• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do you collect?

When I was little i LOVED barbies. I had billions lol, and since i had an older sister I inherited all of her's too. Not so much these days though LOL

I have a disgusting amount of perfume and shoes and bags though.

Spork- My grandmother had a ceramic shop and she made me a ton of ceramic smurfs:) I loved smurfs and would get so upset b/c I couldn't play with the ones my grandma made me haha:)I held on to Smurfette for many many years and somehow though all our moves lost her.......
When I was younger besides ceramic smurfs I collected anything and everything Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite....I really wish I had those collections now:(

Nice shopping bags.

It's sort of odd, but I always keep shopping bags if they're nice (paper ones, not like cheap plastic ones but ones from expensive stores). My mom used to try and throw them out and I would yell at her. I have large collection now...

I used to collect obscure and rare compounds but I ended up consuming them after a while :\
Oh well, I had to use them at some time right? :)
I still have some though...

I used to collect everything imaginable when I was an incurable packrat (magazines, shopping bags, stickers, notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers, perfume bottles, scuncis, etc. name it, I collected it.) Anyway I got rid of most of it (gave it away/sold) two years ago and I
feel so much better.

Now I only collect the usual books and DVDs. Whatever I cannot use, or do not use anymore, I give away. I do not buy anything I do not need.

l_a0eaf1517004faf15f308d48f6f58283.jpg

l_a0bb5be824e57fce62f0f09d783c7b1c.jpg

Beware of Northside the barbarious of cape cod. He shall slay thee! ;)

As fer me... I don't really collect anything lately.

I don't blame you for thinking I'm a man, most ladies don't collect forged weapons. Now I have an excuse to show a few more:

l_d60c3f9ce3226cc8215df42d487f1199.jpg

l_c49b266cba34721f2b3bf5af8ce0cb10.jpg

It's a bat cleff. I don't know if that's the proper spelling. The one on the left is too.

Wow Northside! That's an impressive collection! One of my best mates collects samurai swords, so awesome :)

-pet snakes
-manga
-headphones

And I used to collect stones and special rocks back in the day. Like Amethyst and such. Any type of thing like that.

Here's part of my Smurf collection:
DSCF1314.jpg

And a couple favorites:
2a4a1e83.jpg

NSFW:
DSCF1095.jpg

Hypodermic needles. I love to scan e-bay for the glass on glass ones. I think I have well over 20 or so. Some are really amazing. I want so bad to display them in some sort of case, but ...well you know how that might look. Strange, to say the least.

Oh... and Absinthe of course, bottles from several different countries, ...with all the fixtures. (spoons, the special glasses etc.). I even have a secret closet under my stairs, inside a small bar with two stools reside, just big enough for two...collections of pictures (some in frames, some just taped up) it's a collection still in the beginning stages. But I'm proud of it and all my paraphernalia.

Drugs, my collecting never gets really big tho... *wonders why* :D