to do it but now I find it boring.

It also makes you introverted if you do it all the time.

i like smoking alone, but i like smoking out with one or two friends as well. getting high with a group ton of people always sucks for obvious reasons...

I prefer smoking alone as well because I love browsing the internet/listening to music while I'm high, which isn't a social activity.

Lifeguy said:
I prefer smoking alone as well because I love browsing the internet/listening to music while I'm high, which isn't a social activity.

doing that exact thing this very moment
4205.gif

I find it as a whole different mindset smoking alone and smoking with friends, when your alone at home and smoke you can do whatever you want and just chill/relax which you can't really do too much with friends which is why I like smoking by myself more

i make sure i dont let smoking get in the way of my everyday schedule. theres no way im going to decline chillin with friends for just sitting in my room smoking myself. doesnt mean im not going to smoke if i chill with my friends, it just means my social life is the priority over smoking for sure

I smoke alone about half the time cause you just want to chill the other half I smoke with my friends. You really can't tell how high you are until you're around other ppl. to me at least

I'm a big fan of the solo smoking. keep my bud around for longer...
nothing better than getting high and watching a good movie
or reading =)
But i dont forego hanging with friends for smoking alone - unless im just in the mood to do so. I usually just do it before bed, or on weeknights...

Yeah i definitely prefer smoking alone, although the occasional session with friends is a nice change.

I don't get paranoid at all around other people, It's more that I get incredibly lazy and don't want to have to bother with being entertaining or holding up a conversation... i like to just be able to chill out and do what I want.

I love smoking alone. Especially after a few drinks at the pub and I come home to chill out. Perfect.

I also love getting high with mates. Then we do stupid shit together. :D

I also love old threads being resurrected!

With the weed I've been smoking lately, I HAVE to smoke alone. Its so trippy I just want to close my eyes and concentrate on the weird-ass visuals and nothing else. Having a friend with me would feel odd.

yeah for a while i smoked only at parties. personally, i enjoy the high better alone than with people. i can focus more on the high when its just me.

I see them as very different situations but i prefer smoking with frriends.
I will have a spliff to myself once a week if that, but when i do it will be while i'm comfy in bed with some mellow music on and can somtimes take me up to an hour to finish because i'm so relaxed.
But smoking with friends is how i've always smoked, the first joint i had was between 8 people lol (all of them at least 2 school years older it was quite a good day)

I do enjoy smoking by myself sometimes but for some reason when I do I never feel as "high" as I would if I were with someone. Being with peeps makes it more fun but in some cases getting faded by yourself is very relaxing. It can be nice to be by yourself sometimes.

i also smoke alone quite a bit... some people are in the mentality of "its just supposed to be a social thing", fuck that... i like being by myself, i like doing the things i love by myself, and i love smoking weed... yea i will smoke with friends, and my sister if shes around but i have no problems just smoking alone....

yeah i like both. you get stoned whether with friends or by yourself. but smoking by yourself is more relaxing because as mentioned earlier, you can do what you want.
usually ill have a bowl or two and sit in front of my computer, watching movies, listening to music. whaaatever.

I love smoking by myself. Most of the people I smoke with usually are absolute fucking idiots, and people's personalities, good or bad, tend to get "exaggerated" when I'm high. Whenever I have the chance, I get my own bag and smoke by myself rather than share with others. I usually don't talk much anyways when I'm high, so it doesn't make much difference to my smoking buddies either way.

I smoke with friends almost daily but at night usaully im alone. My main friend ill split anything with him 50/50. Like today i bought 4.7 and gave him 2.5 for the ride (only about a mile) because he had a shitty day.

I smoke alone or with other people, I prefer smoking with others because I seem to enjoy the conservations and all the laughter. But after a long day/night of work I like to light up a fat bowl by myself and relax

Usually I smoke with family, and once in a while I smoke with a friend. But I smoke alone every day