• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do you collect?

I went ahead and merged your collection thread, here TINK-
Hope you don't mind <3

I've been seeing lots of hello kitty things online recently and thinking- don't I know someone who likes hello kitty?!?! :)
I guess I do!! I will remember this ;)

Old electronics, mainly two-way radio equipment.

Yeah, I'm one of those people.

That, and drugs. Well, I did.

i have remnants of old collections here and there, books, posters, comics, etcs. collections are clutter. i want to be rid of it all. i only want to live with that which i regularly use.

I have an impressive collection of pirated music. Nearly 100gb worth.

I have never collected anything, I think if I was to collect something it would be something like different coloured glass things. I have always like them but the idea of dusting does not appeal to me so never bothered with it.
I do like ikkyu's collection though sounds like fun as well. :)

I hate clutter/mess and the thought of collecting some random object for the sake of it sort of stresses me out. I cant even keep b/day - or C/mas day cards up after the event.

I do love taking photos though - but can you say I collect photos ?

I take / I keep photos (hard drive).

^I also hate clutter. I have a high need to be organized, but have a messy nature (go figure), I want each thing I have to have its own place, but hour to hour I am messy and can't often be fucked to put something away. Hate that about myself. I love being organized. Makes me feel great.

pdf books that I always wish to read but never have time to
mason jars
computer programs of any type
kitchen related things
recipes

All nicely organized on the PC or in the closet

The only thing I collect these days would be art supplies. I have an insane amount of jewelry-making products as well as painting supplies. Other than these things I have a hard time justifying spending money if it's not totally necessary. Despite this there's always room for more art stuff :O

K89i.jpg

Copper bullion

I collect art supplies and now teaching supplies(sissors, books, images) but its only valuable to me.

I have been collecting Sailor Moon stuff since I was 15 or so, and have among many other things the complete set of English translated Sailor Moon Manga, which has been out of print for some time.

This is what number 1 is going for:
http://www.amazon.com/Sailor-Moon-Vol-Naoko-Takeuchi/dp/189221301X?tag=jasonwiener-20

I collect faceted gemstones, which kinda sucks, because I have to keep them in the bank in a safe deposit box all the time for safety. I've been collecting them for a long time.

I also collect pure element samples.......

I collect coins, I have no idea why. I just started collecting them along timea go. I love coins :)

I collect those above the influnce and truth magazine ads.
I' haven't found any in years though :(

I collect................................LED's and Microlights.
NSFW:
2011-02-19134918.jpg

There's ~30 housings there all of which have bulbs in them.
And then the gloves at the top of the pic both have seven lights in them...Glowtard to the max.

Beanie Babies !!! I absolutely LOOOVVEE them :) and stuffed animals .
Also ticket stubs from concerts, shows and movies .

I collect records and live corals.
I have about 300 records and over 100 corals

:)