• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do you collect?

Just cool things that interest me, ranging from A liquor operating dispenser to a 81 mm Mortar Shell metal army box. lol

Here's part of my Smurf collection:
DSCF1314.jpg

And a couple favorites:
2a4a1e83.jpg

NSFW:
DSCF1095.jpg

OMG! I forgot about the glasses!! I used to have the Smurf glasses too! -I think I Had a smurfs lunchbox?? The ceramic dolls I had were similar to the lamp you have.......
Man- I loved the smurfs:) aaawwww........

Cornishman- that is the sweetest thing.

I have all of the 50 state series quarters; I somewhat collect Pez dispensers.

Ive recently started collecting watches.

Not any and every watch, only ones I would actually where. I switch it up every day. :)

So far I have 11. Fossil, Victorinox, Wenger, Seiko, Android, Swatch, etc.

beside cats ( 13 ) now . i have well over 400 glasses most are in boxes tucked away in the closet . My wife hates them ;)
2748368754_cdde0dae04_o.jpg

Wow Mazey that is quite a collection!!
How do you keep the kitties away from them???

I'll have to post some photos of my Ponies :) <3

Endy- you ever see these before? I saw them used on TV today. I don't collect swords but I was like, "Shit! I have to have some of these." Not only are they beautiful, but they pretty much dance and slice you to bits at the same time. They are swords, with daggers on the end. The handles can be used defensively to shield as well as the hooks to disarm. They can ALSO be LINKED together to have a 6 foot reach and pretty much slice a person half way through! Its SO Sweet!

250px-Hook_Swords.jpg

Shaolin monk hook swords

Music
Train tickets
Wrist bands and ticket stubs from festivals and concerts
Internet login accounts

Shaolin monk hook swords, huh? That's absolutely going on my wish list.

Countries on the world map, that I've traveled to.

Besides that, nothing. I'm very much a minimalist.

i collect vintage pins, i collect stickers, i collect all types of rocks, i collect feathers if i see a feather on the ground i always pick it up, i started that in 2004, ive got a bunch. i also colect brown paper grocery bags, i dont know why but i do, and over the years ive been collecting my cats whiskers.every know and then i will see a couple here and there on floor. ive got alot of whiskers. i also started to collect the skin from my tiger salamander when he sheds. its actually pretty cool, ive got video of him in the process. its like a stocking and its all i piece even his little feet to. he shedded last night as a matter of fact. this is the 8th one.